🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What Would Be So Awful About Overturning Roe v. Wade & Saving Unborn Children's Lives?

Depends on the time period. If it was legal one would call it killing.
That makes zero sense, chief. If I accidentally run over a toddler backing out of my driveway, I “killed” the toddler. You think that is the same thing as the lynchings that the African-American community endured in the 1700’s and 1800’s?!? :cuckoo:

I do back Roe Vs Wade until something comes along thats even stronger that says government has no right deciding what a woman does with her own body.
Nobody cares what a woman does with her body, drama queen. The baby is not her body. Completely separate body. Science proves it by the unique DNA.

The left continues to deny science.

I do back Roe Vs Wade until something comes along thats even stronger that says government has no right deciding what a woman does with her own body.
Nobody cares what a woman does with her body, drama queen. The baby is not her body. Completely separate body. Science proves it by the unique DNA.

The left continues to deny science.
Obviously they do care.drama queen. Why else would they try and make it illegal for her to remove a child from her body?

That makes zero sense, chief. If I accidentally run over a toddler backing out of my driveway, I “killed” the toddler. You think that is the same thing as the lynchings that the African-American community endured in the 1700’s and 1800’s?!? :cuckoo:
It doesnt make sense to you because youre under educated.Yes I think its the same thing because it not illegal to accidently run over a toddler just like it wasnt illegal to lynch a Black person at the time.

It doesnt make sense to you because youre under educated.Yes I think its the same thing because it not illegal to accidently run over a toddler just like it wasnt illegal to lynch a Black person at the time.
For your sake, I hope you never spew that insanity in public around black people. You’ll leave in the back of an ambulance, unconscious.

For your sake, I hope you never spew that insanity in public around black people. You’ll leave in the back of an ambulance, unconscious.
I'm Black you idiot. Black people understand there are legal terms and hyperbole. Black people were killed not murdered during slavery because it was perfectly legal for whites to do so. If it was murder they would have went to trial for doing it.

I'm actually laughing here, at the foolishness. So slavery was moral and just, then. Because the law said so. Got it.
People that feel uneasy laugh a lot. Abortion is not murder because murder is against the law.

Yes, murder is against the law, and since the pre-born are human beings (which is an undeniable scientific fact) killing those human beings is murder, regardless of what the current law says. If you're going to continue with the asinine point that it's not murder because it's legal, then I'm going to keep repeating that by your logic, slavery was just and moral hundreds of years ago, when it was legal.
Good. You just said murder was against the law. Is abortion against the law? If the answer is no then abortion cannot be murder.
There is man's law, and there is God's law. We as a nation (ever since it's founding), have held God's law above man's law.
Youre full of shit. Were in gods law does it tell you to slaughter natives and enslave others? You forgot one major thing. Not everyone believes in your religion. Some people can see it does nothing but make you batshit crazy. You ever think for a second why the slaves were denied freedom? How about denied control over their family? How about control over who rapes their wife or girl child? Why not allowed to read? But your religion? They allowed the enslaved to have your religion. All it did was make them wait for their reward after death. Miss me with that holier than thou bullshit. The US was a cess pool of hypocrites then and it still is.
Listen you crazy person, if it weren't for true Christianity, then slavery and every other sin imaginable would still be flourishing in this country, so be thankful for our true Christian's in this country, and to those who are around this world still.

Alot of work still left to be done, but the battle is getting heavier and heavier every day that goes by.

I'm actually laughing here, at the foolishness. So slavery was moral and just, then. Because the law said so. Got it.
People that feel uneasy laugh a lot. Abortion is not murder because murder is against the law.

Yes, murder is against the law, and since the pre-born are human beings (which is an undeniable scientific fact) killing those human beings is murder, regardless of what the current law says. If you're going to continue with the asinine point that it's not murder because it's legal, then I'm going to keep repeating that by your logic, slavery was just and moral hundreds of years ago, when it was legal.
Good. You just said murder was against the law. Is abortion against the law? If the answer is no then abortion cannot be murder.
There is man's law, and there is God's law. We as a nation (ever since it's founding), have held God's law above man's law.
Youre full of shit. Were in gods law does it tell you to slaughter natives and enslave others? You forgot one major thing. Not everyone believes in your religion. Some people can see it does nothing but make you batshit crazy. You ever think for a second why the slaves were denied freedom? How about denied control over their family? How about control over who rapes their wife or girl child? Why not allowed to read? But your religion? They allowed the enslaved to have your religion. All it did was make them wait for their reward after death. Miss me with that holier than thou bullshit. The US was a cess pool of hypocrites then and it still is.
You like placing blame, but do you truly know your history ??

Q. What did women do before Roe v. Wade?

A. They prevented unwanted pregnancy.

Liberals would have us believe that women have no control over whether or not they become pregnant, therefore the world will be overrun with unwanted children. Ending abortion on demand may bring a temporary spike in births, but it wouldn't last long. Pregnancy can be prevented. The money used to fund abortion clinics should be used for more effective birth control or elective sterilization.

Before Roe v Wade women did NOT prevent unwanted pregnancies. There were orphanages throughout the country, and homes for unwed mothers. And women died from botched illegal abortions.

Roe v Wade had no effect on the number of live births in America. This means that women were already obtaining abortions illegally before abortion was legal. What ended, were women turning up in emergency rooms suffering the effect of botched illegal abortions.
If there was no effect on the number of live births in America it just proves that women are using abortion on demand as a form of birth control.
Women did get abortions before Roe v. Wade; in hospitals under the guise of D&C, but not at the disgusting rate of deaths that happen now.

What exactly would be so awful or terrible about overturning Roe v. Wade, allowing the states to resume control over the issue, and saving thousands or tens of thousands of unborn babies' lives?

Roe v. Wade was based on junk science, junk law, and on the myth of an epidemic of "back alley abortions." Legalized elective abortion is far more of a stain on our nation's history than slavery was. The number of babies killed by abortion dwarfs the number of slaves who were killed by abusive slaveholders.

If Roe v. Wade were overturned, state governments would retake control of the issue. Some states would legalize all abortion except partial-birth abortion (which is illegal under federal law). Other states would place significant restrictions on abortion. And some states would ban most or all abortions. Undoubtedly, thousands or tens of thousands of babies would be saved from abortion.

If women were really determined to kill their babies for their own convenience (i.e., elective abortion), they could always go to a state where elective abortion were legal.

Debunking the myth of ‘back-alley’ abortions

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Chilean Study Proves that Outlawing Abortion Does Not Lead to "Coat-hanger Deaths"

https://www.mccl.org/single-post/2017/01/20/The-three-fundamental-problems-with-Roe-v-Wade

Science Has Advanced Since Roe v. Wade But Abortion Laws Haven’t

It's a scientific fact: Human life begins at conception

Life Begins at Fertilization with the Embryo's Conception

When Does Life Begin | Just The Facts
How many will you be helping take care of?

What exactly would be so awful or terrible about overturning Roe v. Wade, allowing the states to resume control over the issue, and saving thousands or tens of thousands of unborn babies' lives?

Roe v. Wade was based on junk science, junk law, and on the myth of an epidemic of "back alley abortions." Legalized elective abortion is far more of a stain on our nation's history than slavery was. The number of babies killed by abortion dwarfs the number of slaves who were killed by abusive slaveholders.

If Roe v. Wade were overturned, state governments would retake control of the issue. Some states would legalize all abortion except partial-birth abortion (which is illegal under federal law). Other states would place significant restrictions on abortion. And some states would ban most or all abortions. Undoubtedly, thousands or tens of thousands of babies would be saved from abortion.

If women were really determined to kill their babies for their own convenience (i.e., elective abortion), they could always go to a state where elective abortion were legal.

U.S. Abortion Statistics

Chilean Study Proves that Outlawing Abortion Does Not Lead to "Coat-hanger Deaths"

https://www.mccl.org/single-post/2017/01/20/The-three-fundamental-problems-with-Roe-v-Wade

So "right to lifers" can separate kids from their parents and throw them in cages?
But they hate those kids...

U.S. Abortion Statistics

My family has seven adopted members.
I don't think I'll be needed to take care of any. Women will prevent pregnancy instead of killing their unborn children. We may see a return to women being more discriminating about who they have sex with and men and women may even develop a little more reverence for human life.
Only good will come from abolishing abortion.

U.S. Abortion Statistics

I don't think I'll be needed to take care of any. Women will prevent pregnancy instead of killing their unborn children. We may see a return to women being more discriminating about who they have sex with and men and women may even develop a little more reverence for human life.
It's never been that way in the history of humans what makes you think they will start doing it now?

U.S. Abortion Statistics

It's never been that way in the history of humans what makes you think they will start doing it now?
There was a time when women were more discriminating. Ladies, a change of attitude is way overdue.
Killing has been far too easy and acceptable for far too long. Making it impossible or at least harder to kill is a first step toward developing an awareness of the fact that people are destroying, not just life but the lives of their own children.

If men got pregnant there would be zero conversation about abortion,.
Men would Never allow any one to tell them what they could do with there own body.

U.S. Abortion Statistics

One aspect of the effect of making abortion illegal is that we are now an abortion based economy & society.

Before abortion was made legal, people got married young - often times in their teens. Women would start having babies at an early age. This is how it had been since the beginning of time. This was possible because in most societies any young man that was willing do do a hard day's labor could bring home enough money to house, feed and clothe a family.

Since abortion has been legal, the level of education and job skills needed to support a family has sky rocketed. It now takes 2 college educated people to live a middle-class life - and then to have only 2 to 3 children. Young people know that they can not afford a family until their mid to late twenties.

This means that young women must have abortions or be condemned to a life of poverty. For all we say that we are 'Pro-choice', in fact economic realities dictate that young women DO NOT have any choice - they HAVE to get abortions.

Perhaps if Conservatives would support increasing salaries and wages to the point that young people could afford to have families again, making abortion illegal would be economically feasible.

But until that happens, making abortion illegal will cause a socio-economic disaster on a massive scale.

Of course, Conservative's beloved cognitive dissonance will blind them to this reality.

Forum List

Back