🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Would Be So Awful About Overturning Roe v. Wade & Saving Unborn Children's Lives?

I'm actually laughing here, at the foolishness. So slavery was moral and just, then. Because the law said so. Got it.
People that feel uneasy laugh a lot. Abortion is not murder because murder is against the law.

Yes, murder is against the law, and since the pre-born are human beings (which is an undeniable scientific fact) killing those human beings is murder, regardless of what the current law says. If you're going to continue with the asinine point that it's not murder because it's legal, then I'm going to keep repeating that by your logic, slavery was just and moral hundreds of years ago, when it was legal.
Good. You just said murder was against the law. Is abortion against the law? If the answer is no then abortion cannot be murder.

You can't be this dense. If you actually believe that all laws are always correct, then you think slavery was moral and just, hundreds of years ago, when it was legal. In fact since you won't deny that, I'm going to hold you to that. From now on you're going to be the guy who believed that slavery was moral and just, because it was legal.
I didnt say anything about what laws were correct or not. You cant possibly be this stupid. Someone is either paying you or youre pranking me.

Well since you refuse to answer my question, and since you never denied that slavery was moral and just at one time, because it was legal… I have to conclude that you believe laws constitute actual truth. If you don't believe that, then state it. Say, "laws do not constitute actual truth."

Why would I deflect from the topic? Cant you debate the topic?
You just did (again)! You said it can’t be murder if it is allowed. Well, lynching blacks was allowed in the 1700’s and 1800’s. Are you going to tell the African-American community that none of their ancestors were murdered?

:dance: :dance: :dance:

...murder is a legal term that describes a crime. Since abortion is not a crime it cannot be called murder.
Well this was not a crime during that era. So according to Asclepias, this was not murder. Nope. Not at all. :dunno:

AE524351-0CEA-47B6-BFC7-7E298749B426.png

Why would I deflect from the topic? Cant you debate the topic?
You just did (again)! You said it can’t be murder if it is allowed. Well, lynching blacks was allowed in the 1700’s and 1800’s. Are you going to tell the African-American community that none of their ancestors were murdered?

:dance: :dance: :dance:
Thats correct. Its not murder if it is legal. What confused you about that?

...murder is a legal term that describes a crime. Since abortion is not a crime it cannot be called murder.
Well this was not a crime during that era. So according to Asclepias, this was not murder. Nope. Not at all. :dunno:

graphic image removed

Attachments

• AF0EAFE0-CACB-4E06-A6A7-0BF293A614A3.jpeg
    AF0EAFE0-CACB-4E06-A6A7-0BF293A614A3.jpeg
    55.7 KB · Views: 48
Last edited by a moderator:

graphic image removed

Attachments

• D7D73D72-57C1-441F-81BB-8A62E8909AB9.jpeg
    D7D73D72-57C1-441F-81BB-8A62E8909AB9.jpeg
    100.2 KB · Views: 31
Last edited by a moderator:
Correct. If its legal then you cant call it murder.
Yes, you can. Because murder is the taking of another life not in self-defense. Sorry, not sorry that you can’t deal with that reality.

The Bible spoke many times about murder. The Bible was not the first law school journal. :laugh:

Correct. If its legal then you cant call it murder.
Yes, you can. Because murder is the taking of another life not in self-defense. Sorry, not sorry that you can’t deal with that reality.

The Bible spoke many times about murder. The Bible was not the first law school journal. :laugh:
No you cant.
Now youre claiming that if you kill someone and its not in self defense its murder. I sure hope to god you are not in a position to give legal advise.

So why did deaths due to abortion go down after Roe vs Wade?
Why have deaths from malnutrition gone down since Roe vs. Wade? Did Roe vs. Wade improve nutrition in the U.S.? :laugh:

Deaths from everything health-related (outside of weight related items such as heart disease and diabetes of course) has been on a consistent decline thanks to capitalism providing a consistent improvement in quality of life.

It always amuses me when leftists try to claim that Roe v. Wade is responsible for reducing the number of abortion-related deaths, in complete ignorance of the fact that it's ACTUALLY due to the increase in widespread use of penicillin and improvements in medical techniques. Of course, they're ALSO ignorant of the fact that abortion was hardly universally illegal before Roe v. Wade.

I'm not part of the 'pro-abortion lobby', but I do think trying to ban abortion with government is a bad idea. The "baby's humanity" is, very much, central to the debate. Your belief that a fetus is a fully realized person, a conscious agent with rights like the rest of us, is the core question. And there's no consensus on that. Your position is a belief, a religious conviction, that you're trying to force on everyone else via the law. Worse yet, you're using your belief as a justification for violating a woman's right to control her own body in the most fundamental way imaginable. You're claiming her womb as a proper jurisdiction of government.
No, the life in that womb should be protected just like any other human being is protected. Yes, the woman's body is her own, but once that child begins to form in her body, then she becomes the protector of that human being within her body. If she fails to protect the life she is responsible for, then she has done wrong.

You are just WRONG. It is the woman’s life that is affected. Not just during the time that baby is in her womb, but for all of her life. The baby isn’t capable of becoming a life without her. But the life growing within her will profoundly and irrevocably change the woman and her future life

Having a baby changes a woman’s life. It also changes her body. There’s no going back from it, and these changes occur whether she raises the baby or not. This is why the decision to have the child should always rest with the woman and her doctor.

The moment you give rights to the unborn child, you strip a woman to the right to make the most personal decision a human has to make: will you bind yourself to this person for the rest of your life? More than marriage, motherhood binds a woman to her children.

Some women aren’t in a position to do that. They don’t have the resources. At no time should the state have any say in the process.
Sorry, but yours is an irrational argument steeped deeply into ignoring the childs right to life after conception, and all because a woman somehow is able to look into a crystal ball according to your outrageous opinion, and know what her future holds with the child at her side once born ?? The irony is that you want millions of immigrants to come waltzing in here, because they don't abort their children, and instead they breed them to work, be strong, endure, and believe in God along with these things mentioned with all their heart. So why isn't this good enough for the American women ??

Because American women have been conditioned to believe that if anything hinders their life including an unborn baby, then just discard it like a Burger King wrapper, and just walk away. Meanwhile back at the border.... Pathetic.

I’m not ignoring the zygote’s rights because the zygote has no rights at conception. That’s a total fallacy. Hence all opinions proceeding from this idea that a zygote has rights have no basis in fact or in law.

This is dishonest, since the pre-born is only a zygote for up to four days after conception, and surgical abortions do not take place that early. A woman who wasn't planning a pregnancy doesn't even know she's pregnant until she's missed at least one period (sometimes two) and by the time she goes to the doctor and the abortion takes place, there is a beating heart, little arms, legs, brain waves, etc.

And ALL human beings have the right to life. You are discriminating, plain and simple. Based on age and location.

The fetus is NOT a child. It is a potential child. It doesn’t become a child until it draws its own breathe.

You give more rights to that potential human than to the human being who will be bound to him or her for her own life. You strip her right to make a decision to bind her life to another.

If you believe abortion is wrong, don’t have one, but don’t strip others of their rights and beliefs. The moment you force you me religious beliefs on others, you do to them what you accuse others of doing to you - denying you freedom of religion.

If every life is so sacred, why aren’t you screaming at the top of your lungs about children being taken from their parents and locked in cages.

The fetus is NOT a child. It is a potential child. It doesn’t become a child until it draws its own breathe.

Keep telling yourself that. Euphemisms don't change the reality, that it's a baby just as precious as a newborn baby. To claim that the pre-born magically becomes a child once he's on the other side of the birth canal is laughable. In other words, location determines humanity? It sounds like you'd be perfectly OK with butchering a pre-born baby who is one day away from delivery… Just because he happens to be on the other side of the birth canal.

fetus_sucking_thumb.jpg

You give more rights to that potential human than to the human being who will be bound to him or her for her own life. You strip her right to make a decision to bind her life to another..

Nope, just the right to life, like every other human being.

If you believe abortion is wrong, don’t have one, but don’t strip others of their rights and beliefs. The moment you force you me religious beliefs on others, you do to them what you accuse others of doing to you - denying you freedom of religion.

In other words: "If you think rape is wrong, don't rape anyone, but I'm going to rape." "If you think murder is wrong, don't murder anyone, but I'm going to murder." Etc. etc. There is no "right" to take an innocent human life.

If every life is so sacred, why aren’t you screaming at the top of your lungs about children being taken from their parents and locked in cages.

Red herring. That has absolutely zilch to do with abortion. But to answer your question, unlike some of you, I don't believe everything I'm spoonfed by the controlled mainstream media.

Keep telling yourself that. Euphemisms don't change the reality, that it's a baby just as precious as a newborn baby. To claim that the pre-born magically becomes a child once he's on the other side of the birth canal is laughable. In other words, location determines humanity? It sounds like you'd be perfectly OK with butchering a pre-born baby who is one day away from delivery… Just because he happens to be on the other side of the birth canal.

fetus_sucking_thumb.jpg

You give more rights to that potential human than to the human being who will be bound to him or her for her own life. You strip her right to make a decision to bind her life to another..

In other words: "If you think rape is wrong, don't rape anyone, but I'm going to rape." "If you think murder is wrong, don't murder anyone, but I'm going to murder." Etc. etc. There is no "right" to take an innocent human life.

Red herring. That has absolutely zilch to do with abortion. But to answer your question, unlike some of you, I don't believe everything I'm spoonfed by the controlled mainstream media.

How precious is a fetus? I mean, give me a quantity here.

We have 7 billion people on this planet and growing. We're able to keep people alive for a long time with modern medicine.

Children are not as precious as they were a few hundred years ago when 75% were dying before the age of 5 in some places like London.

fetus_sucking_thumb.jpg

We have 7 billion people on this planet and growing. We're able to keep people alive for a long time with modern medicine.

Children are not as precious as they were a few hundred years ago when 75% were dying before the age of 5 in some places like London.

Actually, birth rates have gone down in many places… because in this day and age, people aren't having as many kids as they used to. Especially in Europe, but in other places too. And not to get off topic, but I believe the "overpopulation" fearmongering is just that. It's a lie.

As for how precious the pre-born is, I believe that all human beings are inherently valuable. As I said to dragon lady, it makes no sense to think that the pre-born goes from being disposable garbage one second, to a precious valuable baby, the next second, once he is on the other side of the birth canal. To not see how silly that is is to be willfully blind.

fetus_sucking_thumb.jpg

Actually, birth rates have gone down in many places… because in this day and age, people aren't having as many kids as they used to. Especially in Europe, but in other places too. And not to get off topic, but I believe the "overpopulation" fearmongering is just that. It's a lie.

As for how precious the pre-born is, I believe that all human beings are inherently valuable. As I said to dragon lady, it makes no sense to think that the pre-born goes from being disposable garbage one second, to a precious valuable baby, the next second, once he is on the other side of the birth canal. To not see how silly that is is to be willfully blind.

Birth rates are going down in SOME places, and in the world birth rates are too high.

It's still a problem.

Oh, you believe that overpopulation isn't a problem. Right.

You know, when it comes to other animals, we're rather quick to start hunting the fuckers down when their population numbers get too high. When humans get too high, you don't give a damn.

Ah, you BELIEVE all human beings are precious. It's just a belief. That's all there is.

Did you support the Iraq War? Do you support executions?

What's the difference between a dog's life and a human's life? Why is a dog's life less precious?

fetus_sucking_thumb.jpg

Birth rates are going down in SOME places, and in the world birth rates are too high.

It's still a problem.

Oh, you believe that overpopulation isn't a problem. Right.

You know, when it comes to other animals, we're rather quick to start hunting the fuckers down when their population numbers get too high. When humans get too high, you don't give a damn.

Ah, you BELIEVE all human beings are precious. It's just a belief. That's all there is.

Did you support the Iraq War? Do you support executions?

What's the difference between a dog's life and a human's life? Why is a dog's life less precious?

So you're saying that you don't believe that human life is valuable? I hope you realize that that mentality is what leads to things like violence, murder, horrible human rights abuses, genocide. In fact, that communist-like mentality is what led to hundreds of millions of deaths in the 20th century alone.

No I did not support the Iraq war, and if you're talking about capital punishment, I have mixed feelings about it, but I am more on the side of being against it, mainly because I don't trust the government...and I don't think it's wise to give that sort of power to a corrupt government.

But anyway, this is getting off topic. What is your point?

Forum List

Back