What's new in Duhsantistan? Bloggers must register with the state

I provided the data and it showed I was right.

You talk about data but never provide it.
You data is wrong and that makes you wrong. We have never gotten the truth and if you think you know you are just another brainwashed moron.

it's hardly covert if everyone knows about it....well everyone but you apparently
They know about it because Biden's administration publicized it. That's what made them angry, that their dirty little secret is being aired.

Paid bloggers don't need to register their businesses at all.

Unless this bill passes which only applies to paid bloggers who mention one of the political elites. You know, so they can keep tabs on them.

It's a definite chilling effect on speech. Extremely bizarre move.
That's currently the case in FL, this bill will change that and make sure bloggers are treated like any other member of the Press Corp...no more free rides and away to close the loophole

Requiring businesses to register isn't a chilling effect on speech....I don't see anyone from the Miami Herald having a hard time writing stories......how silly

why do we require business licences? it's a way to regulate those engaged in business, and another way to collect revenue.
How do you not know this given you're a lawyer?

Only some businesses need licenses. Professions that are regulated, like plumbers and doctors.

That's currently the case in FL, this bill will change that and make sure bloggers are treated like any other member of the Press Corp...no more free rides and away to close the loophole

Requiring businesses to register isn't a chilling effect on speech....I don't see anyone from the Miami Herald having a hard time writing stories......how silly
How is this treating bloggers like members of the press corp?

They know about it because Biden's administration publicized it. That's what made them angry, that their dirty little secret is being aired.
hahah a few minutes ago you claimed it wasn't happening....hahah now you claim they are mad because everyone knows they are? hahahhha They aren't mad, they just had to put their puppet back in his place

How is this treating bloggers like members of the press corp?
by making them register their business with the state....just because you own your own blog, and use that as the format for your reporting, and are compensated, you shouldn't get a pass that newspapers and the like don't get. You register your business with the state

Last edited:

Forum List

Back