🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What will republicans do first?

Impeach Obama?
Repeal the ACA?
Outlaw Hispanics?
Defund the CDC?

Bahahahaa....Try nothing, sucker. Why else do you think the approval rating for Congress is 19%? A better question would be, who is that 19%? Try billionaires for starters, who have bought and paid for their representation.
So you are saying they will simply continue pandering to billionaires?

I think number one on the agenda should be rounding up all the race-baiters and shooting every one of the reptiles.

Nothing like having a white supremacists suggesting the mass murder of Americans to warm all of our hearts......

Impeach Obama?
Repeal the ACA?
Outlaw Hispanics?
Defund the CDC?

Bahahahaa....Try nothing, sucker. Why else do you think the approval rating for Congress is 19%? A better question would be, who is that 19%? Try billionaires for starters, who have bought and paid for their representation.
So you are saying they will simply continue pandering to billionaires?
you mean the GOP has the majority in both houses because they pander to just the top 1%?

Wow, you must see Americans as idiots.

Or maybe those that want you to believe that the GOP panders to the top 1% see YOU and others like you as idiots.

Wonder which it is.

Aw, pissy Obamabots. Po Ravi the Raving Lunatic. In full blown loony meltdown mode. Absolutely priceless entertainment. :laugh:

I think number one on the agenda should be rounding up all the race-baiters and shooting every one of the reptiles.

Nothing like having a white supremacists suggesting the mass murder of Americans to warm all of our hearts......
Nothing like a liberal taking a joke and making it into some sort of racial issue.

Tom is a white supremacist, and I see nothing humorous about suggesting the mass murder of Americans.

Why do you?

We wouldn't miss you, honest.

Oh I am confident you couldn't hit the wall you were trying to piss on.

But I am pointing out that the only difference between yourself, and the Islamic extremists who chant "Death to Americans" is that they are Muslim.

Personally, i hope they don't do much. I'm all for 'Do-Nothing' Congresses now. The Government is doing way too much at this point. We need less of it in our lives. That being said, i would like to see them address the Obamacare debacle. At the very least, end the Mandate. It's Un-American.

Personally, i hope they don't do much. I'm all for 'Do-Nothing' Congresses now. The Government is doing way too much at this point. We need less of it in our lives. That being said, i would like to see them address the Obamacare debacle. At the very least, end the Mandate. It's Un-American.
Really? It's a Republican idea after all...

It was always a bad Un-American idea. Doesn't matter to me which Party supported it. But i'm all for a 'Do-Nothing' Congress. There's far too much Government in Citizens' lives already. But the Mandate has to go. And so do other parts of the Obamacare debacle. It needs to be tweaked or even scrapped all-together. I hope they do address it.

This is funny considering you'd love the government to lock people up in tents.

This is funny considering you'd love the government to lock people up in tents.

Oh stop being so butthurt. Your asshole President is still in there. And there's always Hitlery. So chill out.

Nothing like a liberal taking a joke and making it into some sort of racial issue.

Tom is a white supremacist, and I see nothing humorous about suggesting the mass murder of Americans.

Why do you?

Syriusly is your typical race-baiting faggot whose life revolves around hate, just as most of his posts suggest. He's probably really smarting this morning on account of the setbacks he knows are inevitable for queer ogres who so had their sights set on getting their hands on male children. Two things, asshole: Nazi race-baiters were hung after WWII, as all race-baiters should be hung, especially your brand of race-baiter. Furthermore, this "white supremacist" is married to a Mexican woman.

Now I know all this talk of queers and little boys has you hot & flustered. Why don't you run along and take a cold shower, then when you get back, how about a post on how much you despise the idea of little boys falling into the hands of a mentally-ill demographic of degenerates, 90% of whom will rape a child the first opportunity they get...just like Harvey Milk did, and the Catholic Church, and all the predatory queers on Indian reservations for the past 150 years. Let's hear your outrage, idiot.

"No one can hate like a faggot can hate"--Truman Capote

Why do you?

Syriusly is your typical race-baiting faggot

Oh and he is a homophobe, a bigot and probably tortures cats.

After all the only difference between yourself, and the Islamic extremists who chant "Death to Americans" is that they are Muslim.

Impeach Obama?
Repeal the ACA?
Outlaw Hispanics?
Defund the CDC?
They ran in 2010 on repealing Obamacare. We know how well that worked.

Yeah, because they didn't embrace the fact that their mandate was to repudiate progressive ideology and fight, hard, against their policies.

Hopefully they've learned their lesson this time around.

I'm not a progressive, Bugger.

What stupid thing do you think the Republicans will do first?

Liar.

The first thing they'll do is work to un-do the mess that progressives have created.

If they can't make headway, they'll get the boot.

Impeach Obama?
Repeal the ACA?
Outlaw Hispanics?
Defund the CDC?
They ran in 2010 on repealing Obamacare. We know how well that worked.
True enough. I just can't wait to see what boneheaded, regressive thing they do first.
liberal progressive such as yourself are the party of regression
so then you are a progressive?
that's a joke

Forum List

Back