What Will Kill Us First, Racism Or Ebola?

Tank

Gold Member
Apr 2, 2009
Is their a chance we are not being tough on people from Africa coming here so we won't look racist?

Would any of you honkey libs be willing to say you feel this way?

It amazes me what people will accept or even sacrifice, just so to not look racist, so a thought like this would not surprise me.

Is their a chance we are not being tough on people from Africa coming here so we won't look racist?

Would any of you honkey libs be willing to say you feel this way?

It amazes me what people will accept or even sacrifice, just so to not look racist, so a thought like this would not surprise me.

How is racism or Ebola going to kill us retard?

• Banned
I've just seen what so many of you white libs are willing to accept and ignore when it comes to the black people.

I just wondering if this is another one?

I've just seen what so many of you white libs are willing to accept and ignore when it comes to the black people.

I just wondering if this is another one?
All Black people dont kick your ass Tank. I know you have been traumatized by beatings in the past. Its readily apparent. If you dont control your urge to call Black people out of their names what do you expect them to do?

Racism. Hatred of whites. Ebola is their weapon of choice, and the first shot was fired in Dallas.

I'm sure if this Ebola thing was happing in a place like Sweden, there would be a much better understanding and control of the situation.

But then again the Sweds are a different kind of people

Racism. Hatred of whites. Ebola is their weapon of choice, and the first shot was fired in Dallas.
I thought I had seen it all. You monkeys are really stupid. How is Ebola going to kill off whites and pass over Blacks? Do you cave chimps think before posting?.....I guess that was a dumb question.

I thought I had seen it all. You monkeys are really stupid. How is Ebola going to kill off whites and pass over Blacks? Do you cave chimps think before posting?.....I guess that was a dumb question.
More blacks than whites in the U.S. Your cousins in West Africa see the U.S. as a "white country". He knew he had been exposed and lied about it to get here.

I just want to see if you white libs are treating black folks different again.

Even if it will cost you your lives

Forum List

Back