What would you like whites to do?

I am not upset. I saw idiocy posted by you and called it out like an adult would do with a childish person.

When you grow up, you might understand what I am saying.
That's a pretty childish comment, brah. You must be still upset about something. C'mon, you can open up to me.

I'm not your "Brah", and not upset, Nothing is childish about identifying a stupid statement by an immature excuse for an adult. Now, go bother someone else. You're not very intelligent.
See? You're upset. Let me help you, bro.

Try helping yourself, by going back and finishing grade school.
I'll go if you go, can't be any fairer than that. :biggrin:

Don't you have a short yellow bus to catch?

That's a pretty childish comment, brah. You must be still upset about something. C'mon, you can open up to me.

I'm not your "Brah", and not upset, Nothing is childish about identifying a stupid statement by an immature excuse for an adult. Now, go bother someone else. You're not very intelligent.
See? You're upset. Let me help you, bro.

Try helping yourself, by going back and finishing grade school.
I'll go if you go, can't be any fairer than that. :biggrin:

Don't you have a short yellow bus to catch?
Ya, the one you're on.

To some of them, it's racist that Whites even exist.
(Rolls eyes)

What they want is for whites not to exist any more. That's what they want.
They want paradise ? Well they want to stay in the west too right ?
How about whitey takes over the entire African continent and give them N Amerryka.
They could partner up with these fine gentleman mon. They could spread out across the states mon.

So, I am new to the forums and have been reading through most of the race/racism threads. I keep seeing both sides pointing out how racist the other is.

My question for the black people on the board is this. What would you like whites to do that would satisfy you?
Is just acknowledging the fact that racism specifically systemic racism is a real thing enough?

Most of the race discussions I have read so far on here have a couple of people claiming race superiority etc. and pointing out racial injustices/ telling white people to be ashamed of things that happened hundreds of years ago.

What do you want white people to do? What would help end this issue? None of you offer any solutions you just like to trash white people. It makes me wonder if you are really trying to solve the issues our country has or just like having a reason/excuse to complain.
Mostly they seem to want money.

What they want is for whites not to exist any more. That's what they want.
:dance::dance::clap2::clap2::clap2::dance::dance::dance:FINALLY THE TIPSY BITCH, MADE A COMMENT THAT MAKES SENSE....IMAGINE HOW PEACEFUL THE WORLD WOULD BE IF WHITE PEOPLE WHO ARE THE BIGGEST PROPRIETORS:cul2::cul2: OF HATRED AND RACISM ON THE PLANET, NO LONGER EXISTED:dance:

How do you figure that this comment isn't hatred, and racism? LOLOL
Every single historic event that takes advantage of people and make their lives a living hell....EVERY SINGLE EVENT, HAS HAD THE HAND PRINTS OF WHITES ON IT....FROM THE BEGINNING OF TIME TILL TODAY. I DON'T MAKE THE NEWS, I JUST REPORT IT, HOMMIE
Oh what horse crap. Try reading a little history. Arab's were enslaving black Africans nearly a thousand years before Europeans came along, and continued to after the west stopped. The Mongols slaughtered everyone from Siberia to western Europe. The Turks were taking white slaves in eastern Europe for hundreds of years. You do realize that the word slave has it roots in Slav? Slaves brought to the Americas were largely enslaved by their fellow Africans.

Most of the race discussions I have read so far on here have a couple of people claiming race superiority etc. and pointing out racial injustices/ telling white people to be ashamed of things that happened hundreds of years ago.

Thousands of years ago is being bought up as a diversion. No, slaves bought to the Americans were not enslaved by other Africans. And here is another example of why no real discussion cam be had.
They were enslaved by their fellow Africans and sold on to whites, as has been proven to you over and over again.

The black men I know don't run around blaming whitey for all their own shortcomings. That is because they are well adjusted, secure and successful at what they do. They do not need a crutch as they are adult men rather than children.

The blacks who are still children are too busy blaming whitey to be worth much of anything in this world.
Tell me more about all the black men you know...

Willy-Wonka-remake-700x300.jpg
Why shouldn’t he mention the blacks he knows?

I know a whole lot of black men/women who don't waste time talking to whites about race because they'll end up punching the white person in the mouth. And it's a funny thing about these punks at USMB is they blame us for everything but that's never a reflection of their shortcomings.
So you know a lot of violent blacks?

No. I know a lot of blacks who have chosen to keep the peace by not trying to discuss racism with racists. I'm quite sure if I called you a c--- that you would slap the shit out of me and I would deserve it. Burt when it comes to white racism whites like you seem to think we are not to react with physicality which is another example of white supremacist thinking.

I know a whole lot of black men/women who don't waste time talking to whites about race because they'll end up punching the white person in the mouth. And it's a funny thing about these punks at USMB is they blame us for everything but that's never a reflection of their shortcomings.

No. I know a lot of blacks who have chosen to keep the peace by not trying to discuss racism with racists. I'm quite sure if I called you a c--- that you would slap the shit out of me and I would deserve it. Burt when it comes to white racism whites like you seem to think we are not to react with physicality which is another example of white supremacist thinking.
You could call me whatever you like and I wouldn’t resort to violence.
But then I’m civilised :itsok:

I don’t think people should become violent over words, no matter what their colour.
Nice try though :rolleyes:

You said you know a lot of blacks who would become violent if they discussed racism with whites.
That’s one of the reasons the issue won’t be solved.

I don’t think people should become violent over words, no matter what their colour.

Yeah and if I called you that word you'd still slap the taste out my mouth. Lie to yourself but don't try lying to me.

You said you know a lot of blacks who would become violent if they discussed racism with whites.

What I said is they won't discuss racism with whites because the white person would say something stupid.

Do you really understand what violence is and entails?

Until whites stop using violent language, then nothing ends. You try looking for any way to blame everybody else but whites for the problem. Another example of white supremacist thinking.

What I said is they won't discuss racism with whites because the white person would say something stupid.

Do you really understand what violence is and entails?

Until whites stop using violent language, then nothing ends. You try looking for any way to blame everybody else but whites for the problem. Another example of white supremacist thinking.
Stop trying to wriggle out of your admission that a lot of the blacks you know would resort to violence if they discussed ra ism with whites.
You said it! Thanks, btw, for your earlier candour in this matter :wink_2:

Yeah and if I called you that word you'd still slap the taste out my mouth. Lie to yourself but don't try lying to me.
No. I’m articulate enough to not need to resort to violence over mere words from idiots or from anyone.
Clearly you can’t even comprehend that meeting words with violence is avoidable. Sucks to be you.

Forum List

Back