What's new in Duhsantistan? Bloggers must register with the state

Listening to paid liars is what you do. Why should Covid be any different.
Speaking of paid liars, you know Faux News got outed as the most corrupt media organization in US history for lying about the Trumpybears fraud claims.

How do you know?
because every state, and the Federal Govt require businesses to register. I myself started a business, and was required to register with both the State and Feds.

This really shouldn't be ground breaking information.

because every state, and the Federal Govt require businesses to register. I myself started a business, and was required to register with both the State and Feds.

This really shouldn't be ground breaking information.
Businesses have to register if they meet specific criteria, none of which have anything to do with who they talk about.

Speaking of paid liars, you know Faux News got outed as the most corrupt media organization in US history for lying about the Trumpybears fraud claims.
Did you see the Twitter files? The illegitimate administration has been lying and censoring news. Fact. I do not watch FOX, pinhead.

resize

FOX had nothing to do with the Twitter files. It was Elon Musk. You are really stupid. Do yourself a favor and shut up.
It's still fake. aka FAUX.

I do love it when some dumb ass calls me really stupid. Double dumbass on you pal.

post that criteria you're referring to.
If you're incorporating, if you're selling products to the public, if you're in a specific profession with licensing such as a plumber

Not if you're just writing blogs

If you're incorporating, if you're selling products to the public, if you're in a specific profession with licensing such as a plumber

Not if you're just writing blogs
if making no money, you're exactly right. If you charge and collect money then you must be licensed. explain the difference

are you saying CNN doesn't lie?

Forum List

Back