What will Trump talk about at the State of the Union.

Trump will lie and talk about how America has been garbage for hundreds of years until he appeared from the sky
Because he’s really really smart. He knows things. Lots of things. He like a genius.
He knows words. Lots of words.
He should know your IP Address and have ICE pick you up.
You think Trump knows what an IP address is? :rofl:

Fuck, I bet he doesn't know what ICE is! :lmao:
7th grade, at best.

He might break his own arm patting himself on the back (as usual).

He's gonna tell us how great he is, how things are going well without giving us any kind of real information about what is going on. He will speak in word salad and not really say anything other than how great he is.

Just like every other speech he gives.

Oh...................and don't forget the blame he's gonna lay on Clinton and Obama.

I hope he talks about how evil democrats are and gives a recount of their lies. Tell the people about how democrats have corrupted our institutions. That's what I would like to hear. The truth about what democrats have really done.

He's gonna tell us how great he is, how things are going well without giving us any kind of real information about what is going on. He will speak in word salad and not really say anything other than how great he is.

Oh...................and don't forget the blame he's gonna lay on Clinton and Obama.
I hope so! That will be a GREAT SOTU!

"I hear some democrats are boycotting your State of the Union. Fill their seats & the gallery with families of Americans murdered by illegal aliens." - Hannity to President Trump

I hope Trump talks about what a hypocrite Jay Z is.
I bet that fat fuck will! :rofl:
He should. I love the fact Trump slaps back.
Yeah, at nonsense far beneath the dignity of his office. Like a child. He misses the days when he used to be a Twilight fangirl on twitter! :laugh:
Lol, we listened to Obama whin about this isn't who we are when he didn't get his way, or about those mean ole republicans stopped him. Or how Bush messed it up for him. Michelle was never proud to be an American. You mean that kind of dignity. Trump isn't letting your lies stick. Go Trump!

Yeah, at nonsense far beneath the dignity of his office. Like a child. He misses the days when he used to be a Twilight fangirl on twitter! :laugh:
Lol, we listened to Obama whin about this isn't who we are when he didn't get his way, or about those mean ole republicans stopped him. Or how Bush messed it up for him. Michelle was never proud to be an American. You mean that kind of dignity. Trump isn't letting your lies stick. Go Trump!
Omg whine whine whine

Omg whine whine whine
I'm not whining, you are daily on here. I'm happy as can be, your transvestite in chief isn't president anymore. Also, Trump said I'd get tired of winning. I don't think that will happen, watching you liberals lose your minds is very Amusing.

Omg whine whine whine
I'm not whining, you are daily on here. I'm happy as can be, your transvestite in chief isn't president anymore. Also, Trump said I'd get tired of winning. I don't think that will happen, watching you liberals lose your minds is very Amusing.
Nah you were definitely whining

If I were Trump. I would focus on:

1. 33% increase in the stock market.
2. Lower unemployment/full employment.
3. Tax breaks for the fiscally prudent.
4. Destruction of ISIS
5. Increased support for the military.
6. Obstructionism by Democrats.
7. Limited path to citizenship for DACA/end chain migration and immigration lottery.
8. The wall, because it drives Dems mad.
9. Healthcare reform in the form of better pricing on drugs/tort limits/reduce procedures that are for CYA only.
10. Introduce education reform that makes college more affordable by requiring colleges to cap tuition by occupation.

Remember this?

Me, me, me I, I, I, me, me, let me be clear, this isn't who we are, me, I, Michael....er Michelle and I, me, I....BBBBUUUTTT BOOOOOOSH!

Who was that? Hint: He has big ears

I can finally watch a president give a speech again. I tried watching Obama, but couldn't watch but about 5 minutes of the tranvesite in cheif lying.
It was all that black. Republicans being 90% white weren’t use to it.

Remember this?

Me, me, me I, I, I, me, me, let me be clear, this isn't who we are, me, I, Michael....er Michelle and I, me, I....BBBBUUUTTT BOOOOOOSH!

And a big schlong tight stomach and big hands? It couldn’t have been Trump. His hands are tiny.
Even if Trump did bring up Bush again and again. Especially when it came to Iraq.

Remember this?

And a big schlong tight stomach and big hands? It couldn’t have been Trump. His hands are tiny.
Even if Trump did bring up Bush again and again. Especially when it came to Iraq.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZ go whine about the republicans

Forum List

Back