🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Will They Say When They See The Crowds?

Women4Trump1.jpg

The MSM and the filth tried everything they could to "downplay" the crowds at Trump rallies.

10,000 inside...20,000+ outside. There have never been political rallies like it in history. In Minnesota the crowd was 25,000 inside and 25,000 outside.

The filth got a short reprieve from them because of the rona...but that is rapidly coming to an end.

In weeks, the Trump rallies will start again & I expect the crowds will be atleast double. Maybe not the first rally...but very soon.

And when we get close to november I'll bet Trump could fill an 80,000 seat stadium.
Since you guys like percentages so much, 80,000 is 0.026666666666667% of the population.

The MSM and the filth tried everything they could to "downplay" the crowds at Trump rallies.

10,000 inside...20,000+ outside. There have never been political rallies like it in history. In Minnesota the crowd was 25,000 inside and 25,000 outside.

The filth got a short reprieve from them because of the rona...but that is rapidly coming to an end.

In weeks, the Trump rallies will start again & I expect the crowds will be atleast double. Maybe not the first rally...but very soon.

And when we get close to november I'll bet Trump could fill an 80,000 seat stadium.
Since you guys like percentages so much, 80,000 is 0.026666666666667% of the population.
What is the percentage for the 200 at bidens gatherings?

America needs some good news and that is exactly what Trump is.
Drumpf having a stroke in the middle of a nationally televised event would be the best news anyone could ever see.
Well all your views will be there at half height. All Progs have been ordered by the Grand Poobah to be on their knees, with money in their hands to give to black people. And be ready for some lick licking feet cleaning.

Wouldn't it be cool if Trump did an outdoor venue where a million people could show up?

TrumpUSA1.jpg

Did I say 300,000? It's now up to 800,000 EIGHT HUNDRED THOUSAND! :banana:

The filth is going to lose it all (including what's left of their minds). :laughing0301:

Brad Parscale
@parscale
Campaign Manager for @realdonaldtrump 2020 Presidential Campaign. #MAGA #KAG #Trump2020

Just passed 800,000 tickets. Biggest data haul and rally
signup of all time by 10x.

800,000 ticket requests for a 20,000 seat arena for President Trump's rally Saturday in Tulsa…

What will the MSM and the democrats have to say when they crowd size tells them in no uncertain terms that they have alienated 90% of America? How will they spin that one?

How will antifa react?
It must cost a lot of money to bus all those people in.

They hype machine and carnival barking has woken up most of Drumpfs supporters nationwide. The other 10 percent cant afford to join the 800K.

No...I thunk it was the black plague that woke us up! And I don't mean Covid19.

Forum List

Back