What would Africa be like if it were never colonized by Europeans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, 'cause blacks are such hard workers that no one in their right mind will hire them if they can possibly avoid it. Lol...

Black People were not considered lazy until we stopped working for free.

you are playing victim too

Aw shut the hell up. You can't take the truth.

to what "truth" are you referring? the fact that you IMAGINE that black skin is a mark of SAINTHOOD?

Never have said that. There is a pretty large difference between saying that blacks had great civilizations that whites like you deny existed, that believing that we are perfect and that we have been the only race that has accomplished anything like you whites here do. You can't deal with the truth.

I never suggest that blacks did not have great civilizations----you lying sack of shit. I stated that EGYPT was not peopled thurout its time of greatness ENTIRELY by black persons----you lying sack of shit.

Africa is poor and 5 other myths | Simon Moss | TEDxWarwick

NIGERIA | RICHEST COUNTRY IN AFRICA
Black People were not considered lazy until we stopped working for free.

to what "truth" are you referring? the fact that you IMAGINE that black skin is a mark of SAINTHOOD?

Never have said that. There is a pretty large difference between saying that blacks had great civilizations that whites like you deny existed, that believing that we are perfect and that we have been the only race that has accomplished anything like you whites here do. You can't deal with the truth.

I never suggest that blacks did not have great civilizations----you lying sack of shit. I stated that EGYPT was not peopled thurout its time of greatness ENTIRELY by black persons----you lying sack of shit.

Except it pretty much has been. And you were talking abut the Nile which goes beyond Egypt.

10 Richest Countries in Africa In GDP 2017

I see that most of these whites are scared to look at the videos,

If your intention is to coerce people into watching videos as a matter of activism, stick to 3 minutes or less.

Speaking only for myself, it's your nasty, racist, attitude that makes me not want to give you the courtesy of pushing the play button.

You're a horrible representative of your cause. Absolutely horrible. And I suspect that most genuine activists who focus their works on matters of racism wouldn't let you within a mile of them. You're embarrasing. You lack discipline. And you lack couth.

If your intention is to coerce people into watching videos as a matter of activism, stick to 3 minutes or less.

Speaking only for myself, it's your nasty, racist, attitude that makes me not want to give you the courtesy of pushing the play button.

You're a horrible representative of your cause. Absolutely horrible. And I suspect that most genuine activistswho focus their work on racism wouldn't let you within a mile of them. You lack discipline. And you lack couth.
He loves Africa, just as long as he doesn't have to live there.

The Africa They Never Show You.

Why don't you go and live there?

Why don't you?

Because it's a negro-infested shithole.

Well you've been shown different today so for you to repeat a lie after you've been shown it is a lie just proves that you're a dumb ass.

You showed a few pretty buildings. That says nothing about the level of violence or economic opportunity there (who cares if you're in a pretty building if you're dead?). The only thing you have proven is that you're hopelessly retarded.

But hey, you know what would work better as proof? If you moved your negro ass there permanently. As it stands, you're going on and on about how great it is there, but guess where you still live? With whitey that supposedly oppresses you.

Except it pretty much has been. And you were talking abut the Nile which goes beyond Egypt.

yes it does----the NILE goes beyond Egypt SO?

You're a horrible representative of your cause. Absolutely horrible. And I suspect that most genuine activistswho focus their work on racism wouldn't let you within a mile of them. You lack discipline. And you lack couth.

I'm a fine rep for whatever cause I am supposed to represent. I am mot going to talk to you white people about this in a manner you like. Give that I work with such activists now, you might want to reconsider what you are saying. There is nothing racist about my attitude. You are just arrogant and think that I must speak to you how you want me to. You don't have to hit the play button, that doesn't change the facts presented or the truth in them. I will post up the videos I feel need to be posted. 3 minutes is not enough time to educate people like you, because that's how far behind you are on these matters. My discipline and couth are fine, because I don't see you saying a damned word to the crap whites here say. So I suggest that you shut the fuck up trying to bother me with your opinion.

The Africa They Never Show You.

Why don't you go and live there?

Why don't you?

Because it's a negro-infested shithole.

Well you've been shown different today so for you to repeat a lie after you've been shown it is a lie just proves that you're a dumb ass.

You showed a few pretty buildings. That says nothing about the level of violence or economic opportunity there (who cares if you're in a pretty building if you're dead?). The only thing you have proven is that you're hopelessly retarded.

But hey, you know what would work better as proof? If you moved your negro ass there permanently. As it stands, you're going on and on about how great it is there, but guess where you still live? With whitey that supposedly oppresses you.

You've been shown that africa is not what you say.

Top 10 African Car Manufacturers

Notice how your posts generally say "in Africa."

Because we all know negro countries can't compete with whites.

This is a thread about Africa and we don't all know that Negro countries can't compete with whites given that 400 billion dollars of African resources are stolen by whites every year.

Notice how your posts generally say "in Africa."

Because we all know negro countries can't compete with whites.

This is a thread about Africa and we don't all know that Negro countries can't compete with whites given that 400 billion dollars of African resources are stolen by whites every year.

Sorry, shitskin, but the negroes have a hold of the reigns now. Scumbags like Mugabe now control who steals what.

Oh right, when Mugabe does something, it's still whitey's fault, I forgot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back