What well known person does everyone say you look like?

For me...Bob Saget, then and now.

11kclk8.jpg
Mayor Rob Ford

he's cute! reminds me of an actor too.... (never mind, it's a co-worker...)

who do you LOOK like. FACE

but no, it has to turn into boobs and butts... pervs! (I know I posted a pic of my boobs, I'm stupid too.....)
No, no , no,,, NO...you are a good girl.......and smart...you made me laugh a bunch with your witty retorts....

I remember seeing a comedy before, and the woman had a water filled bra on, and she popped a hole in it and was spraying water out all over the place! That was so funny! I think it was on Will and Grace.

On boobs...it is all proportionate to body style.
My biggest turn-ons are legs, neck and shoulders, eyes, smile, hair, ass and breast.
Long hair is a killer, big eyes and a pretty smile and this big ole' tough guy turns to jelly.

Until you see a set of big uns and get all distracted. :lol:

Nah...all the gals I dated, etc. through the early years only one was big breasted.
ALL but one were brunettes, ALL had long hair and ALL were about chest height to me.

I'm trying to make dinner at the same time as posting, and it's not really working out very well. I just turned on the wrong burner for my corn!! This thread is distracting me! Lol! :lol:

Yup, Will and Grace. :lol: So remember, half the boobs you think are big, are probably not really big. Deception. ;)

L169_CIFRed1bb0ae88b89fabe0c92f51a22a19f2.JPG
That just reminded me...I had a girlfriend that could do that but from a different area and it hit me in the face......and I thought "Well, this is interesting...let's see where this takes us"...later I told her (as we were snuggling) I said "I didn't know you had that talent" and she said "You never asked and I doubted that you could ever take me there...so what would be the point?"....then she gave me a condescending " you're such a goooood boy" and squeezed my cheeks as if to placate me.......how in the fuck do you digest that bit of info?...I didn't know whether to feel insulted or a feeling of accomplishment....love confuses and perplexes me....I must go now.

I'm trying to make dinner at the same time as posting, and it's not really working out very well. I just turned on the wrong burner for my corn!! This thread is distracting me! Lol! :lol:

Put a litle chili powder on that corn...yep...chili powder

Yup, Will and Grace. :lol: So remember, half the boobs you think are big, are probably not really big. Deception. ;)

That just reminded me...I had a girlfriend that could do that but from a different area and it hit me in the face......and I thought "Well, this is interesting...let's see where this takes us"...later I told her (as we were snuggling) I said "I didn't know you had that talent" and she said "You never asked and I doubted that you could ever take me there...so what would be the point?"....then she gave me a condescending " you're such a goooood boy" and squeezed my cheeks as if to placate me.......how in the fuck do you digest that bit of info?...I didn't know whether to feel insulted or a feeling of accomplishment....love confuses and perplexes me....I must go now.

How do you know she didn't pee on you? :D

I've done that with corn on the cob but never with canned corn. Usually just butter, salt and pepper.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Lol.

I've done that with corn on the cob but never with canned corn. Usually just butter, salt and pepper.

Oh my.....canned corn...must...not...say...

I don't mind canned corn. I don't like creamed corn though. Yuck. :cheeky-smiley-018:

:confused-84::confused-84:

It wasn't a stream......this stuff was projectile like and very concentrated and it had an extremely sweet taste to it and her body was convulsing....usually when a girl pisses on me due boredom or a full bladder? It doesn't do that....it just kind of leaks out and she is usually asleep by that time....I ain't very good....:confused-84:

I don't mind canned corn. I don't like creamed corn though. Yuck. :cheeky-smiley-018:

OMG....creamed corn..BLEH!!!
I get frozen corn when fresh is not available.

Sorry, I couldn't resist. Lol.
I am just kiddin'...I rock worlds.....:banana:

Forum List

Back