What Would Obama Have to Do To Lose Democrat Support?

What Would Obama Have to Do To Lose Democrat Support?

• Allowing the nation to be invaded under the facade of being refugees

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • killing babies by the millions

• allowing 300k veterans to die without treatment from a corrupt VA

• Going Republican

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • Failing to restart the economy

• Never taking responsibility for being PResident

• committing perjury

• protecting corrupt administration officials

• There is nothing he can do to lose the Dems

Votes: 9 69.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
We have already seen that Obama can trample the Constitution, kill American citizens without trial, ignore the laws he doesnt like and enforce laws that have not ever been passed.

And none of that causes him any loss among Dimocrat supporters. He is still The One.

None of the above.

If he outlawed the mass murder known as abortion...that MIGHT do it.

None of the above.

That would move Obama closer to being a conservative which would definitely lose the Democrat support. Look what happened in the 1st Democrat Debate when Jim Webb (D) Virginia spoke. He is now an independent.
What do you call a liberal Republican that bucks the party? A Maverick (John McCain) RINO.
What do you call a Conservative Democrat that bucks the party? A traitor (Joe Lieberman) Independent.

None of the above.

That would move Obama closer to being a conservative which would definitely lose the Democrat support. Look what happened in the 1st Democrat Debate when Jim Webb (D) Virginia spoke. He is now an independent.
What do you call a liberal Republican that bucks the party? A Maverick (John McCain) RINO.
What do you call a Conservative Democrat that bucks the party? A traitor (Joe Lieberman) Independent.
The far right happily called McCain a traitor and worse.

Context, kids.

None of the above.

Context, kids.
The liberal lickspittle lapdog media was the ones calling John McCain a maverick, while US conservatives were telling John to STFU. But because he is a democrat in republican suit, he keeps reaching across the aisle to work with democrats and America has been punished for it. The liberal media swooned to him , which he loved, but then when he ran against the messiah who promised Hope and Change, that same media turned on him, like the rabid animals the media really is. But as I said, only if Barry had an enlightenment, realized that Liberalism is a cancer in America, then undid all his executive actions, even repealing Obama care, you know that is going to save everyone $2,500, then those liberal democrats would drop Barry and call him an Uncle Tom, Oreo, or off the plantation. Because liberals are the TRUE racists, bigots and sexists in America.

Yes, John McCain Is A Traitor & Here's The Proof - GotNews
Jul 19, 2015 - GotNews.com is announcing a $5,000 bounty to find the tape of John McCain praising his N. Vietnamese captors. ... The tape is relevant because of conflicting accounts John McCain has given about his service in Vietnam. ... On June 6, 1969, The Stars and Stripes published the following ...

John McCain — The Insane Traitor Who Masquerades as ...
Jul 23, 2015 - It looks like John McCain's remarks about Donald Trump supporters being crazies has backfired on him big time. Now McCain's life is being ...

John Sidney McCain III, Patriot or Traitor | Veterans Today
John Sidney McCain III, Patriot or Traitor. By GPD on July 21, 2015. John McCain must be one of the most flawed and treasonously compromised elected ...

None of the above.

Context, kids.
The liberal lickspittle lapdog media was the ones calling John McCain a maverick, while US conservatives were telling John to STFU. But because he is a democrat in republican suit, he keeps reaching across the aisle to work with democrats and America has been punished for it. The liberal media swooned to him , which he loved, but then when he ran against the messiah who promised Hope and Change, that same media turned on him, like the rabid animals the media really is. But as I said, only if Barry had an enlightenment, realized that Liberalism is a cancer in America, then undid all his executive actions, even repealing Obama care, you know that is going to save everyone $2,500, then those liberal democrats would drop Barry and call him an Uncle Tom, Oreo, or off the plantation. Because liberals are the TRUE racists, bigots and sexists in America.
Nothing new here. Since at least HW Shrub, the R party has promoted progressive candidates and they continue to today.

That bothers the hell out of me.

Why is it Republicans want a Democratic president to work across the aisle, yet berate a Republican president that wants to work across the aisle?

The reverse also seems true.

as long as each side marches in lockstep, things aren't going to improve.

Why is it Republicans want a Democratic president to work across the aisle, yet berate a Republican president that wants to work across the aisle?

For the same reason the "best Republicans for the job of Leader of the Free World" want to "fire" the venue, hand-pick the moderators, vet a list of "acceptable" questions, and then spend two hours flinging poo anyway.

They don't play well with others. They think compromise means "I get what I want."

For the same reason the "best Republicans for the job of Leader of the Free World" want to "fire" the venue, hand-pick the moderators, vet a list of "acceptable" questions, and then spend two hours flinging poo anyway.

They don't play well with others. They think compromise means "I get what I want."

They think compromise means "I get what I want."

Standard on both sides of the aisle.

If the Hussein had gay sex on the White House lawn these progs would be cheering him on.

We have already seen that Obama can trample the Constitution, kill American citizens without trial, ignore the laws he doesnt like and enforce laws that have not ever been passed.

And none of that causes him any loss among Dimocrat supporters. He is still The One.

1. he is the president. he is not running for election again. his "loss" of democratic support is irrelevant.
2. if you mean what would it take for democrats to vote republican? you would have to put forth a candidate who isn't a rightwngnut idiot.

but you won't... so i think we'll be ok.

If the Hussein had gay sex on the White House lawn these progs would be cheering him on.

that's President Obama to you, pigeon.

and no one cares who he's having sex with.

no democrat will vote for a republican until your candidates stop pandering to "the base".

because i may disagree with the president on *some* things...but i disagree with you theocratic loons yelling "guns, G-d and gays" on almost everything.

and even where i might agree about some things with you in principal, you're wacko. the one decent candidate you have is kasich. and you won't nominate him because he isn't an obama deranged, bigoted, gun obsessed, lunatic.

Kind of like when the democrats refused to go on FOX? :)

that's President Obama to you, pigeon.

and no one cares who he's having sex with.

no democrat will vote for a republican until your candidates stop pandering to "the base".

because i may disagree with the president on *some* things...but i disagree with you theocratic loons yelling "guns, G-d and gays" on almost everything.

and even where i might agree about some things with you in principal, you're wacko. the one decent candidate you have is kasich. and you won't nominate him because he isn't an obama deranged, bigoted, gun obsessed, lunatic.
The same can be said about Webb and the left :thup:

Forum List

Back