What will Trump talk about at the State of the Union.

Now now Matthew. Just primp in front of the mirror and don't worry your little empty head about such things and leave the gentlemen to the port while you crochet in the parlor with the other ladies you wished you were.

I can finally watch a president give a speech again. I tried watching Obama, but couldn't watch but about 5 minutes of the tranvesite in cheif lying.
How about you point out those lies.

There is nothing more pathetic than a Trumpette calling someone else a liar.

My God,
The transvestite in chief lied about where he was conceived. What didn't he lie about?
Wow, I forgot you were one of those ignorant, uneducated birthers. You know like Trump.
Obama said in a speech he was conceived at the Selma March. I guess you still believe him.

WOW O WOW oh WOW.

You are such a dumbass.

How about you post that quote.
He said it in his March 7 2015 speech on the 50th anniversary of Selma, but even after hearing it. You won't believe.

Obama said in a speech he was conceived at the Selma March. I guess you still believe him.

WOW O WOW oh WOW.

You are such a dumbass.

Wasn't Hillary conceived there also?
obama conceived at the Selma March - Bing video

She was trying to emulate the person whom she was quoting you stupid shit.

Yeah, sure, who was she quoting ..dumbass
James Cleveland ya fuking racist dumb shit. She was reading it just how he wrote it.

Republicans are the worst pieces of racist trash. They really are.

Look at what they are doing to the country. At least the KKK, the Aryan Nation, The Alt White and White Nationalists are all concentrated in one party. We know where to find them. We don't have to go look.
It was the democrats that created the kkk.

I can finally watch a president give a speech again. I tried watching Obama, but couldn't watch but about 5 minutes of the tranvesite in cheif lying.

"tranvesite in chief"?

It's ok - Trump LOVES the poorly edjumukated :)
Yeah we know liberals think they are deplorable, that's another reason Trump is president.

If what you're getting at is that Hillary is a lousy candidate? Agreed - she F'd up in more ways than one.

WOW O WOW oh WOW.

You are such a dumbass.

Wasn't Hillary conceived there also?
obama conceived at the Selma March - Bing video

James Cleveland ya fuking racist dumb shit. She was reading it just how he wrote it.

Look at what they are doing to the country. At least the KKK, the Aryan Nation, The Alt White and White Nationalists are all concentrated in one party. We know where to find them. We don't have to go look.

In was the Democrats in the South that created the KKK back when Democrats were the majority there. The South is now majority Republican & members of the KKK are now mostly Republicans,.

How about you point out those lies.

There is nothing more pathetic than a Trumpette calling someone else a liar.

My God,
The transvestite in chief lied about where he was conceived. What didn't he lie about?
Wow, I forgot you were one of those ignorant, uneducated birthers. You know like Trump.

WOW O WOW oh WOW.

You are such a dumbass.

He said it in his March 7 2015 speech on the 50th anniversary of Selma, but even after hearing it. You won't believe.
Quote it.

There are transcripts of the speech.

Find it or STFU.

In was the Democrats in the South that created the KKK back when Democrats were the majority there. The South is now majority Republican & members of the KKK are now mostly Republicans,.
Can't help it that everyone knows that conservatives love America. You have antifa an American hating group that supports your party, and your party supports them. Oh and the black panthers. The difference is we don't support the kkk.

"tranvesite in chief"?

Yeah we know liberals think they are deplorable, that's another reason Trump is president.

Lying fuck. The uneducated were not part of the group Hillary identified as deplorable.

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

Racist
Sexist
homophobic
Xenophobic
Islamamaphobic

Where is the uneducated?

Do you ever tell the truth

WOW O WOW oh WOW.

You are such a dumbass.

Quote it.

There are transcripts of the speech.

Find it or STFU.
I just told you Google it, the full transcript is right there. I don't know how to bring it here. Anyway like I said, your head is so far up Obama's ass you still wouldnt see it, but he did. Just like Hillary said that she was named after the hiker guy. Lol

"tranvesite in chief"?

Lying fuck. The uneducated were not part of the group Hillary identified as deplorable.

"You know, to just be grossly generalistic, you could put half of Trump’s supporters into what I call the basket of deplorables. Right?” Clinton said. “The racist, sexist, homophobic, xenophobic, Islamaphobic—you name it. And unfortunately there are people like that. And he has lifted them up.”

Racist
Sexist
homophobic
Xenophobic
Islamamaphobic

Where is the uneducated?

She called Trump supporters deplorable, almost half of America, so fuck off.

I hope he addresses his affair with Stormy Daniels and tells us if she was worth $130,000

"tranvesite in chief"?

Racist
Sexist
homophobic
Xenophobic
Islamamaphobic

Where is the uneducated?

She called half of Trumps supporters deplorable

Pretty close estimate

"tranvesite in chief"?

Racist
Sexist
homophobic
Xenophobic
Islamamaphobic

Where is the uneducated?

Pretty close estimate
Nope, anyway a president should be for all Americans, not for some. Trump is trying to make all Americans lives better. Obama went after conservatives. Your party is the party of hate.

"tranvesite in chief"?

Racist
Sexist
homophobic
Xenophobic
Islamamaphobic

Where is the uneducated?

Pretty close estimate
Nope, anyway a president should be for all Americans, not for some. Trump is trying to make all Americans lives better. Obama went after conservatives. Your party is the party of hate.

Hillary called half of Trumps supporters deplorable

Given Trump got around 42 % of the vote, that would mean 21% are racist, anti-muslim, separatists and overall loony

Seems accurate

Racist
Sexist
homophobic
Xenophobic
Islamamaphobic

Where is the uneducated?

Pretty close estimate

Hillary called half of Trumps supporters deplorable

Given Trump got around 42 % of the vote, that would mean 21% are racist, anti-muslim, separatists and overall loony

Seems accurate
She called Trump supporters deplorable, hence why her treasonous ass lost.

He might break his own arm patting himself on the back (as usual).

He's gonna tell us how great he is, how things are going well without giving us any kind of real information about what is going on. He will speak in word salad and not really say anything other than how great he is.

Just like every other speech he gives.

Oh...................and don't forget the blame he's gonna lay on Clinton and Obama.

Remember this?

Me, me, me I, I, I, me, me, let me be clear, this isn't who we are, me, I, Michael....er Michelle and I, me, I....BBBBUUUTTT BOOOOOOSH!

Who was that? Hint: He has big ears

I hope he addresses his affair with Stormy Daniels and tells us if she was worth $130,000

Really?! Regardless if he did or didn't, what would the $850,000 Clintons paid to Paula Jones be worth in today's dollars...Dumbass.

Forum List

Back