What will Trump talk about at the State of the Union.

I can finally watch a president give a speech again. I tried watching Obama, but couldn't watch but about 5 minutes of the tranvesite in cheif lying.
How about you point out those lies.

There is nothing more pathetic than a Trumpette calling someone else a liar.

My God,
The transvestite in chief lied about where he was conceived. What didn't he lie about?

I can finally watch a president give a speech again. I tried watching Obama, but couldn't watch but about 5 minutes of the tranvesite in cheif lying.

My God,
The transvestite in chief lied about where he was conceived. What didn't he lie about?
Wow, I forgot you were one of those ignorant, uneducated birthers. You know like Trump.

Hey, tomorrow night on Jimmy Kimmel after the SOTU address, he's gonna have Stormy Daniels on his show to be interviewed.

My God,
Wow, I forgot you were one of those ignorant, uneducated birthers. You know like Trump.
Obama said in a speech he was conceived at the Selma March. I guess you still believe him.

What will he say?

What would you like him to say.

Whatever the little shit Miller tells him to.

Trump's a brainless POS growing more senile everyday.

He's becoming the GOP's useful idiot like they always wanted.

What will he say?

I'd like him to admit that he's an obstructor of justice.
But I won't watch - Listening to Donnie Dumpster is like nails on a chalk board

"tranvesite in chief"?

It's ok - Trump LOVES the poorly edjumukated :)

What will he say?

I'd like him to admit that he's an obstructor of justice.
But I won't watch - Listening to Donnie Dumpster is like nails on a chalk board

Hey, if you're looking for something interesting to watch tomorrow, Jimmy Kimmel's show after the SOTU is going to have Stormy Daniels on it.

Got a timer on that baby! :D

Thing is, she won't admit to anything - 130 grand and a signed disclaimer prohibit that. We'll go with the earlier interview originally quashed by the Trump-friendly National Enquirer.

The $130,000 Stormy Daniels payment was a Trump campaign contribution, according to a complaint

My God,
Obama said in a speech he was conceived at the Selma March. I guess you still believe him.

WOW O WOW oh WOW.

You are such a dumbass.

How about you post that quote.

My God,

WOW O WOW oh WOW.

You are such a dumbass.

Wasn't Hillary conceived there also?
obama conceived at the Selma March - Bing video

My God,

WOW O WOW oh WOW.

You are such a dumbass.

She was trying to emulate the person whom she was quoting you stupid shit.

WOW O WOW oh WOW.

You are such a dumbass.

Yeah, sure, who was she quoting ..dumbass

WOW O WOW oh WOW.

You are such a dumbass.

Yeah, sure, who was she quoting ..dumbass
James Cleveland ya fuking racist dumb shit. She was reading it just how he wrote it.

Republicans are the worst pieces of racist trash. They really are.

Look at what they are doing to the country. At least the KKK, the Aryan Nation, The Alt White and White Nationalists are all concentrated in one party. We know where to find them. We don't have to go look.

We know one thing for sure. Trump will try to take credit for everything Obama did.

He inherited a company and tens of millions from his father and does he give his father credit? No, he says he did everything on his own.

It doesn't really matter what he talks about during the state of the union address. He will be picked apart for his shoes, his hair, his suit, his fart, his breath, his wife, his son, his daughters.

Trump will lie and talk about how America has been garbage for hundreds of years until he appeared from the sky
Because he’s really really smart. He knows things. Lots of things. He like a genius.
He knows words. Lots of words.

Listening to him talk invokes memories of a 1st grade reading book.

"See Spot run. Run Spot, run".

I hope he talks about how he is going to rebuild our infrastructure, healthcare for everyone and his plans to go back to the moon for good.

Like he fucking promised.

SEIG HEIL!

Forum List

Back