🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Would Be So Awful About Overturning Roe v. Wade & Saving Unborn Children's Lives?

A law does not constitute actual truth, Einstein. Unless you think that all laws are correct? Is that what you think? Abortion is murder, whether you believe that or not.
Youre confused. Its not a question of laws being correct. Its a question of laws existing or not existing. That and only that determines if something is illegal or not.

No, you were arguing that abortion is not murder because it is legal. I'm saying that laws do not constitute actual truth, so the law means jack squat when it comes to reality… which is what should be the important thing here.
Yes I said abortion is not murder because there is no law against it making it illegal. I dont care about what you said. Youre obviously severely under educated regarding laws.

You don't get what I'm saying, do you? Let me try this a different way. Are all laws correct, yes or no?
You dont get what I am saying do you? Let me put it to you piecemeal.

Is abortion legal?

Is murder a legal term?

Can you be charged with murder for having an abortion?

I asked you first. Don't let this be a repeat of last time, where you didn't have the courage to answer direct questions. That is really weak and lame. Just answer it.

Youre confused. Its not a question of laws being correct. Its a question of laws existing or not existing. That and only that determines if something is illegal or not.

No, you were arguing that abortion is not murder because it is legal. I'm saying that laws do not constitute actual truth, so the law means jack squat when it comes to reality… which is what should be the important thing here.
Yes I said abortion is not murder because there is no law against it making it illegal. I dont care about what you said. Youre obviously severely under educated regarding laws.

You don't get what I'm saying, do you? Let me try this a different way. Are all laws correct, yes or no?

Is abortion legal?

Is murder a legal term?

I asked you first. Don't let this be a repeat of last time, where you didn't have the courage to answer direct questions. That is really weak and lame. Just answer it.
I dont care what you asked me. Dont let this be a repeat of last time where you were unable to prove abortions were illegal.

Is abortion legal?

Is murder a legal term?

I dont care what you asked me. Dont let this be a repeat of last time where you were unable to prove abortions were illegal.

You're not fooling anyone, you won't answer those questions because in both cases they would show your BS. So you say you don't care. If you don't have the cajones and integrity to have an actual debate, then I'm not going to waste my time. I'm sure there are sincere and honest people here who are willing to have an actual debate, instead of playing games like a 14-year-old.

Is abortion legal?

Is murder a legal term?

You're not fooling anyone, you won't answer those questions because in both cases they would show your BS. So you say you don't care. If you don't have the cajones and integrity to have an actual debate, then I'm not going to waste my time. I'm sure there are sincere and honest people here who are willing to have an actual debate, instead of playing games like a 14-year-old.
I dont have to fool anyone. You have to prove abortions are against the law. If you cant then they cannot be called murder. There is zero need to debate the topic you want to get into and frankly it has jack shit to do with the point I made.

Is abortion legal?

Is murder a legal term?

I dont have to fool anyone. You have to prove abortions are against the law. If you cant then they cannot be called murder. There is zero need to debate the topic you want to get into and frankly it has jack shit to do with the point I made.

Your point got squashed by the reality that laws do not constitute actual truth. But I guess you think all laws are correct. Which is pretty funny. So slavery was moral and just because at one time it was legal? Allrighty then.

Is abortion legal?

Is murder a legal term?

Your point got squashed by the reality that laws do not constitute actual truth. But I guess you think all laws are correct. Which is pretty funny. So slavery was moral and just because at one time it was legal? Allrighty then.
The actual truth is that abortion is not illegal and therefore you cant call it murder. Nothing else you say can change that.

The actual truth is that abortion is not illegal and therefore you cant call it murder. Nothing else you say can change that.

I'm actually laughing here, at the foolishness. So slavery was moral and just, then. Because the law said so. Got it.

I'm actually laughing here, at the foolishness. So slavery was moral and just, then. Because the law said so. Got it.
People that feel uneasy laugh a lot. Abortion is not murder because murder is against the law.

People that feel uneasy laugh a lot. Abortion is not murder because murder is against the law.

Yes, murder is against the law, and since the pre-born are human beings (which is an undeniable scientific fact) killing those human beings is murder, regardless of what the current law says. If you're going to continue with the asinine point that it's not murder because it's legal, then I'm going to keep repeating that by your logic, slavery was just and moral hundreds of years ago, when it was legal.

Yes, murder is against the law, and since the pre-born are human beings (which is an undeniable scientific fact) killing those human beings is murder, regardless of what the current law says. If you're going to continue with the asinine point that it's not murder because it's legal, then I'm going to keep repeating that by your logic, slavery was just and moral hundreds of years ago, when it was legal.
Good. You just said murder was against the law. Is abortion against the law? If the answer is no then abortion cannot be murder.

Good. You just said murder was against the law. Is abortion against the law? If the answer is no then abortion cannot be murder.

You can't be this dense. If you actually believe that all laws are always correct, then you think slavery was moral and just, hundreds of years ago, when it was legal. In fact since you won't deny that, I'm going to hold you to that. From now on you're going to be the guy who believed that slavery was moral and just, because it was legal.

No. Just like you couldn’t be charged with murdering negroes in the 1700’s and 1800’s. I dare you to tell the African-American community that none of those people were murdered.

Come on, Asclepias. Do it. State it for the record right here and now that no blacks were murdered during that era.

No. Just like you couldn’t be charged with murdering negroes in the 1700’s and 1800’s. I dare you to tell the African-American community that none of those people were murdered.

Come on, Asclepias. Do it. State it for the record right here and now that no blacks were murdered during that era.
So if you cant be charged with murder for having an abortion why are you using the legal term of murder to describe abortion?

You can't be this dense. If you actually believe that all laws are always correct, then you think slavery was moral and just, hundreds of years ago, when it was legal. In fact since you won't deny that, I'm going to hold you to that. From now on you're going to be the guy who believed that slavery was moral and just, because it was legal.
I didnt say anything about what laws were correct or not. You cant possibly be this stupid. Someone is either paying you or youre pranking me.

Please take over for me here. This is how I feel, trying to reason with Asclepias: :banghead:

So if you cant be charged with murder for having an abortion why are you using the legal term of murder to describe abortion?
Don’t dodge, snowflake. State for the record right here and now that no blacks were murdered during the 1700’s and 1800’s. I dare you. :eusa_dance:

Please take over for me here. This is how I feel, trying to reason with Asclepias: :banghead:
You definitely need some help but unfortunately youre enlisting someone with the same educational level if not lower than you are. Nothing he or you can come up with will make abortion murder until you make it illegal to have an abortion.

Don’t dodge, snowflake. State for the record right here and now that no blacks were murdered during the 1700’s and 1800’s. I dare you. :eusa_dance:
Why would I deflect from the topic? Cant you debate the topic?

Forum List

Back