What would MLK say to John Lewis?

Crybaby Trump trashes John Lewis in the same fashion as he trashed John McCain (and all POWs).

Donald Trump isn't fit to be in the same room as either man.

Flabby Trump has handed money & he did nothing to serve this country as he worked diligently to avoid supporting it through taxes.
Settle down. He didnt cure cancer or anything. The truth is, Lewis walked down the street with a bunch of dudes in the 60s. I heard he even got beat up once by a cop. You want to portray this as some great accomplishment? Get the fuck outa here. Trump made himself a billionaire, became a household name and then became the president of the US. Lewis isnt half the man Trump is. No one even knew who Lewis was until he talked shit about Trump.
The civil rights movement died with Martin King. Since then the race pimps took over and turned it into Black Lives Matter controlled by a rich, white, fascist Jew.

AKA George Soros.

I'm pretty sure Lewis has dealt with far worse than you lot can manage.

yeah? they run out of Champagne in first class on the flight down to ATL?

Get over it. They guy is a lifer politician. 100% useless. His cities are in shambles.

His only hope is the Falcons win today.........and slow the riots.

Career politicians are the result of how the public votes shoog, it's just that the public refuses to take any responsibility for its own predicament. That’s what blaming politicians is for. As long as the public participates and cooperates with this system, this is what you will get. You can swap out parties and personalities forever, here you shall remain.

The leader of the black panthers and Louis Farrakhan also voted for Trump, because they can see the extent of Democratic lies and hate against the African American population

The leader of the black panthers and Louis Farrakhan also voted for Trump, because they can see the extent of Democratic lies and hate against the African American population

Black people know which side their bread is buttered on. Black people are not homogenized and don't vote as one block en masse. I think Trump is going to make Carson, Secretary of HEW.

Black people know which side their bread is buttered on. Black people are not homogenized and don't vote as one block en masse. I think Trump is going to make Carson, Secretary of HEW.
One group of black democrats wants their welfare and food stamps, Trump wants to destroy them by giving them a job and hope

One group of black democrats wants their welfare and food stamps, Trump wants to destroy them by giving them a job and hope

Revive Workfare that Bill Clinton created. There are good ideas on both sides of the fence.

Trump received a smaller percentage of the Black and Hispanic Vote than any President I can remember.

He did like Reagan, he didn't try to kiss up to any one group of people, he talked about one group only -- The American People

Too often, these minority groups only care about their Victim Status and what kind of goodies it can bring them.

Can't blame them, really. Don't hate on them for it.

It's just wrong. And for politicians to cater to it is disgusting.

Which is why dimocraps do it so much

Trump received a smaller percentage of the Black and Hispanic Vote than any President I can remember.

He did like Reagan, he didn't try to kiss up to any one group of people, he talked about one group only -- The American People

Too often, these minority groups only care about their Victim Status and what kind of goodies it can bring them.

Can't blame them, really. Don't hate on them for it.

It's just wrong. And for politicians to cater to it is disgusting.

Which is why dimocraps do it so much
Trump actually got the biggest black vote of any Republican ever, it is just that those who voted for him merely didn't show up at the polls, if they had Hillary would have won. So the BV elected Trump.

That's reality kid

Revive Workfare that Bill Clinton created. There are good ideas on both sides of the fence.

The Rapist certainly deserves some credit, but it was more Gingrich than The Rapist --

Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act - Wikipedia

Gingrich and Clinton negotiated the legislation in private meetings. Previously, Clinton had quietly spoken with Senate Majority Whip Trent Lott for months about the bill, but a compromise on a more acceptable bill for the President could not be reached. Gingrich, on the other hand, gave accurate information about his party's vote counts and persuaded the more conservative members of the Republican Party to vote in favor of PRWORA.

Trump actually got the biggest black vote of any Republican ever, it is just that those who voted for him merely didn't show up at the polls, if they had Hillary would have won. So the BV elected Trump.

That's reality kid

No, that's the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media, lying to you -- Again

Trump won with lowest minority vote in decades, fueling divisions

Donald Trump won the U.S. presidency with less support from black and Hispanic voters than any president in at least 40 years, a Reuters review of polling data shows, highlighting deep national divisions that have fueled incidents of racial and political confrontation.

Trump was elected with 8 percent of the black vote, 28 percent of the Hispanic vote and 27 percent of the Asian-American vote, according to the Reuters/Ipsos Election Day poll.

Among black voters, his showing was comparable to the 9 percent captured by George W. Bush in 2000 and Ronald Reagan in 1984. But Bush and Reagan both did far better with Hispanic voters,

The Rapist certainly deserves some credit, but it was more Gingrich than The Rapist --

Personal Responsibility and Work Opportunity Act - Wikipedia

Gingrich and Clinton negotiated the legislation in private meetings. Previously, Clinton had quietly spoken with Senate Majority Whip Trent Lott for months about the bill, but a compromise on a more acceptable bill for the President could not be reached. Gingrich, on the other hand, gave accurate information about his party's vote counts and persuaded the more conservative members of the Republican Party to vote in favor of PRWORA.

Workfare only stuck in my memory because I was working in a chicken feed processing plant in Atlanta. I was talking about Workfare with my black friend and he said, "What are we going to do with all of these people."

That's reality kid

No, that's the DISGUSTING FILTH in the Lame Stream Media, lying to you -- Again

Trump won with lowest minority vote in decades, fueling divisions

Donald Trump won the U.S. presidency with less support from black and Hispanic voters than any president in at least 40 years, a Reuters review of polling data shows, highlighting deep national divisions that have fueled incidents of racial and political confrontation.

Trump was elected with 8 percent of the black vote, 28 percent of the Hispanic vote and 27 percent of the Asian-American vote, according to the Reuters/Ipsos Election Day poll.

Among black voters, his showing was comparable to the 9 percent captured by George W. Bush in 2000 and Ronald Reagan in 1984. But Bush and Reagan both did far better with Hispanic voters,
Again kid you are clearly not intelligent. See I am agreeing with you that Trump got the lowest minority vote, the thing is that those people didn't choose to vote for Hillary either, they stayed home. All totaled the black vote was down 8 percent, if they had voted for Hillary she would have won, however they listened to Alveda King and did not support Hillary.

Keep stomping loser, no one cares

Alveda King is ridiculed by her whole family

So is Trump

So is Trump
Alveda King voted for Trump as did the black panther leader and Louis Farrakhan. So get over it, they acted together to elect the new President, so stomp on kiddy

Crybaby Trump trashes John Lewis in the same fashion as he trashed John McCain (and all POWs).

Flabby Trump has handed money & he did nothing to serve this country as he worked diligently to avoid supporting it through taxes.

Trump can't trash Lewis. Lewis was already trash.
Now you're insulting trash!

So is Trump

Heavy set Martin Luther King, Jr. is head of the King organization. There is another brother who went to Hollywood and out of the picture. Alveda must be next in line to cause such a family squabble.

You & your ilk can keep trying but you are out numbered.
306 > 232. Looks like you were outnumbered. Sucks to be you, huh?
Thanks for admitting Trump voters are all racists.
Over 60 million people that voted for Trump are all racists, eh?

Proof that liberalism is a mental disorder.
You are absolutely wrong. Trump got the most electoral votes, and that is as legitimate as it gets.
So, it is legitimate to enlist the aid of another country?

Who said Trump enlisted that aid of another country besides lying Democrats grasping at straws?
Career intel personnel. Trump assked Russia for help & got it.

Link!
Even your orange buddy admitted Russia interfered. The assessments were made by career agents & analysts.

LINK!

John Lewis is one of those 'political elite Democrats,' who is losing all his influence with the election of President Donald Trump. Let him whine.

To be honest when I see a post like this I merely laugh at the desperation of Liberals as Donald Trump becomes the 45th President of the United States THIS FRIDAY, January 20, 2017. If I can survive eight years of Obama, Libs can get over their fear of President Trump.

Forum List

Back