What's new in Duhsantistan? Bloggers must register with the state

I posted the states laws. It’s okay, you’re obviously frustrated your ass was handed to you. Pooo baby
You didn’t post a single state law.

This is nothing like getting a business license. You have to report the fact you’re talking about the governor directly to the governor with who paid you and how much. It’s bizarre and unlike any other law.

You didn’t post a single state law.

This is nothing like getting a business license. You have to report the fact you’re talking about the governor directly to the governor with who paid you and how much. It’s bizarre and unlike any other law.
It is if you take money dummass

Trump was tough on China and Russia
You're delusional.
Trump was China and Russia's lapdog.
Trump was tougher on fellow republicans than he ever was on Russia and China.
but he didn't want to alienate either nation so the USA could have a working relationship and open dialog with them both...
Sure........
Trump just alienated our allies.

your party and your guy sat back and bashed Putin at every chance they could
Of course, he did.
Russia invaded Ukraine, Trump praised Putin..........Again.
... so much so that they pushed Russia into the arms of China....
Really?

They allies long before Biden was president.

China–Russia relations, are the international relations between the People's Republic of China and the Russian Federation. Diplomatic relations between China and Russia improved after the dissolution of the Soviet Union and establishment of the Russian Federation in 1991.

In 1992, the two countries declared that they were pursuing a "constructive partnership"; in 1996, they progressed toward a "strategic partnership"; and in 2001, they signed a treaty of "friendship and cooperation."

The two countries share a land border which was demarcated in 1991, and they signed the Treaty of Good-Neighborliness and Friendly Cooperation in 2001, which was renewed in June 2021 for five more years.

On the eve of a 2013 state visit to Moscow by Chinese leader Xi Jinping, Russian President Vladimir Putin remarked that the two nations were forging a special relationship.
The two countries have enjoyed close relations militarily, economically, and politically, while supporting each other on various global issues.
Commentators have debated whether the bilateral strategic partnership constitutes an alliance.
Russia and China officially declared their relations 'Not allies, but better than allies'.
That was stupid....
And now we are closer to a world war than at any time in my life....
Dumbass libs....
With republicans, they would let Putin walk right into the US without firing a shot.
Putin's Pansies.

July 5 2018
IN 2018, EIGHT REPUBLICAN LAWMAKERS celebrated the Fourth of July in Moscow, Russia: Senator Richard C. Shelby of Alabama, who led the delegation, along with Senators Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, John Neely Kennedy of Louisiana, Steve Daines of Montana, North Dakota’s John Hoeven, Jerry Moran of Kansas, South Dakota’s John Thune, and Rep. Kay Granger of the 12th District of Texas. The ostensible reason for the trip was “engagement”—the same tired excuse Senator Rand Paul routinely provides to justify his own shadowy meetings with our enemies.

The GOP octet was denied an audience with Vladimir Putin—a subtle and characteristically petty show of his dominance—but the group nevertheless met with a number of key Russians, including foreign minister Sergei Lavrov and former Russian ambassador to the US Sergei Kislyak—the two jackals who 14 months earlier were photographed by the Russian press yukking it up with Trump in the Oval Office.

Thanks for demonstrating the idiot you really are!! Next time answer my post rather than rant your fking nonsense
You are the moron trying to justify this as a business licensee you dipshit. If I write a blog about idiots like you, no problem, if I write about Dumbsantis I need to register? Fuck off.

You're delusional.
When did Putin invade Ukraine?

Who was tough on china goods?

You all really have no brain activity that's quite clear here.

You are the moron trying to justify this as a business licensee you dipshit. If I write a blog about idiots like you, no problem, if I write about Dumbsantis I need to register? Fuck off.
nope, if you ask for money then yes you will need to register. You still don't understand making money with free discussion.

ROFLMAO.

The guy backing authoritarianism but claiming small government conservative calling OTHERS fake conservative...

The utter idiocy here really is breathtaking.
look at you lying along with the others. too fking funny. So you're now suggesting we shouldn't have the IRS? I'm good with that, make it happen. I'm fine not paying taxes if that's what you decide we should omit.

BTW, if I'm not mistaken, Florida is one of only a few states with no state income taxes. oops!!!

You're delusional.

Sure........
Trump just alienated our allies.

Of course, he did.
Russia invaded Ukraine, Trump praised Putin..........Again.

Really?

They allies long before Biden was president.

China–Russia relations, are the international relations between the People's Republic of China and the Russian Federation. Diplomatic relations between China and Russia improved after the dissolution of the Soviet Union and establishment of the Russian Federation in 1991.

In 1992, the two countries declared that they were pursuing a "constructive partnership"; in 1996, they progressed toward a "strategic partnership"; and in 2001, they signed a treaty of "friendship and cooperation."

The two countries share a land border which was demarcated in 1991, and they signed the Treaty of Good-Neighborliness and Friendly Cooperation in 2001, which was renewed in June 2021 for five more years.

On the eve of a 2013 state visit to Moscow by Chinese leader Xi Jinping, Russian President Vladimir Putin remarked that the two nations were forging a special relationship.
The two countries have enjoyed close relations militarily, economically, and politically, while supporting each other on various global issues.
Commentators have debated whether the bilateral strategic partnership constitutes an alliance.
Russia and China officially declared their relations 'Not allies, but better than allies'.

With republicans, they would let Putin walk right into the US without firing a shot.
Putin's Pansies.

July 5 2018
IN 2018, EIGHT REPUBLICAN LAWMAKERS celebrated the Fourth of July in Moscow, Russia: Senator Richard C. Shelby of Alabama, who led the delegation, along with Senators Ron Johnson of Wisconsin, John Neely Kennedy of Louisiana, Steve Daines of Montana, North Dakota’s John Hoeven, Jerry Moran of Kansas, South Dakota’s John Thune, and Rep. Kay Granger of the 12th District of Texas. The ostensible reason for the trip was “engagement”—the same tired excuse Senator Rand Paul routinely provides to justify his own shadowy meetings with our enemies.

The GOP octet was denied an audience with Vladimir Putin—a subtle and characteristically petty show of his dominance—but the group nevertheless met with a number of key Russians, including foreign minister Sergei Lavrov and former Russian ambassador to the US Sergei Kislyak—the two jackals who 14 months earlier were photographed by the Russian press yukking it up with Trump in the Oval Office.
Rewriting history from just 3 years ago isn't going to fly.... so you can stop trying....

Yeah, about that law being proposed....

DeSantis Denounces Florida Legislator's Blogger Registry Proposal | ZeroHedge

Ron DeSantis disavows Florida GOPer’s blogger registration bill

Florida Republican Gov. Ron DeSantis distanced himself Tuesday from a widely-criticized blogger registration bill, saying he does not support the legislation.

DeSantis pointed out at a news conference that lawmakers can introduce measures independently and said he was surprised he became associated with state Sen. Jason Brodeur’s proposal that would require bloggers who cover government to register with the state.

“Every person in the legislature can file bills,” the governor said after delivering his “State of the State” address.

“I see these people filing bills and there are these articles with my face on the article saying that bloggers are going to have to register with the state and they’re attributing it to me.

“That’s not anything I’ve ever supported, I don’t support,” added DeSantis, a likely 2024 presidential candidate.

Fqeh9FUXsAE3GEx
So ANY book or idea should be allowed to given to schoolkids to read ? How about making bombs ? Picking locks to burglarize houses ? Ways to pick up & kidnap children ? Commit acts of terrorism with biological agents ?

Of course some things must be banned, and teaching racial hatred (as in CRT) is one of them. ALso, black studies courses and black studies departments currently being banned from Florida schools, is correct. For one thing, it is discriminatory.

My mother was born in Denmark, Where's my Danish studies department ? My grandparents are from Mexico. I dont see any Mexican-American studies or history departments.

Forum List

Back