What Would A Kamala Harris Presidency Mean?

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
I think that it would mean actual death to America. There would be food shortages and everything that we have going on in our country right now, but adding communism and concentration camps to that list.

It would either mean the start of World War III, the second American Revolution or both with the second great depression to go right along with it. In short, Trump NEEDS to win to stop all of that from happening.

A KH presidency is going to be a much better America for the Road Runners.

Yes well I'm pretty sure that you're going to be singing a different tune if and when the government tries to throw you in a concentration camp and you don't have any weapons to defend yourself.

Yes well I'm pretty sure that you're going to be singing a different tune if and when the government tries to throw you in a concentration camp and you don't have any weapons to defend yourself.

Actually you're a democrat. Never mind.

I think that it would mean actual death to America. There would be food shortages and everything that we have going on in our country right now, but adding communism and concentration camps to that list.

It would either mean the start of World War III, the second American Revolution or both with the second great depression to go right along with it. In short, Trump NEEDS to win to stop all of that from happening.
:slap:

1724951929143.jpeg

You support Trump. If anybody is going to put people in concentration camps, it will be him.

Trump is death to America.

Things will be much better for welfare recipients like Roadrunner

Both she and her boyfriend will continue to receive public assistance and she may actually be able to get married someday.

Afraid Trump and his administration will slash welfare so they can give tax cuts to Billionaires

Well she wont be standing in Arlington Cemetery with a big grin on her face with a thumbs up like trump for starters.

You're in a death cult. With the usual end results. I'd wish you good luck, but I really dont wish you good luck.

Your desperation resulting from knowing trump is going to lose is palpable in your posts.

The fear mongers have had their way with you.

Regardless of who wins, we'll continue our decline, fixated on the goddamned culture war.

Forum List

Back