🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What will republicans do first?

Impeach Obama?
Repeal the ACA?
Outlaw Hispanics?
Defund the CDC?
They ran in 2010 on repealing Obamacare. We know how well that worked.

Yeah, because they didn't embrace the fact that their mandate was to repudiate progressive ideology and fight, hard, against their policies.

Hopefully they've learned their lesson this time around.

I have learned that politics is cyclical and that our voting system works.

Worked in 2006
Worked in 2008
Worked in 2010
Worked in 2012
Worked in 2014.

Will work again in 2016

I'm not a progressive, Bugger.

What stupid thing do you think the Republicans will do first?

Liar.

The first thing they'll do is work to un-do the mess that progressives have created.

If they can't make headway, they'll get the boot.

Give us your prediction.

Give us first three legislative acts that GOP Senate will pass.

I am very curious.

I'm not a progressive, Bugger.

What stupid thing do you think the Republicans will do first?

Liar.

The first thing they'll do is work to un-do the mess that progressives have created.

If they can't make headway, they'll get the boot.

Give us your prediction.

Give us first three legislative acts that GOP Senate will pass.

I am very curious.
me too. Go ahead kgrill.

I'm no good at predicting...and yes, if they don't work hard against progressive/liberal policies, then we will again have progressives in charge.

Because they will lie to the people and say what they need to, to get elected. Like Obama did.

I'm no good at predicting...and yes, if they don't work hard against progressive/liberal policies, then we will again have progressives in charge.

Because they will lie to the people and say what they need to, to get elected. Like Obama did.

Okay- don't predict- that takes some guts after all- how about just saying what you want to see the Senate tackle first.

Unless all you have is broad platitudes(liburals bad!)

Looks like the very first thing they will do is put two elderly white men in charge of congress.

repass the Patriot Act
ugg... see that's why I did not vote republican.
But it's for our own good. :(
:lmao:
You know how you when people lying about what it is they are selling? They have to use words like affordable or patriot as sugar to make them go down.

Seriously there is not one thing affordable about the affordable health care act. And there is not one thing patriotic about the patriot act. WTF? Why do these congressmen think we are so damn stupid? Or better yet, why are they getting away with this crap?

Impeach Obama?
Repeal the ACA?
Outlaw Hispanics?
Defund the CDC?

Bahahahaa....Try nothing, sucker. Why else do you think the approval rating for Congress is 19%? A better question would be, who is that 19%? Try billionaires for starters, who have bought and paid for their representation.
So you are saying they will simply continue pandering to billionaires?
you mean the GOP has the majority in both houses because they pander to just the top 1%?

Wow, you must see Americans as idiots.

Or maybe those that want you to believe that the GOP panders to the top 1% see YOU and others like you as idiots.

Wonder which it is.

What part of "Congress" did you miss in my statement? I can't believe the filters on the minute brains of the rightwingers here. They are truly trained well by their handlers.

repass the Patriot Act
ugg... see that's why I did not vote republican.
But it's for our own good. :(
:lmao:
You know how you when people lying about what it is they are selling? They have to use words like affordable or patriot as sugar to make them go down.

Seriously there is not one thing affordable about the affordable health care act. And there is not one thing patriotic about the patriot act. WTF? Why do these congressmen think we are so damn stupid? Or better yet, why are they getting away with this crap?
leftist love buzz words.

If they called it "Forced purchase of health insurance" leftist would stop and think for a moment.

Impeach Obama?
Repeal the ACA?
Outlaw Hispanics?
Defund the CDC?
Pick a new Senate majority leader, that's a fact.
Go Turtleboy!
lion.jpg

Forum List

Back