What will really piss people off

CrazedScotsman

VIP Member
Jul 1, 2012
There are some things coming that will really piss some people off and they will most likely go BALLISTIC.

First, when the DOJ comes out and tells the world that they can't try Zimmerman for Civil Rights violations, or if they do try him, they lose. This will piss many people off, but they will chalk it up to "White Devils" or whatever.

Second, when Zimmerman sues NBC and whoops their butts for a multimillion lawsuit and he starts living high on the hog.

Third, when the Martins decide they want to sue Zimmerman in Civil Court and Zimmermans Attorny files for Civil Suit Immunity and wins making it to where the Martins can't sue him.

If these things happen, man I just don't know, lol.

Zimmerman will win every fucking one. He is innocent as he acted in self defense.

The fact that he was found innocent is enough to beat the idiotic federal shit.
The fact that nbc fucked with the call is enough for him to win the suite.

Stupid people will go crazy of course.

There are some things coming that will really piss some people off and they will most likely go BALLISTIC.

First, when the DOJ comes out and tells the world that they can't try Zimmerman for Civil Rights violations, or if they do try him, they lose. This will piss many people off, but they will chalk it up to "White Devils" or whatever.

Second, when Zimmerman sues NBC and whoops their butts for a multimillion lawsuit and he starts living high on the hog.

Third, when the Martins decide they want to sue Zimmerman in Civil Court and Zimmermans Attorny files for Civil Suit Immunity and wins making it to where the Martins can't sue him.

If these things happen, man I just don't know, lol.

I'm not sure but I'll bet ya 50 cents that the DOJ goes after Zimmerman. It has nothing to do with winning the case. It would have to do with changing the topic (Obamacare, economy, taxing the middle class, etc) and ramping up hatred during the 2014 midterm elections. I might be too cynical but this is my suspicion.

Last edited:
Or you idiots can disgrace a man of integrity by somehow thinking his cause was the cause people fight for in the name of Trayvon. Martin Luther King Jr. would be appalled. I doubt he likes hoodies either:

1005609_587721674583960_2061162997_n.jpg

Keep pushing the hate.

The only hate being pushed is by those who are trying to make the wanna-be thug Martin into a Saint.

In order to do that, they have to first demonize and destroy Zimmerman.

It's hilarious to me when people can't see their own reflection.

You guys are doing the same thing - painting Martin as a "wanna-be thug" and painting Zimmerman as a Saint. It's just as silly, and just as "hateful".

It's just as "hateful" to demonize a dead kid.

Keep pushing the hate.

The only hate being pushed is by those who are trying to make the wanna-be thug Martin into a Saint.

You guys are doing the same thing - painting Martin as a "wanna-be thug" and painting Zimmerman as a Saint. It's just as silly, and just as "hateful".

Since when is telling the truth about the kid "demonizing" or being hatefull?

He was suspended/expelled from school for drugs and theft. His mother kicked him out of the house. He was a racist using racist terms, and he attacked Zimmerman, breaking his nose along with other damage.

Hardly the actions of young Cherub that you are trying to make him out to be.

Meanwhile Zimmerman helped blacks, even when the NAACP refused to, volunteered to help make his neighborhood safer, and didn't do anything to Martin until after Martin attacked him.

Hardly the actions of the murdering Racist that you are trying to make him out to be.

He was suspended/expelled from school for drugs and theft. His mother kicked him out of the house. He was a racist using racist terms, and he attacked Zimmerman, breaking his nose along with other damage.

Meanwhile Zimmerman helped blacks, even when the NAACP refused to, volunteered to help make his neighborhood safer, and didn't do anything to Martin until after Martin attacked him.

Hardly the actions of the murdering Racist that you are trying to make him out to be.

Perhaps you'd like to show me where I've said anything about Martin being a "cherub", or Zimmerman a "murdering Racist".

And as for your first question:

When it's about a dead 17 year old.

Perhaps you'd like to show me where I've said anything about Martin being a "cherub", or Zimmerman a "murdering Racist".

And as for your first question:

When it's about a dead 17 year old.

Blame the DA for that.

If the DA did not try to gain political points by bringing the case to trial with no evidence to support the case, then no one would be talking about a dead 17 year old in a negative light.

Why do you blame those that are debating the situation created by an overzealous DA?

Nutters sure do react when they are accused of being hateful.

Any sane rational person in a debate will react when someones response to them is falsely accusing them of being hateful.

Funny thing is....the hateful remark was a diversion and then YOUR post is a diversion.

Typical crap from typical bone headed morons.

Nutters sure do react when they are accused of being hateful.

Any sane rational person in a debate will react when someones response to them is falsely accusing them of being hateful.

Funny thing is....the hateful remark was a diversion and then YOUR post is a diversion.

Typical crap from typical bone headed morons.

Hey, man. I was just commenting on something that I have noticed. In order to present a diversion, I would have to have given a shit about the topic to begin with.

Many nutters exhibit all of the characteristics of hate....but will never admit to being hateful.

Forum List

Back