What would America be like if the anti-Abortion types win?

To have any meaningful impact, your post depends on readers to sympathize with those who would savagely murder innocent children in cold blood, and for the risks that they might face as a consequence for doing so.

F••• that. Anyone who would willingly have part in such a murder deserves to die, at least as horribly as the victim of such a murderer dies. Murderers are among the lowest of subhuman filth, and those who murder the most innocent and defenseless of children are the lowest among them.

It is, of course, never a surprise to find you openly siding with such savage murderous subhuman filth.

Again, is your goal to save "Babies" or is it to punish women for having sex you don't approve of?

Honest question.

Don't expect an honest answer...

Okay. You've pretty much filled all their needs after one year. Then what?

What do you mean after one year? The adoptive parents are on their own. Those who choose to give birth and keep the child who need assistance get special funding during and after pregnancy up to one year of age. Then they become a part of society and if they qualify for further govt assistance that would be it. I seriously doubt the percentage of mothers who were torn between aborting or not, but in the end chose to give birth --- I seriously doubt after 6 months they would look at their baby and say I wish I had aborted you. No, they would be grateful they did not.

A 1998 study revealed the primary reason for women choosing an abortion (Wikipedia)

25.5% Want to postpone childbearing
21.3% Cannot afford a baby
14.1% Has relationship problem or partner does not want pregnancy
12.2% Too young; parent(s) or other(s) object to pregnancy
10.8% Having a child will disrupt education or employment
7.9% Want no (more) children
3.3% Risk to fetal health
2.8% Risk to maternal health
2.1% Other

All their screaming about "infanticide" aside, do you ever wonder what our country would look like if the Anti-Choice fanatics got their way.

Well, thanks to the modern miracles of actually understanding there is a rest of the world out there, we have a real life example.

The Philippines, former American Colony, has exactly the kind of anti-choice laws you guys want.

How's that working out.. Well, let's review.

Unintended Pregnancy and Unsafe Abortion in the Philippines

• The Philippines abortion law is among the strictest in the world. Abortion is illegal under all circumstances and there are no explicit exceptions. Nonetheless, because of high levels of unintended pregnancy, abortion is common in the country. Projections that were based on the national abortion rate in 2000 (the most recent available) and that took into account population increase estimated that 560,000 abortions occurred in 2008 and 610,000 abortions took place in 2012.[2,8,9]

• About 1,000 Filipino women die each year from abortion complications, which contributes to the nation’s high maternal mortality rate. Projections that were based on data from 2000 indicate that 100,000 women were hospitalized for abortion complications in 2012; countless others suffered complications that went untreated.[4,9]

• The stigma surrounding abortion makes it difficult for women to seek postabortion care. Some women report feeling shamed and intimidated by health care workers and in some cases, women are not given pain relievers or anesthetics or are denied treatment all together. Others report being threatened that they would be turned over to the police.[5,8]

This really fucked up religion you follow, this Gaia worship bullshit, it requires human sacrifice, doesn't it? This fucked up god or goddess you worship wants or needs innocent souls, isn't that right? Only by spilling the blood of the innocent can you appease your weird deity.

You're more than evil, you're insane.

If you try to rob a bank, then you are breaking the law and you MIGHT EVEN DIE or be seriously injured. What sympathy am I supposed to have for you in that circumstance?

It would depend... there's probably no good reason for me to rob a bank.

Again- goes back to my previous question, are you trying to save babies or punish women?

Anyone who is not an anarchist recognizes the need for societies to outlaw certain behaviors that are harmful to individuals or societies; and that the murder of an innocent human being is among these behaviors that society needs to outlaw.

Except not everyone thinks a fetus is a human being. The problem with your position is that laws against abortion are largely ineffective. They were before Roe, and they are in countries like the Philippines where people ignore the law with impunity.

This really fucked up religion you follow, this Gaia worship bullshit, it requires human sacrifice, doesn't it? This fucked up god or goddess you worship wants or needs innocent souls, isn't that right? Only by spilling the blood of the innocent can you appease your weird deity.

I don't follow any religion, I was just asking if a religious country with limited freedoms can't make an abortion ban stick, why do you think this country would be able to.

I've still not had one of you tell me how an American abortion ban would work better than the Philippine one does.

What do you mean after one year? The adoptive parents are on their own. Those who choose to give birth and keep the child who need assistance get special funding during and after pregnancy up to one year of age. Then they become a part of society and if they qualify for further govt assistance that would be it. I seriously doubt the percentage of mothers who were torn between aborting or not, but in the end chose to give birth --- I seriously doubt after 6 months they would look at their baby and say I wish I had aborted you. No, they would be grateful they did not.

Uh, buddy, that's all nice, but there are a lot of women out there who have the maternal instincts of feral wolves. 2 million people in our prisons, and the vast majority of them were unwanted or unplanned pregnancies.

That's what the Nazis said about the Jews, and other “Untermenschen”. It's what the Croats and the Serbs said about each other, as each alternately gained the upper hand in carrying out campaigns of “ethnic cleansing” against the other. It's even what some of our own forebears said about black people.

Again, I'm waiting for you to tell me how you are going to compel a woman to have a baby she doesn't want to have. This should be interesting.

Correct.

Which goes to the fact that conservatives are not ‘small government.’

Conservatives are fundamentally authoritarian – they seek to compel conformity and punish dissent.

Their unwarranted hostility toward privacy rights is proof of that, where conservatives work to increase the size and power of the state at the expense of individual liberty by compelling women to give birth against their will through force of law.

Conservatives are not anarchists. Not even Libertarians are anarchists.

Anyone who is not an anarchist recognizes the need for societies to outlaw certain behaviors that are harmful to individuals or societies; and that the murder of an innocent human being is among these behaviors that society needs to outlaw.

What about the life of the woman who is forced to bear a child she doesn't want and can't afford? What about the lives of her living children? Why is her decision to have a baby or not, any of your business?

As a society you would enslave women and turn them into breeding stock. That's not a moral society at all.

I don't follow any religion, I was just asking if a religious country with limited freedoms can't make an abortion ban stick, why do you think this country would be able to.

I've still not had one of you tell me how an American abortion ban would work better than the Philippine one does.
Make it a racist thing to do. Bye, Bye to it.

Correct.

Which goes to the fact that conservatives are not ‘small government.’

Conservatives are fundamentally authoritarian – they seek to compel conformity and punish dissent.

Their unwarranted hostility toward privacy rights is proof of that, where conservatives work to increase the size and power of the state at the expense of individual liberty by compelling women to give birth against their will through force of law.

Conservatives are not anarchists. Not even Libertarians are anarchists.

What about the life of the woman who is forced to bear a child she doesn't want and can't afford? What about the lives of her living children? Why is her decision to have a baby or not, any of your business?

As a society you would enslave women and turn them into breeding stock. That's not a moral society at all.
What about the brothers and sisters that know one of their own gets murdered?

Rome was a gay utopia. So was Sodom. We are screwed, but I'm going upward.

Again, Sodom didn't exist. Rome when it fell was a Christian State... part of the reason it fell was because the Christians were murdering each other over whether or not Jesus existed before he was born or not (The Arian Heresy)

I'm comparing murder to murder. The mass dehumanization of large group of people to the mass dehumanization of large groups of people. The denial of basic human rights to the denial of basic human rights.

Religous fantasies are religious fantasies...

Still waiting for you to tell me how you are going to compell women to have babies they don't want to have.

Why so strident about killing children? When you're alone with your thoughts, do yoyou ever wonder what's wrong with you?

Nope... not really. Used to be more right wing than most of you guys. Then I realized that you guys are being fooled by the one percent on this issue, and they've gotten you very good at not asking the questions I just asked.

All their screaming about "infanticide" aside, do you ever wonder what our country would look like if the Anti-Choice fanatics got their way.

Well, thanks to the modern miracles of actually understanding there is a rest of the world out there, we have a real life example.

The Philippines, former American Colony, has exactly the kind of anti-choice laws you guys want.

How's that working out.. Well, let's review.

Unintended Pregnancy and Unsafe Abortion in the Philippines

• The Philippines abortion law is among the strictest in the world. Abortion is illegal under all circumstances and there are no explicit exceptions. Nonetheless, because of high levels of unintended pregnancy, abortion is common in the country. Projections that were based on the national abortion rate in 2000 (the most recent available) and that took into account population increase estimated that 560,000 abortions occurred in 2008 and 610,000 abortions took place in 2012.[2,8,9]

• About 1,000 Filipino women die each year from abortion complications, which contributes to the nation’s high maternal mortality rate. Projections that were based on data from 2000 indicate that 100,000 women were hospitalized for abortion complications in 2012; countless others suffered complications that went untreated.[4,9]

• The stigma surrounding abortion makes it difficult for women to seek postabortion care. Some women report feeling shamed and intimidated by health care workers and in some cases, women are not given pain relievers or anesthetics or are denied treatment all together. Others report being threatened that they would be turned over to the police.[5,8]
In China one Kid and you are done, this was the case about 22 years ago. Now they are a little short on Kids, seems the males are not in the hurry to get married or have kids, and the females are in the same mind set. The have to import workers. Open Borders sounds like the answer.

To have any meaningful impact, your post depends on readers to sympathize with those who would savagely murder innocent children in cold blood, and for the risks that they might face as a consequence for doing so.

F••• that. Anyone who would willingly have part in such a murder deserves to die, at least as horribly as the victim of such a murderer dies. Murderers are among the lowest of subhuman filth, and those who murder the most innocent and defenseless of children are the lowest among them.

It is, of course, never a surprise to find you openly siding with such savage murderous subhuman filth.

Again, is your goal to save "Babies" or is it to punish women for having sex you don't approve of?

Honest question.

Don't expect an honest answer...

My answer to that question is NEITHER.

MY goal is to expose the facts and the truth that you and your ild are in denial of and are trying to hide.

If the truth results in fewer children being denied and aborted? That'sa bonus.

I wasn't talking about punishing anyone for having sex.

I was talking about punishing murderous subhuman filth for killing innocent children in cold blood.

Anyone who willingly has part in an abortion is a murderer of the very worst sort, and fully deserves to be put to death.

Rome was a gay utopia. So was Sodom. We are screwed, but I'm going upward.

Again, Sodom didn't exist. Rome when it fell was a Christian State... part of the reason it fell was because the Christians were murdering each other over whether or not Jesus existed before he was born or not (The Arian Heresy)
The found the Cities mention in the Good Book, and you need to read a little more.

In China one Kid and you are done, this was the case about 22 years ago. Now they are a little short on Kids, seems the males are not in the hurry to get married or have kids, and the females are in the same mind set. The have to import workers. Open Borders sounds like the answer.

China took an extreme policy towards an extreme situation... that they were overpopulated and needed to control their population growth. Ironically, because of one-child policies, there's an imbalance between males and females, so they have import women from other countries.

My answer to that question is NEITHER.

MY goal is to expose the facts and the truth that you and your ild are in denial of and are trying to hide.

If the truth results in fewer children being denied and aborted? That'sa bonus.

So you are going to avoid the question, then?

I wasn't talking about punishing anyone for having sex.

I was talking about punishing murderous subhuman filth for killing innocent children in cold blood.

Anyone who willingly has part in an abortion is a murderer of the very worst sort, and fully deserves to be put to death.

You see, this is why we need to keep you religious nutters out of power. We really dodged a bullet in 2012 when we kept your cult out of the White House.

So for the record, you are for executing women who have abortions, then?

If you try to rob a bank, then you are breaking the law and you MIGHT EVEN DIE or be seriously injured. What sympathy am I supposed to have for you in that circumstance?

It would depend... there's probably no good reason for me to rob a bank.

Again- goes back to my previous question, are you trying to save babies or punish women?

Except not everyone thinks a fetus is a human being. The problem with your position is that laws against abortion are largely ineffective. They were before Roe, and they are in countries like the Philippines where people ignore the law with impunity.
So you agree with Obama that a baby is a burden?

Forum List

Back