What would MLK say to John Lewis?

Crybaby Trump trashes John Lewis in the same fashion as he trashed John McCain (and all POWs).

Donald Trump isn't fit to be in the same room as either man.

Flabby Trump has handed money & he did nothing to serve this country as he worked diligently to avoid supporting it through taxes.

John Lewis is one of those 'political elite Democrats,' who is losing all his influence with the election of President Donald Trump. Let him whine.

To be honest when I see a post like this I merely laugh at the desperation of Liberals as Donald Trump becomes the 45th President of the United States THIS FRIDAY, January 20, 2017. If I can survive eight years of Obama, Libs can get over their fear of President Trump.
We are basically witnessing a slow motion crash of the corrupt media, Democratic Party and their so called elites like John Lewis, just like the giant Zeppelin did decades ago.

hindenburg-crash-burning-001.jpg

Stupidity isn't just a province of the white person it crosses all skin tones.

'A Rap on Race: Margaret Mead and James Baldwin’s Rare Conversation on Forgiveness and the Difference Between Guilt and Responsibility'

A Rap on Race: Margaret Mead and James Baldwin’s Rare Conversation on Forgiveness and the Difference Between Guilt and Responsibility

Black Lives Matter - Marginal REVOLUTION

What Did Cedric Robinson Mean by Racial Capitalism?

"I was never more hated than when I tried to be honest. Or when, even as just now I've tried to articulate exactly what I felt to be the truth. No one was satisfied." Ralph Ellison

Crybaby Trump trashes John Lewis in the same fashion as he trashed John McCain (and all POWs).

Flabby Trump has handed money & he did nothing to serve this country as he worked diligently to avoid supporting it through taxes.
You mean the same John Lewis who compare McCain to George Wallace?

John Lewis is a civil rights icon

Already is a Stooge sponging off of conservatives

Yup. Once a race bating whore always a race baiting whore. Injecting racial divisiveness is basically all this piece of shit Lewis has. This is from 2008:

"What I am seeing reminds me too much of another destructive period in American history. Sen. McCain and Gov. Palin are sowing the seeds of hatred and division, and there is no need for this hostility in our political discourse," Lewis said in a statement.

"During another period, in the not too distant past, there was a governor of the state of Alabama named George Wallace who also became a presidential candidate. George Wallace never threw a bomb. He never fired a gun, but he created the climate and the conditions that encouraged vicious attacks against innocent Americans who were simply trying to exercise their constitutional rights. Because of this atmosphere of hate, four little girls were killed on Sunday morning when a church was bombed in Birmingham, Alabama," wrote the Democrat.

The same one that claimed he was spat upon and called racist names, has provided no proof of it, yet has a problem when people don't believe him.

You idiots think that he was some kind of dumbed down hand-holding peacenik. But he wasn't.

“We know through painful experience that freedom is never voluntarily given by the oppressor, it must be demanded by the oppressed.”

—Martin Luther King, jr. from ‘Letter From Birmingham Jail,’ April 16, 1963

It's probably because you are ignorant.
. And the demands are illustrated in the forms of peaceful protest and peaceful sacrifice of one's self (temporarily jailed), if the cause is strong enough.. Be kind to those for whom are your enemy, and there will be heaps of coals cast upon their heads.

And it is abundantly obvious that our friends on the left made an appropriate choice when they chose a diaper pin as their new symbol...

My word, John Lewis was acting like a petulant child, Trump called him out & now the folks on the left are losing their collective minds - it's really pathetic

Everything Trump said was true - a large portion of Lewis' district in GA is crime ridden and decaying. Lewis has been in congress since I was in high school (I am 48) and not helped matters. At all, in fact, things are actually worse.

Yeah, he marched with King, so that gives him a right to be an immature jackass?

Well, to many on the left, the answer is a resounding YES!

Again - Lewis acts like an ass, he gets called on the carpet and his pathetic record as a congressman is brought up

The left (which includes the media) gets OUTRAGED

this is going t be such a fun 8 years!

this whole thing is nothing short of comical.

the truth is, Trump has reached out to the black community and has made it clear that making things better in the inner cities is a priority for him

if Lewis had any sense (he doesn't) - he would be embracing that, looking for areas that he can work with the new president, and holding Trump's feet to the fire

folks want to feign OUTRAGE - the real outrage is that Trump is correct - Lewis' district is crime infested & falling apart, or a big part of it is (the part where he gets most of his votes)

Lewis' district also includes areas that are the wealthiest in the state (and some of the wealthiest in the nation). Buckhead, Alpharetta, Roswell & north Fulton are part of that district & the district is BELOW the national average in household income and unemployment - it really is pathetic

29 years John Lewis has been there. No improvement for the people that keep electing him.

Seriously folks, we can't move forward so long as people get maligned for speaking the truth. Lewis has an opportunity to do something now, but he would rather be a malcontent - that's on him & the people of his district continue to suffer

Time to man up and do the right thing for the folks you represent John - time to quit acting like a whiny little baby.

And so the Trumplets rush in to circle the wagons and defend their Messiah. Every tweet is sacred.

Lewis says Trump is not a legitimate POTUS.

Trump says,"Congressman John Lewis should spend more time on fixing and helping his district, which is in horrible shape and falling apart.

And

Congressman John Lewis should finally focus on the burning and crime infested inner-cities of the U.S. I can use all the help I can get!
Leave it to snowflakes to make this a "TRUMP IS RACIST!!!" story.

And it is abundantly obvious that our friends on the left made an appropriate choice when they chose a diaper pin as their new symbol...

My word, John Lewis was acting like a petulant child, Trump called him out & now the folks on the left are losing their collective minds - it's really pathetic

Everything Trump said was true - a large portion of Lewis' district in GA is crime ridden and decaying. Lewis has been in congress since I was in high school (I am 48) and not helped matters. At all, in fact, things are actually worse.

Yeah, he marched with King, so that gives him a right to be an immature jackass?

Well, to many on the left, the answer is a resounding YES!

Again - Lewis acts like an ass, he gets called on the carpet and his pathetic record as a congressman is brought up

The left (which includes the media) gets OUTRAGED

this is going t be such a fun 8 years!

this whole thing is nothing short of comical.

the truth is, Trump has reached out to the black community and has made it clear that making things better in the inner cities is a priority for him

if Lewis had any sense (he doesn't) - he would be embracing that, looking for areas that he can work with the new president, and holding Trump's feet to the fire

folks want to feign OUTRAGE - the real outrage is that Trump is correct - Lewis' district is crime infested & falling apart, or a big part of it is (the part where he gets most of his votes)

Lewis' district also includes areas that are the wealthiest in the state (and some of the wealthiest in the nation). Buckhead, Alpharetta, Roswell & north Fulton are part of that district & the district is BELOW the national average in household income and unemployment - it really is pathetic

29 years John Lewis has been there. No improvement for the people that keep electing him.

Seriously folks, we can't move forward so long as people get maligned for speaking the truth. Lewis has an opportunity to do something now, but he would rather be a malcontent - that's on him & the people of his district continue to suffer

Time to man up and do the right thing for the folks you represent John - time to quit acting like a whiny little baby.

I love how Trump doesn't let these liars and fools go unanswered. It's about time we had a leader with a spine.

Forum List

Back