What would happen if we do absolutely nothing about COVID-19

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
What would happen if we do absolutely nothing about COVID-19?

The scientists and doctors say the virus would spread like wild fire

There would not be near enough hospital beds to take care all of those sick enough to require hospitilization

I feel the mortality rate would raise to 15% or higher

The majority of deaths would be those above 65. It could wipe our half the population over 80

The country and economy will be in chaos for at least a year

Then a vaccine would be developed. Most will have a natural immunity

Only the strongest humans, businesses and institutions would have survived.

The economy will then start to boom. There will be more jobs than those looking for jobs.

The population older than 65 will have been drastically reduced. As a result a lot fewer people on Social Security and Medicare. They will be able to balance the budget.

A majority of old politicians will have died off. The entire government will be younger, brighter people.

Everyone left will have a better life than before the virus. The USA will be reinvigorated.

Being a 69 year old man, I am not to excited about the possibility but maybe younger people should start demanding nothing be done.

tenor.gif

The old have had their chance ... they can fight like hell to renew on Last Day.

michael-york-logans-run.jpg

There would not be near enough hospital beds to take care all of those sick enough to require hospitilization

The majority of deaths would be those above 65. It could wipe our half the population over 80

The economy will then start to boom. There will be more jobs than those looking for jobs.

The population older than 65 will have been drastically reduced. As a result a lot fewer people on Social Security and Medicare. They will be able to balance the budget.

A majority of old politicians will have died off. The entire government will be younger, brighter people.

Everyone left will have a better life than before the virus. The USA will be reinvigorated.

Being a 69 year old man, I am not to excited about the possibility but maybe younger people should start demanding nothing be done.
what-we-want-700x432-1.png

Get ready to see old boomers croak..... speaking of croaking

Probably surpass the frogs lack of air conditioning 15000 dead fiasco
what-we-want-700x432-1.png

Ribbet
the-w-quack_0.jpg

Eugenics is hardwired into their DNA

May you live in interesting times, they said

I have never seen anything like this. Well, none of us have

I sure hope it's worth crashing the economy over

Sweden...

Forum List

Back