What's So Bad About Sharia Law?

Goes to show little you know. Typical Muslim.
Why the rude insult?

But then again, your behavior will fit right in with your fellow jews. ........ :cool:

Rude insult? Nay. Just an accurate observation from every Muslim I have ever spoken to regarding religious matters. Complete ignorance and an unwillingness to admit it.

But alas, I guess you have a point, anecdotal evidence only holds so much weight.....

12.5 years. really, I wonder how these Rabbis determined that? 12 is the no. of months so maybe it means some coming of age thing, and we'll give her 6 months to ripen, ya think.
So Muhammad wasn't too far off. Well Jews go by the Babylon Talmud more than the Torah as well.

Penelope-----you are clueless -------how did the USA politicians come up with 21
as the "age of majority" For jews the age of majority is considered to be
12.5 for girls and 13 for boys. In some states in the USA-----one cannot buy alcohol until age 21-----in some 18 Different states have different laws for
age of consent for marriage too. You have no idea what the torah is or the Talmud-------why constantly reveal the fact that you are stupid-?

The sentence ...".....jews go by the Babylon Talmud more the Torah ...." simply
proves that you read islamo Nazi shit propaganda. ----or maybe someone reads it to you or TELLS it to you. ---------the sentence is actually meaningless.

Really ask most jews and its the Talmud they went by, and that is what the Muslims based the Quran on as well. "Blessed be his name" all over the Talmud and Koran. The OT and NT, all wrote by men and their minds, and some of them like Ezekiel sound like they took some mushrooms or mighty strong wine which they loved. To teach any of it as if God himself said it is what is causing the world problems. And it started with the Torah, lying , incest, homosexuality , deception, killing and massacres, child sacrifice, animal sacrifice, racism, adultery, pologamy, Female SEX Slaves, slavery, surrogate pregnancy, first degree murder, stoning, must I go on?

A supposed Christian claiming that the OT and NT were written by "men and all their minds", while conveniently not saying a word about the Qu"ran?

You're a Muslim. Exposed. Back to the madrassah you go!

Of course the Quran is from the Babylon Talmud and NT stories. But God did not write it, not the God I believe in, but there were some very inspirational people who penned some verses and parables.

Why do you keep harping about the "Babylon Talmud"? You realize the Babylonian Talmud is only a subset of a compilation of oral dictations and textual writings?

Yes and that is what they did in Babylon, explained what the Torah said and expanded on it. Yes I realize that the non secular Jews of today only recognize their God, now is their God different than the Muslim God? or do the Muslims just have the wrong ideas about their God and view him differently or perhaps take him more seriously.

Last edited:
Why the rude insult?

But then again, your behavior will fit right in with your fellow jews. ........ :cool:

Rude insult? Nay. Just an accurate observation from every Muslim I have ever spoken to regarding religious matters. Complete ignorance and an unwillingness to admit it.

But alas, I guess you have a point, anecdotal evidence only holds so much weight.....

Hey Shaam. I notice you recently joined USMB. Judging by your posts to Sunni Man, I guess no one told you about him.
He is the official troll of this message forum. He is also a MASSIVE anti Semite who constantly mocks the Holocaust and calls it a hoax, calls Blacks Neegros, calls Gays inhuman perverts etc. He is also a bit of a stalker (mainly with one poster)
He is a huge scumbag and its best to just ignore him. After posting here for a while, you will notice that most people here despise him, and rightfully so. He is one evil and hateful Muslim :cool:

As for the OP, Sharia Law is disgusting and should not be used in any country. It's a perfect example of the backwards ancient 7th century mentality that religious Muslims have.
But then again, Sharia Law is not used in my country so I have no business dictating what laws other countries should use, as disgusting as it is.

now is their God different than the Muslim God? or do the Muslims just have the wrong ideas about their God and view him differently or perhaps take him more seriously.

Take him more seriously? What a joke.

The God of Mohammed is not the God of Abraham. The God of Abraham would never inspire a prophet to slaughter Christians and Jews who do not get down on all fours five times a day or acknowledge Mohammed who raped and abused his 9 year old bride.

We, whoever we is, do not all worship the same God neither is everybody the same inside.

Why the rude insult?

Hey Shaam. I notice you recently joined USMB. Judging by your posts to Sunni Man, I guess no one told you about him.
He is the official troll of this message forum. He is also a MASSIVE anti Semite who constantly mocks the Holocaust and calls it a hoax, calls Blacks Neegros, calls Gays inhuman perverts etc. He is also a bit of a stalker (mainly with one poster)
He is a huge scumbag and its best to just ignore him. After posting here for a while, you will notice that most people here despise him, and rightfully so. He is one evil and hateful Muslim :cool:

As for the OP, Sharia Law is disgusting and should not be used in any country. It's a perfect example of the backwards ancient 7th century mentality that religious Muslims have.
But then again, Sharia Law is not used in my country so I have no business dictating what laws other countries should use, as disgusting as it is.

Lol, I see. I was just coming around to the opinion that he's a troll and nothing more. Thanks for confirming. :)

Penelope-----you are clueless -------how did the USA politicians come up with 21
as the "age of majority" For jews the age of majority is considered to be
12.5 for girls and 13 for boys. In some states in the USA-----one cannot buy alcohol until age 21-----in some 18 Different states have different laws for
age of consent for marriage too. You have no idea what the torah is or the Talmud-------why constantly reveal the fact that you are stupid-?

The sentence ...".....jews go by the Babylon Talmud more the Torah ...." simply
proves that you read islamo Nazi shit propaganda. ----or maybe someone reads it to you or TELLS it to you. ---------the sentence is actually meaningless.

Really ask most jews and its the Talmud they went by, and that is what the Muslims based the Quran on as well. "Blessed be his name" all over the Talmud and Koran. The OT and NT, all wrote by men and their minds, and some of them like Ezekiel sound like they took some mushrooms or mighty strong wine which they loved. To teach any of it as if God himself said it is what is causing the world problems. And it started with the Torah, lying , incest, homosexuality , deception, killing and massacres, child sacrifice, animal sacrifice, racism, adultery, pologamy, Female SEX Slaves, slavery, surrogate pregnancy, first degree murder, stoning, must I go on?

A supposed Christian claiming that the OT and NT were written by "men and all their minds", while conveniently not saying a word about the Qu"ran?

Of course the Quran is from the Babylon Talmud and NT stories. But God did not write it, not the God I believe in, but there were some very inspirational people who penned some verses and parables.

Why do you keep harping about the "Babylon Talmud"? You realize the Babylonian Talmud is only a subset of a compilation of oral dictations and textual writings?

Yes and that is what they did in Babylon, explained what the Torah said and expanded on it. Yes I realize that the non secular Jews of today only recognize their God, now is their God different than the Muslim God? or do the Muslims just have the wrong ideas about their God and view him differently or perhaps take him more seriously.

Err, yes. Observant Jews do not recognize Mohammed as a prophet, so how can they be believing in the same G-d as Muslims?

As for Muslims taking G-d "more seriously"- I'm afraid that massacring innocent people doesn't sanctify his name or glory, sorry.

toastman is a hateful juden who stalks me all over the board like a lost puppy.

All anyone has to do is look at my stats under my username.

To see that the only person who despises me is Toasty the stalker and some other members of the juden cabal. ........ :cool:

Last edited:
now is their God different than the Muslim God? or do the Muslims just have the wrong ideas about their God and view him differently or perhaps take him more seriously.

The God of Mohammed is not the God of Abraham. The God of Abraham would never inspire a prophet to slaughter Christians and Jews who do not get down on all fours five times a day or acknowledge Mohammed who raped and abused his 9 year old bride.

We, whoever we is, do not all worship the same God neither is everybody the same inside.

Really, can we go through the OT and talk about what the Jews did, Lets start with the deception done on Isaac by Jacob and his lovely Mother. Lying, ADULTRY of women and God, Polygamy , concubines or known as female sex slaves , the rules for slavery, David's first degree murder, animal sacrifice, homosexuality , stoning, burning of humans. Abrahams willing to sacrifice his son, Isaac never did return down the mountain, who was that KIng J that said if I win this battle the first one who comes out to greet me I will sacrifice knowing full well it'd be his daughter, who then had to die a virgin , incest, racism, surrogate mothers, oh should I go on as I can.

Err, yes. Observant Jews do not recognize Mohammed as a prophet, so how can they be believing in the same G-d as Muslims?

As for Muslims taking G-d "more seriously"- I'm afraid that massacring innocent people doesn't sanctify his name or glory, sorry.

Would you like to talk about killing innocent people now, in the OT and today and in Russia, and forever. Christians are guilty as well, but quit with the arrogance, which is in Jewish blood I'm aware, as the "chosen" your no more chosen than anyother race.

Really, can we go through the OT and talk about what the Jews did, Lets start with the deception done on Isaac by Jacob and his lovely Mother. Lying, ADULTRY of women and God, Polygamy , concubines or known as female sex slaves , the rules for slavery, David's first degree murder, animal sacrifice, homosexuality , stoning, burning of humans. Abrahams willing to sacrifice his son, Isaac never did return down the mountain, who was that KIng J that said if I win this battle the first one who comes out to greet me I will sacrifice knowing full well it'd be his daughter, who then had to die a virgin , incest, racism, surrogate mothers, oh should I go on as I can.

The violence and iniquity in the Tanakh is descriptive, and it is a compilation of historical incidents which happened thousands of years ago when the Israelites turned away from HaShem- and were rightly punished for it.

The violent commands and exhortations in the Qu'ran are prescriptive and binding for Muslims for all periods of human history- from Mohammed and the Sahabah in Mecca in the 7th century to the Muslim Studentss Association at my university 7 seconds ago.

Why you can't grasp the difference between the two is bewildering.

So you admit that the God of Abraham is not the same as Allah whose prophet is Mohammed..?

Go on till you are blue in the face if you want. Anything you can cite in the Bible happened thousands of years ago. Since then many peoples of many nations have evolved into somewhat more civilized and intelligent beings.

If anyone wants to see the vile and contaminating effects of either submission to or resistance of Islam, massacres, incest, rape and things by far more barbaric than anything ever written in the Bible, all one has to do is read today's news.

Would you like to talk about killing innocent people now, in the OT and today and in Russia, and forever. Christians are guilty as well, but quit with the arrogance, which is in Jewish blood I'm aware, as the "chosen" your no more chosen than anyother race.

1) I am not yet a member of the Jewish "race" as of now.

2) Jews are not a race. Ethnoreligious community and nation? Yes. But not a race.

3) I have no idea what your point is with your endless ramblings against Jews and Judaism.

The violence and iniquity in the Tanakh is descriptive, and it is a compilation of historical incidents which happened thousands of years ago when the Israelites turned away from HaShem- and were rightly punished for it.

The violent commands and exhortations in the Qu'ran are prescriptive and binding for Muslims for all periods of human history- from Mohammed and the Sahabah in Mecca in the 7th century to the Muslim Studentss Association at my university 7 seconds ago.

I watch the Israel / Palestine crap going on for years, I am fully aware of what you do and also what the Jews did in prior before coming to Palestine. Since they say 80% of Israel Jews are secular and also the Zionist who began the movement in the late 1800's with the encouragement and help of a Catholic Priest who thought it was his duty to see the Jews return to Jerusalem for the return of Jesus, really he is the one whom you have to thank , as the secular Jews had no preference if Palestine or Argentina was chosen. They thought they'd get better reception from the Jews if Palestine was chosen, as see most of the wealthier Jews rather liked the city life . The Catholic Priest had connections and Palestine it was.

2) Jews are not a race. Ethnoreligious community and nation? Yes. But not a race.

3) I have no idea what your point is with your endless ramblings against Jews and Judaism.

I think PM Bibi would disagree with you about Jews being a race. Of course they are a mixed race, as Ezra talked a lot about intermarriage, but according to Bibi they are abrace, as see he is secular, and sees Judaism as a tradition, doesn't believe in God. Is your Mother a Jew , is not you can never belong to the Jewish race.

You don't recognize Jesus either except as a bastard and his mother a whore. The messianic Jews have a different view now, he was a savior to them, That is

I watch the Israel / Palestine crap going on for years, I am fully aware of what you do and also what the Jews did in prior before coming to Palestine. Since they say 80% of Israel Jews are secular and also the Zionist who began the movement in the late 1800's with the encouragement and help of a Catholic Priest who thought it was his duty to see the Jews return to Jerusalem for the return of Jesus, really he is the one whom you have to thank , as the secular Jews had no preference if Palestine or Argentina was chosen. They thought they'd get better reception from the Jews if Palestine was chosen, as see most of the wealthier Jews rather liked the city life . The Catholic Priest had connections and Palestine it was.

Jesus as a bastard and Mary as a whore? It seems like you've read ridiculous distortions of the Talmud from Stormfront.....please bring up the verse/passage in question and I will gladly refute you.

And for God's sake, who the hell said a word about Israel or Palestine? More inane rambling from you.

Why the rude insult?

Lol, I see. I was just coming around to the opinion that he's a troll and nothing more. Thanks for confirming. :)
NP :)

I think PM Bibi would disagree with you about Jews being a race. Of course they , a mixed race, as Ezra talked a lot about intermarriage, but according to him a race, as see he is secular, and sees Judaism as a tradition, doesn't believe in God.

Who is Bibi as an authority on Judaism if he's "secular and doesn't believe in G-d" as you mentioned? LOL.

And where did he claim that Jews are a race, exactly?

Storefront, someone else brought it up, yous must go there I do not. I've read it myself and also heard Jews say it on you tube. Hey become a Jew I don't care, just don't become a Zionist.

I think PM Bibi would disagree with you about Jews being a race. Of course they , a mixed race, as Ezra talked a lot about intermarriage, but according to him a race, as see he is secular, and sees Judaism as a tradition, doesn't believe in God.[/QUOTE]

Who is Bibi as an authority on Judaism if he's "secular and doesn't believe in G-d" as you mentioned? LOL.

And where did he claim that Jews are a race, exactly?[/QUOTE]

See if your not a Race you don't need a state, I mean the French have France, the Germans , Germany, the Russians Russia, the Jews, Israel,
Some Jews do practice Judaism, anyone can, but it doesn't make them a Jew.
(Personally I don't care) I'm an American who is mainly French. Here is one place:

Benjamin Netanyahu, who has served as Israel's prime minister, frankly regards Jews as members of a racial group. Speaking to a gathering of nearly a thousand Jews in southern California, he said: "If Israel had not come into existence after World War II than [sic] I am certain the Jewish race wouldn't have survived." (Daily Pilot, Newport Beach/Costa Mesa, Feb. 28, 2000, front page)
The Israeli leader went on to exhort his audience: "I stand before you and say you must strengthen your commitment to Israel. You must become leaders and stand up as Jews. We must be proud of our past to be confident of our future." (Similarly forthright appeals by non-Jews to racial-ethnic pride are, of course, routinely condemned as "racist" or "neo-Nazi.")
Echoing Netanyahu, an influential Jewish community paper with a nationwide readership referred to Jews as a racial group. An editorial entitled "Some Other Race" in the March 17, 2000, issue of the New York weekly Forward urged readers to fill out the federal government census form. It goes on to suggest: "... On question eight [of the form, which asks about race], you might consider doing what more than one member of our redaktzia [editorial staff] has done: checking the box 'some other race' and writing in the word 'Jew'."
Jews A Religious Community a People or a Race

Forum List

Back