What's next after Obama's Olympic Humiliation?

• Go back to school to learn how a real executive operates

Votes: 13 52.0%
  • Talk to school kids, the younger the better

Votes: 5 20.0%
  • Listen to his past speeches

Votes: 10 40.0%

• Total voters
[
Beyond the fact that he has demonstrated beyond a doubt that the world doesn't stop hating America just because we elected that lightweight to high office, the bitch-slapping President Obama received at the hands of the IOC was just plain funny!

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Too funny!

I don't get it??
Was it a "bitch slapping" to King Juan Carlos of Spain??
Or PM Hatoyama, from Tokyo?
Who both attended.
Did Brazil's Pres Lula (also there) just have more personality?
Or maybe, just maybe, it was just there time.
Yeesh!
well, none of them were rejected on the FIRST ballot

so that falls flat

so that falls flat

As if there is some prize for 2nd place with the IOC.:lol: Either you get the games, or you don't.

And like I posted earlier, the US has hosted the Olympics 8 times in the last century! And 4 times in my generation!!
Maybe it being awarded to Rio didn't have jack to do with Obama.
Let it go.

so that falls flat

As if there is some prize for 2nd place with the IOC.:lol: Either you get the games, or you don't.

And like I posted earlier, the US has hosted the Olympics 8 times in the last century! And 4 times in my generation!!
Let it go.
uh, see post #298
:eusa_whistle:

See, the problem is that Obama really believes the USA is no better than some third world country so that's why he embarrasses himself like this.

If he really believed in American greatness he'd know we're so good we just put it on the shelf and it's gone!

See, the problem is that Obama really believes the USA is no better than some third world country so that's why he embarrasses himself like this.

If he really believed in American greatness he'd know we're so good we just put it on the shelf and it's gone!

This is what happens when you go around bad-mouthing your own country for months. Who would want to come here after hearing what the president has had to say about it? As much he like to think he is, this president is not a good and positive respresentative of our country and it's downright embarrassing that he think that world will suck up to him as American liberal media did.

He rather dismisses his own country/countrymen by apologizing to the world for our actions in freeing millions of oppressed peoples.

He now intends upon enslaving his own peoples by imposing his brand of Marxism.

Though I loath Obama and everything he stands for, I cringed when he embarrassed himself by flying to Denmark to beg them for the Olympics. It's a major, MAJOR embarrassment for America as a nation to have our President both get personally involved in a matter so trivial and then to get bitch slapped by nobodies.

What's a Community Organizer to do?

The embarrassment to America was brought upon ourselves by ourselves in that "we" (majority-wise speaking) voted for President Obama.

Beyond the fact that he has demonstrated beyond a doubt that the world doesn't stop hating America just because we elected that lightweight to high office, the bitch-slapping President Obama received at the hands of the IOC was just plain funny!

I laughed out loud -- literally. I had JUST discussed the prosepect with a conservative friend. We thought that if Impeached and Disgraced Former President Clinton had enough savvy not to go get our reeporters back from N. Korea without first having the deal approved in advance, that surely President Obama (experienced communist -- err -- community organizer that he is) would be savvy enough not to place his own stock on the line without having assurance that it was a done deal.

But nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo! Mere moments later I happily texted my friend to announce the amazingly humorous news. :

President Obama turns out not to be nearly as smart as even Impeached and Disgraced Former President Clinton!

Too funny!

I don't get how Chicago's failure to draw the olympics there is that funny unless you're just looking to slam Obama at any moment you can find, but meh.

I'm still wondering if any reports came out on WHY the IOC threw Chicago out in the first round of voting.

Must have been racism.:D

It's the only reason anyone ever bucks Obama.

Last edited:

so that falls flat

Let it go.

Well it sure as shit didn't have anything to do with BUSH:muahaha:

uh, see post #298

Look, Divecon, we're actually in agreement in that I think the president should have avoided this IOC vote like the swine flu.
But for all of you to say this was lost because the great and powerful Obama the marxist dictator has lost his luster on the world stage is just silly.
One country had to win, three went home with a "Thanks for trying" ribbon.
We just didn't win. No big whoop.
I don't think it had anything to do with Obama's popularity or lack thereof. Just the way the cookie crumbled this time.

uh, see post #298

Look, Divecon, we're actually in agreement in that I think the president should have avoided this IOC vote like the swine flu.
But for all of you to say this was lost because the great and powerful Obama the marxist dictator has lost his luster on the world stage is just silly.
I don't think it had anything to do with Obama's popularity or lack thereof. Just the way the cookie crumbled this time.

I could agree to some point with this. Here is where we apart:

It's not about (fading) popularity, it's about ego. The actual issue of the Olympics is insignificant to the US. Having or not having the Olympics will not increase/decrease our global credibility or legitimacy. For Obama to get involved was purely a personal choice, one no US president has ever made before. He went to Copenhagen, lifted his chin, glanced over teleprompters couple of times and thought: "I got this".

IOC simply replied: "No, you don't."

Ame®icano;1578957 said:
uh, see post #298

It's not about (fading) popularity, it's about ego. The actual issue of the Olympics is insignificant to the US. Having or not having the Olympics will not increase/decrease our global credibility or legitimacy. For Obama to get involved was purely a personal choice, one no US president has ever made before. He went to Copenhagen, lifted his chin, glanced over teleprompters couple of times and thought: "I got this".

Exactly. The IOC knocked him down off his perch. And we see that Obama isn't as impervious to International scorn as what we were told by the Statists before his immacculation.

Seems the "Messiah" is Human after all?

uh, see post #298

actually, it has more to do with him believing HE could actually make it happen
he either has too many "yes men(people)" or just plain stupid advisers

Chicago spent at least $50 million on a bid for the Olympics.

Mayor Richard Daley hadn't even arrived at the Copenhagen conference center, where IOC members commenced their early-evening selection process, when word came that Chicago had been eliminated in the first round of secret balloting, taking only 18 of the 94 votes cast.

Chicago's failed Olympic bid a true shocker

What else they could do with all that money?

More Humiliation!!! I win!!! What is the Prize!!! Do I get to Ride on Air Force 1?

Ame®icano;1578957 said:

Exactly. The IOC knocked him down off his perch. And we see that Obama isn't as impervious to International scorn as what we were told by the Statists before his immacculation.

Seems the "Messiah" is Human after all?

He always was. Silly people who thought otherwise.

Forum List

Back