What will Trump talk about at the State of the Union.

WOW O WOW oh WOW.

You are such a dumbass.

How about you post that quote.
He said it in his March 7 2015 speech on the 50th anniversary of Selma, but even after hearing it. You won't believe.
Quote it.

There are transcripts of the speech.

Find it or STFU.
I just told you Google it, the full transcript is right there. I don't know how to bring it here. Anyway like I said, your head is so far up Obama's ass you still wouldnt see it, but he did. Just like Hillary said that she was named after the hiker guy. Lol
Copy - paste

No excuses.

I want to see it.

OMG now you drag out your lie about being named after Sir Edmund.

The truth was her mother read an article about the climber & liked the name.
See you make excuses for a lie. What's the excuse for the sniper fire incident?

She exaggerated a story to try to be humorous. There was a threat of sniper fire but there was none.

'OMG OMG OMG Hillary is such a terrible person. WoW what a huge lie. OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Obama said in a speech he was conceived at the Selma March. I guess you still believe him.

WOW O WOW oh WOW.

You are such a dumbass.

He said it in his March 7 2015 speech on the 50th anniversary of Selma, but even after hearing it. You won't believe.
Quote it.

Find it or STFU.
I just told you Google it, the full transcript is right there. I don't know how to bring it here. Anyway like I said, your head is so far up Obama's ass you still wouldnt see it, but he did. Just like Hillary said that she was named after the hiker guy. Lol
Copy - paste

No excuses.

I want to see it.

Obama undermined the fbi, by making them cover for hillary.View attachment 174052
Let's compare who told more lies during the 2016 campaign.
Be easier to say who hasn't. But I can tell you one thing, Trump has kept more campaign promises than Obama did.
Trump lied more during the campaign that any other Presidential candidate.

Everyone has health insurance coverage and the economy is rowing at 4%
Everyone has health insurance? You might want to rethink that. Trump has pretty much fulfilled his campaign promises. Which ones did Obama keep?

She called Trump supporters deplorable, hence why her treasonous ass lost.

Lying fuck. She called some of Trump's supporters deplorable.

I guess you think racists aren't deplorable.
I do not care for them, but they are free to think as they want. Your party supports black lives matter who are also racist. Your party says pro life people aren't welcomed into your party. And yes Hillary claimed Trump supporters are deplorable. She also looked the other way of sexual assault in her own campaign workers. You are the party of hate.

Hillary NEVER claimed all Trump supporters were deplorable
Only the deplorable ones
Keep saying that lie.
Oh go fuck yourself. I posted the God Damn quote. You people are such assholes.
Yes, she said Trump supporters are deplorable.

Quote it.

Find it or STFU.
Copy - paste

No excuses.

I want to see it.

She exaggerated a story to try to be humorous. There was a threat of sniper fire but there was none.

'OMG OMG OMG Hillary is such a terrible person. WoW what a huge lie. OMG OMG OMG OMG.
Lol, you're a hoot. I guess I will say, Trump exaggerated the truth back to you, when you claim he lies. See how that works? When Obama knowingly lied about lowering insurance premiums, he put people's lives in danger.

Quote it.

Find it or STFU.
Copy - paste

No excuses.

I want to see it.

Lol, you're a hoot. I guess I will say, Trump exaggerated the truth back to you, when you claim he lies. See how that works? When Obama knowingly lied about lowering insurance premiums, he put people's lives in danger.

Trump was serious when he spoke those lies. Clinton was making a joke.

But hey, you keep thinking that Clinton lied in embellishing it and in your tiny little mind, you can equate it to the thousands of lies Trump has told if it makes you feel better.

First, the plan the passed was not Obama's plan he ran on. Second, he said Premiums when he should have said over all. So does that make Obama as big a liar as Trump?

Who died because they got insurance coverage? How does getting coverage put you at risk?

Lying fuck. She called some of Trump's supporters deplorable.

I guess you think racists aren't deplorable.
I do not care for them, but they are free to think as they want. Your party supports black lives matter who are also racist. Your party says pro life people aren't welcomed into your party. And yes Hillary claimed Trump supporters are deplorable. She also looked the other way of sexual assault in her own campaign workers. You are the party of hate.

Only the deplorable ones
Keep saying that lie.
Print the quote. I dare you.

WOW O WOW oh WOW.

You are such a dumbass.

Quote it.

Find it or STFU.
Copy - paste

No excuses.

I want to see it.

Obama undermined the fbi, by making them cover for hillary.View attachment 174052
Be easier to say who hasn't. But I can tell you one thing, Trump has kept more campaign promises than Obama did.

Everyone has health insurance? You might want to rethink that. Trump has pretty much fulfilled his campaign promises. Which ones did Obama keep?

Trump said everyone would be covered. Are they? You seem to think they are.

Copy - paste

No excuses.

I want to see it.

But hey, you keep thinking that Clinton lied in embellishing it and in your tiny little mind, you can equate it to the thousands of lies Trump has told if it makes you feel better.

First, the plan the passed was not Obama's plan he ran on. Second, he said Premiums when he should have said over all. So does that make Obama as big a liar as Trump?

Who died because they got insurance coverage? How does getting coverage put you at risk?
No, she lied her ass off, and your making excuses for her.

Copy - paste

No excuses.

I want to see it.

Clinton was making a joke? Guess the jokes on her.

Quote it.

Find it or STFU.
Copy - paste

No excuses.

I want to see it.

Trump said everyone would be covered. Are they? You seem to think they are.
He is still working on it dumbass.

Only the deplorable ones
Keep saying that lie.
Print the quote. I dare you.
She said Trump supporters belong in a basket ofdeplorables. Calling her fellow Americans, deplorable. Your welcome.

What will he say?

What would you like him to say.

I'd like him to say he's resigning.

but that isn't happening.........

yet

I hope he gets off-prompter and starts yammering about fake news, the very dishonest media and the phony Russia investigation. :D

ditto. thing is, every time he stays on teleprompter, he has a twitter melt-down immediately after.

and I can still hear the orange psycho shrieking about president Obama and the teleprompter and president Obama and golf. if it wasn't so sad, it would be funny

ditto. thing is, every time he stays on teleprompter, he has a twitter melt-down immediately after.

and I can still hear the orange psycho shrieking about president Obama and the teleprompter and president Obama and golf. if it wasn't so sad, it would be funny

Hmmm - Nothing since yesterday. Apparently Kellyanne confiscated his phone - after the last big speech he sent out the infamous tweet about Obama "wiretapping" the phones at Trump Tower. :)

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

Hmmm - Nothing since yesterday. Apparently Kellyanne confiscated his phone - after the last big speech he sent out the infamous tweet about Obama "wiretapping" the phones at Trump Tower. :)

Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) | Twitter

the joke is he (and to be fair, the rabid rightwinguts) love talking about bi-partisanship and they say screw you to everything that matters to people to the left of atilla the hun

Forum List

Back