What would Africa be like if it were never colonized by Europeans?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only solution is sterilization. Negro Africans often chop off female clits so it is not a big stretch to tie their tubes or vasectomy the savage males.
Runaway population in all these shithole countries is the one HUGE problem no one dares to address, or even discuss. These people cannot feed themselves, and cannot afford or support children, so the suffering is compounded by the continued high birth rates.

Then all blame is laid on western countries for not spending (wasting) ever more billions of taxpayer dollars to feed their sorry asses, when they seem to do nothing to help themselves. They could at least wear a stinking rubber (if there were a responsible government to be found that would engourage it). That's aid that might actually improve things: boatloads of rubbers.

You are wrong. Western countries stole wealth from these nations and still do.
Take it to some dingbat black liberation site where you'll be showered with accolades of brilliance instead of laughter and derision. This is not safe space "bro", and you really, really need one.

Nah, Ill post here because I don't concern myself with what a bunch of illiterate stormfront troopers think.
Oh, we're well aware that you don't concern yourself with trifles like facts, per capita statistics (when it suits you), and current events. No need to point it out to us.

Ever wonder what America would look like without slavery?

Don't have to wonder. The success of the South never really DID depend on slavery. By the time Reconstruction was at full tilt -- there was no longer any impact from the loss of slavery. Within 30 years from the Civil War -- it was CLEAR that slavery was not a prerequisite for any part of the American economy.

In fact, fewer and fewer slaveholders existed from the 1820s to the Civil War. It was winding down on its own.

I don't think so. But then we look at the 100 years after slavery and you cannot talk about that.
...and yet you're still here now that slavery is over.

Chickenshit whites can't talk about all the years they gave themselves everything.
What's wrong with giving stuff to ourselves? Whites take care of themselves. Is that bad? Maybe you shitskins should try the same instead of leeching off of whitey like you do.
So we get stupidity like this. I was born here bitch. Why don't you leave?
I don't have a problem with the whites here. You do. You keep bitching and moaning about them every chance you get. The fact that you stay proves you're a full-of-shit, dependent-on-whitey negro.

Nah. I just studied what went on and the conflicts that have been created because of what went on.
Tell us again how Hannibal, who was no sub-Saharan, kicked Alexander's ass. Btw, the other guy who used regale us with jungle bunny civilizations no longer does. Do you think you can pick it up. Not so much that everybody on Africa was black, but the sub-Saharan stuff.

Sub Saharan is a white racist depiction. Id yo knew anything you understand there was plenty of advancement in that region long before whitey showed up.

But you don't want to discuss that because you are allowed to troll and those in charge like facaltenn troll right along with you.

Let's discuss how you contradicted yourself.

Maybe whites just move completely out of Africa

In the 2000s Zimbabwe's economy began to deteriorate due to various factors, including, the imposition of economic sanctions by western countries led by the United Kingdom,

So which is it? Is Zimbabwe a shithole because of white involvement or because of a lack of white involvement?

Let me give you a hint: what's the common denominator of white involvement with a black-run country and a lack of white involvement in the black country? It's the black country, retard! That's the cause of failure: negroes!

You are truly a dipshit. The examples show how whites fucked up zimbabwe.

Why don't you answer the question? The only thing you're showing is the shocking stupidity (given how you're contradicting yourself) of negroes like you, so it's not surprising that negro shitholes are shitholes.

You're also refusing to address questions, which is another problem negroes have: lack of personal responsibility. You made a stupid post and when asked about it, you come back with more whining about whites.

You talked yourself into a corner, shitskin.

No, you see idiot, whites gave themselves all these things and did not allow others to get them. I've answered your questions and when you talk about the lack pf personal responsibility, whites are numero uno. All the examples I showed for zimbabwe was how whites fucked it up. But the problem with you illiterate bastards is zimbabwe is not the only African nation. So I tell you what, why don't you take your white ass right on up to an African and tell them how colonization didn't fuck up most of that continent and see what you get?

Last edited:
Runaway population in all these shithole countries is the one HUGE problem no one dares to address, or even discuss. These people cannot feed themselves, and cannot afford or support children, so the suffering is compounded by the continued high birth rates.

Then all blame is laid on western countries for not spending (wasting) ever more billions of taxpayer dollars to feed their sorry asses, when they seem to do nothing to help themselves. They could at least wear a stinking rubber (if there were a responsible government to be found that would engourage it). That's aid that might actually improve things: boatloads of rubbers.

You are wrong. Western countries stole wealth from these nations and still do.
Take it to some dingbat black liberation site where you'll be showered with accolades of brilliance instead of laughter and derision. This is not safe space "bro", and you really, really need one.

Nah, Ill post here because I don't concern myself with what a bunch of illiterate stormfront troopers think.
Oh, we're well aware that you don't concern yourself with trifles like facts, per capita statistics (when it suits you), and current events. No need to point it out to us.

I dealt with per capita. But that's your only argument when it pertains to the fact shown numerically that whites commit the most crimes. Your punk ass can't even talk about all; crimes, you just talk about murder which on a per capita basis 14 per 100,000 blacks are doing it. The number is so small hat t males your per capita claim a mother fucking joke.
Are you really that determined to propagate the stereotype of the low intellect of black people? I am beginning to suspect that you are some asshole from Stormfront determined to make blacks appear even less intelligent than they are.

How the White Man Divided and Conquered Africa

The World: A Television History #15 Africa Before The Europeans

Ancient Africa: How Europeans have it wrong - Prof. Kevin MacDonald, UCL African Studies

100 African Cities Destroyed By Europeans, 1 of 4

The only region that could qualify as an indigenous ongoing 'civilization' by blacks on the African continent is in the region of Ethiopia. Ironically that is still the case today; if that region were to be free of being dragged down by its neighbors, it would still be a viable civilization, while the rest of black Africa would be a wasteland of de-evolved tribes.

The Nile civilization wasn't a black African civilization. The claim it was is just invented rubbish.

Yes it was.

No, it wasn't.

The only region that could qualify as an indigenous ongoing 'civilization' by blacks on the African continent is in the region of Ethiopia. Ironically that is still the case today; if that region were to be free of being dragged down by its neighbors, it would still be a viable civilization, while the rest of black Africa would be a wasteland of de-evolved tribes.

The Nile civilization wasn't a black African civilization. The claim it was is just invented rubbish.

Yes it was.

No, it wasn't.

It was and I am done arguing with you bitches. I am going to post the facts.

Stealing Africa - Documentary

the Ancient Nile Valley civilization is Black peoples legacy

But a vehement critic of corrupt, violent, and incompetent govt with totally unqualified leadership.
Seems to me the United States of America has had this type of leadership for many of it's years of existence, including current ones.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Nile Valley Civilization Origins Basil Davidson.mp4

down stream-------nubia. the upper delta was milky white

Wrong.

right-----the ruling people of INDIA are the ARYANS------who became the BRAHMINS------the ruling people of Egypt----
are mediterranians --- BASIL is just being politically
"correct" Cleopatra was GREEK. The big problem in the Mideast historically IS INVASION

down stream-------nubia. the upper delta was milky white

Wrong.

right-----the ruling people of INDIA are the ARYANS------who became the BRAHMINS------the ruling people of Egypt----
are mediterranians --- BASIL is just being politically
"correct" Cleopatra was GREEK. The big problem in the Mideast historically IS INVASION

No this has nothing to do with political correctness. It has everything to do with archeological findings.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back