What will Trump do about Iran now?

LMAO He doesn't have to do anything.

The only thing Iran will end is its mullah run country if it starts a fight with us and don't think they don't know it.

Young Iranians are wonderful people. Need to get rid of the VD ridden clerics who are ruining the country

He better do something or he will look like obama... A pussy
He never should have said what he did.
Of course, he shouldnt say A LOT of things..

They'll end, all right. I don't think that statement breaks thru Trump's red line. Besides, it doesn't matter who threatens death to America, nuking America, unless it's President Rouhani: Trump specifically addressed Rouhani's hysterical warmongering, because he's the titular leader of Iran.
Pretty hardcore threat
"We are near you, where you can't even imagine... Come. We are ready ... If you begin the war, we will end the war," Tasnim news agency quoted Soleimani as saying. "You know that this war will destroy all that you possess."

I would test trump too
If he reacts he will be eaten up
If he doesnt, he is a pussy
This is where that big ass mouth gets him

They've got Hamas keeping Israel occupied at the moment and they know we're a little busy in Afghanistan, Syria and Iraq. It's the Saudi's that better keep and eye on them.

Just found this....

"
Oil tankers BOMBED – Saudis BAN exports through Red Sea straits"

IRAN-BACKED Yemeni rebels aligned have launched an attack on two oil tankers passing through the strategically important Red Sea shipping lane of Bab al-Mandeb – prompting Saudi Arabia to announce that was “temporarily halting” all oil shipments along the route.

Saudi Arabia WAR THREAT: Oil tankers BOMBED – Saudis BAN exports through Red Sea straits

Tell any friends or family you know that are considering enlisting to hold off until Trump is out.

Pansy appeasement does not do it
These are real bad guys and religious nut cases and all that holds them relatively in check is a bigger hammer.
The Shah was a good idea and who i. the world thinks it’s better there and everywhere since his ouster?

Tell any friends or family you know that are considering enlisting to hold off until Trump is out.
I tell everyone not to ever join.
Why give your life for rich people?
We certainly dont fight wars for freedom anymore...

I would test trump too
If he reacts he will be eaten up
If he doesnt, he is a pussy
This is where that big ass mouth gets him

Naaaaah. Trump can't/won't respond to every blowhard in Iran! This is a country where thousands gather in mobs and chant "Death to America!"

You have to keep the focus. Rouhani is the red line. He's the president, he said the original "nuke the Americans" thing.

I agree that I'm sort of hoping Rouhani keeps his mouth shut...……

But I like it that Trump is not afraid to hurt the feelings of other countries by expressing American power. Hey, every prez has a war: we've owed Iran a war since 1979, and I am very up for letting them have it.

Forum List

Back