🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What will republicans do first?

"What big business is hiring illegals?"
LOL . . . I can't believe you asked that. AGRICULTURE, the favorite patron of the Republican Party, the recipients of uncontested giant "subsidy" payments and beneficiaries of cheap "illegal" labor.

"Which states raised taxes on the poor?" ALL OF THEM. Sales taxes, property taxes, excise taxes, motor vehicle fees, thousands of tax increases the Republicans NEVER, EVER MENTION.
I asked for the business, agriculture is a business but there are businesses in agriculture. You believe the Republicans are responsible for the illegal alien problem and raising taxes on the poor. I've decided you are just too goddamn stupid to talk to. Bye.

Impeach Obama?
Repeal the ACA?
Outlaw Hispanics?
Defund the CDC?
I posted my top 20 in another thread. Guess we'll see what great ideas the right wingers have since they can't just say no any more.
1. Eliminate social safety net.
2. Build a moat with alligators along border with Mexico.
3. Obama impeachment.
4. English official language.
5. Christianity official religion.
6. Outlaw all abortion.
7. Repeal ACA for millionth time.
8. Been Gassy investigations.
9. Feet on the furniture investigation.
10. Umbrellagate investigation.
11. Birth Certificate investigation.
12. Round up political opponents and put into FEMA camps.
13. War with Iran.
14. War with North Korea.
15. War with Russia.
16. Call off the impending secession of neo-confederate states since they control the senate now.
17. Open all public lands including national parks for oil drilling, clear cutting, and strip mining.
18. Eliminate all taxes for billionaires.
19. Eliminate all taxes for business.
20. Eliminate environmental pollution standards.

LOL . . . I can't believe you asked that. AGRICULTURE, the favorite patron of the Republican Party, the recipients of uncontested giant "subsidy" payments and beneficiaries of cheap "illegal" labor.

"Which states raised taxes on the poor?" ALL OF THEM. Sales taxes, property taxes, excise taxes, motor vehicle fees, thousands of tax increases the Republicans NEVER, EVER MENTION.
I asked for the business, agriculture is a business but there are businesses in agriculture. You believe the Republicans are responsible for the illegal alien problem and raising taxes on the poor. I've decided you are just too goddamn stupid to talk to. Bye.

It's not any specific business--it is ALL businesses that would have to pay higher aggregate wages when cheap labor is kept out of the country.

That is why Republicans did NOTHING when they had both houses of
Congress under Bush, and why they will do nothing in the future.

Internet sales tax

I was thinking something similar. The only thing is that democrats love to tax people. Well, unless the GOP is leading the way. Then it's a boneheaded move.
Everyone gets taxed. The political issue is actually WHO gets taxed. Please tell us, in a future environment controlled by Republicans with economic austerity, no new investment, and declining income distribution, what the perfect Republican answer would be to how tax rates change for different income groups.

"economic austerity"

:lmao:

From that point forward your credibility on the subject is trashed. I can't take you seriously. Good for a laugh though.

It's not any specific business--it is ALL businesses that would have to pay higher aggregate wages when cheap labor is kept out of the country.

Yeah, man. The democrats did so much to try and change that too.

Internet sales tax

I was thinking something similar. The only thing is that democrats love to tax people. Well, unless the GOP is leading the way. Then it's a boneheaded move.
Everyone gets taxed. The political issue is actually WHO gets taxed. Please tell us, in a future environment controlled by Republicans with economic austerity, no new investment, and declining income distribution, what the perfect Republican answer would be to how tax rates change for different income groups.

"economic austerity"

From that point forward your credibility on the subject is trashed. I can't take you seriously. Good for a laugh though.

It's too bad you had no rebuttal, though. I thought you might have some reason for your constant blathering.

I agreed that modern Democratic politicians don't differentiate themselves at all from Republican candidates--except GOP shouted "ISIS" and "ebola," and Democratic candidate sat on their hands.

This election was decided long, long ago by General Electric, NewsCorp, Disney, ViaCom, Time Warner, and CBS. Those 6 corporations now own 90% of American media.

This is exactly how capitalism fails over time.

I agreed that modern Democratic politicians don't differentiate themselves at all from Republican candidates--except GOP shouted "ISIS" and "ebola," and Democratic candidate sat on their hands.

This election was decided long, long ago by General Electric, NewsCorp, Disney, ViaCom, Time Warner, and CBS. Those 6 corporations now own 90% of American media.

There is no capitalism here, Dullard. Try legos or G.I Joe and leave the important stuff to the intelligent folks, please. Thanks.

Republicans support big business interests. They will NOT, NEVER "secure the borders," because that would stop the supply of low-wage labor and drive up American wages. Republicans will certainly not do that.

Yes, Republicans WILL "reform" the tax structure; since 1980, tax "reform" has reduced taxes for the rich and increased them (through sales and local/state tax increases) on lower income groups.

I DO hope they rescind the Affordable Care Act. I really do, for purely political reasons.
Which big business is hiring illegals? I call bullshit, like the rest of your tripe. Which states raised taxes on the poor? and I hope the ACA is repealed too but for economic reasons. America didn't want it and don't want it now. And since the election is over, you can now find out from your insurance company what next year's rates will be.

I heard a rumor that Democrats raised taxes in some states. I know it is hard to believe.

Dullard shows how corporatism ruins nations. Blames it on capitalism. Hilarity ensues.

Corporatism is the offshoot of capitalism; it was predicted by many, many economists over the past two centuries. The goal of every capitalist is to reduce/eliminate competition to increase profits and control of market shares. In the U.S., they can now do this more efficiently by owning politicians--thanks to the Republicans.

You're so full of shit I need waders in here, Dullard. Corportism is an offshoot of fascism, not capitalism. Name the economists that predicted capitalism would lead to corporatism...this should be highly entertaining....

You're so full of shit I need waders in here, Dullard. Corportism is an offshoot of fascism, not capitalism. Name the economists that predicted capitalism would lead to corporatism...this should be highly entertaining....
Adam Smith:

"It is to prevent this reduction of price, and consequently of wages and profit, by restraining that free competition which would most certainly occasion it, that all corporations, and the greater part of corporation laws, have been established."

Put some of the many bills that went into limbo under Harry Reid's leadership up for a vote and get them to the President to either sign or veto. Starting with the excel pipeline I think we have waited long enough for a decision on that.
Why do you want the pipeline constructed? It will increase the price of refined gasoline in the Midwest.
First what are you basing that claim on? Second if that in fact is the case Obama can veto any bill green lighting it.

Impeach Obama?
Repeal the ACA?
Outlaw Hispanics?
Defund the CDC?

Bahahahaa....Try nothing, sucker. Why else do you think the approval rating for Congress is 19%? A better question would be, who is that 19%? Try billionaires for starters, who have bought and paid for their representation.

There is no capitalism here, Dullard. Try legos or G.I Joe and leave the important stuff to the intelligent folks, please. Thanks.

There isn't? Then why is the stock market over 17,000 when before Bush left office it was under 7000?

Forum List

Back