What You See in These Pictures Can Say a Lot About You...

RWNJ

Gold Member
Oct 22, 2015
Our minds work in mysterious ways, and no matter how much we try to figure ourselves out, there will always be parts of our psyche that we'll never fully understand. However, the quiz below is designed to give you a little insight into the inner workings of your subconscious. Simply tell us what the first thing that you see in each of these pictures is, and we'll let you know exactly what your subconscious is currently focused on.

What You See in These Pictures Says a Lot About You...

This is the message that I got: Your subconscious is currently focused on people. From the results of this test, it seems as if your subconscious is currently very sensitive to other people. You clearly have strong feelings towards another person or group of people. If your feelings are positive, it may be a good idea to let them know exactly how you feel, as this may help further develop the relationship between you. If they are negative, then it might be time to really assess the situation, and find a constructive way to resolve your differences for good.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

P.S. In some of them pictures, I actually saw more than one thing simultaneously and so for those pictures, I just had to pick one of things that I saw.

I got that I was a self righteous pretentious know it all prick! I had no idea I was a democrat politician.

I got that I was a self righteous pretentious know it all prick! I had no idea I was a democrat politician.
YOUR AVATAR MUST BE RUBBING OFF ON YOU. YOU MIGHT WANT TO THINK ABOUT CHANGING IT.

Mine said.....You are James Ottos most favorite fan

Forum List

Back