What would Liberals eat?

Super zapped salisbury steak is a lot less likely to make you sick than wet raw carrots, bananas and oranges handled by about 1000 people, many of them undocumented....

Are you seriously making the argument that a glorified tv dinner is healthier than fresh fruits and veggies?

Get the fuck out of here.

Afraid so.

With so many very well formed arguments about wasteful government spending, why the partisan right must go out of its way to ridicule eating an apple a day nutritional initiatives is puzzling.

because partisan stupidity runs amok in this country.

Why would the left, for example, oppose voter ID. No real reason except something to bitch about the other side about .

Ad nasaeum.

My kids go to school with bologna sammiches on white bread, chips, pudding, and an apple.

Every day.

Occasionally I send yogurt, or pb&j.
then you're not too sharp in terms of nutrition, if that's the goal with those meals.

Change the white bread to whole grain and she would be doing well.

Protein, carb, dairy, fruit.

What exactly is wrong with it?

Exactly.

I worry a lot more about them catching freaking ecoli or some other heinous bug from raw veggies slapped around the non-industrial capacity school kitchens for an hour or so, than I do about them *catching* cancer from balony or processed salisbury steak patties that may have questionable meat in them, but definitely have been cooked at a heat sufficient to kill the nasty crap we are catching from the unwashed masses pouring over our borders.
KG i know lots of those unwashed ......lots of white people are dirtier then they are.....i rent out units in a building i own....white people have been the worst by far.....

My kids go to school with bologna sammiches on white bread, chips, pudding, and an apple.

Every day.

Occasionally I send yogurt, or pb&j.
then you're not too sharp in terms of nutrition, if that's the goal with those meals.

Change the white bread to whole grain and she would be doing well.

Protein, carb, dairy, fruit.

What exactly is wrong with it?

Exactly.

I worry a lot more about them catching freaking ecoli or some other heinous bug from raw veggies slapped around the non-industrial capacity school kitchens for an hour or so, than I do about them *catching* cancer from balony or processed salisbury steak patties that may have questionable meat in them, but definitely have been cooked at a heat sufficient to kill the nasty crap we are catching from the unwashed masses pouring over our borders.
KG i know lots of those unwashed ......lots of white people are dirtier then they are.....i rent out units in a building i own....white people have been the worst by far.....

But there's no doubt at all that ecoli, vermin in the form of lice and various and assorted intestinal parasites, and nasty viruses increase with the increase of immigrants. It is what it is.

Some of you people are crazy

Can your fat little bastard really not eat one healthy fucking meal a day for 250 days or so out of the fucking year?

My God.

This has to be most manufactured outrage I've seen in quite some time.

Tuition is only $36,264 per year, and includes Hot Lunch!

Sidwell Friends School Admissions Tuition and Fees

Point being, some people are complaining about the lack of doughnuts or chips or gravy-laden food in public school cafeterias. I'm pretty sure that Sidwell is feeding kids more in line with the proposed nutritional standards that public schools are trying to accommodate now.

It's funny the older folks who are all like "in my day, we had bologna, salsberry steak, fries, chips, etc etc but we got exercise so we were all fine and dandy!"

While the #1 killer in America became heart disease in their now later years.

Correlation?

At least causes pause long enough to make me giggle.
Pancreatic Cancer has increased also over the years.....as well as Diabetes.....and lots of type 1 Diabetics are not overweight....

Point being, some people are complaining about the lack of doughnuts or chips or gravy-laden food in public school cafeterias. I'm pretty sure that Sidwell is feeding kids more in line with the proposed nutritional standards that public schools are trying to accommodate now.

They're feeding the so-called *hungry* kids fewer calories, and charging the American tax payer a LOT more for the privilege of having the gov't starve their kids.

I suspect that SF's recipes include more calories, salt and fat than allowed by the Michelle O menu foisted upon The Small Folk.

Maybe their hearts are in the right place, but it would be far more meaningful if the kids actually wanted to eat the food that schools are mandated to feed them. :thup:

They're feeding the so-called *hungry* kids fewer calories, and charging the American tax payer a LOT more for the privilege of having the gov't starve their kids.

The kids aren't hungry due to fewer calories. Every article I've read, the kids are hungry because they're tossing out the food.

In that case, the kids are starving themselves.

Here's today's menu;

September 8, 2014
MS/US
Summer Vegetable Soup
Baja Corn Salad
Grape Feta Salad
Cheese Tortellini with Farmer's Market Marinara or Pesto Cream Sauce
Sautéed Bright Broccoli
Garlic Bread
Red Grapes

I bet the tortellini with pesto cream sauce is Non-Compliant with the Michelle O program.

And the Garlic bread is also likely Non-Compliant.

Forum List

Back