What's the Deal with Guam/NK??

Part of this might actually be brought on by China... because they could find out just how well the U.S.'s missile intercepts work in a real life fire situation.

I had this figured out last night. Was waiting for ANYBODY in the Media to figure this out today, but no dice. The question is -- Why is Lil Kim Chee Jr telling us exactly where his missiles are gonna go? He's even given us the general location of Guam and the NUMBER and the TYPE of missiles he intends to "test fire"..

When the US was perfecting ICBM guidance and flight control, we had a huge very expensive test range in the Pacific. This was built over the left-overs from the Gemini/Apollo worldwide tracking network. You NEED that to get actual readings of trajectory, speed, accuracy. Kim Chee Jr. has NOTHING. EXCEPT maybe Chinese Intelligence and their meager space assets.

So he WANTS us to pre-position the tracking, missile defense and general reinforcement of Guam. Probably doesn't intend to HIT Guam.

He only wants US to tell him where his missiles ended up on this "attack".. I'm pretty sure the Pentagon has considered this. The problem is -- if four missiles are launched and this is his "evil" plan --- how will the DOD keep the virulent anti-Trump media from "leaking" details of where those missiles splash?

We COULD test the shipboard THAAD systems and try to BRING them down. But that just it makes it easier for him to find out where his missiles went. And missing one or two would be a true embarrassment. Because that's a THEATER system. Designed mostly to kill short/medium missile attacks. Not ICBMs..

I'll leave the rest up to you guys to figure out. But the way Kim Chee is TAUNTING about Guam is too transparent.. He has to an "angle" to telegraphing this move. And I THINK -- this is it..

IMO, it's just the media banging the war drums for the MIC. :dunno:
...or it's the Lizard Overlords executing Phase IV, the eradication of mammalian life on Earth...well, except for some food stock.

Part of this might actually be brought on by China... because they could find out just how well the U.S.'s missile intercepts work in a real life fire situation.

I could easily see China 'sacrificing' NK........just to find out what we got to fight with

I could easily see China 'sacrificing' NK........just to find out what we got to fight with
That would just cause tens of millions of starving North Koreans to flee north over the Yalu River. The Chinese are smarter than that.

I had this figured out last night. Was waiting for ANYBODY in the Media to figure this out today, but no dice. The question is -- Why is Lil Kim Chee Jr telling us exactly where his missiles are gonna go? He's even given us the general location of Guam and the NUMBER and the TYPE of missiles he intends to "test fire"..

When the US was perfecting ICBM guidance and flight control, we had a huge very expensive test range in the Pacific. This was built over the left-overs from the Gemini/Apollo worldwide tracking network. You NEED that to get actual readings of trajectory, speed, accuracy. Kim Chee Jr. has NOTHING. EXCEPT maybe Chinese Intelligence and their meager space assets.

So he WANTS us to pre-position the tracking, missile defense and general reinforcement of Guam. Probably doesn't intend to HIT Guam.

He only wants US to tell him where his missiles ended up on this "attack".. I'm pretty sure the Pentagon has considered this. The problem is -- if four missiles are launched and this is his "evil" plan --- how will the DOD keep the virulent anti-Trump media from "leaking" details of where those missiles splash?

We COULD test the shipboard THAAD systems and try to BRING them down. But that just it makes it easier for him to find out where his missiles went. And missing one or two would be a true embarrassment. Because that's a THEATER system. Designed mostly to kill short/medium missile attacks. Not ICBMs..

I'll leave the rest up to you guys to figure out. But the way Kim Chee is TAUNTING about Guam is too transparent.. He has to an "angle" to telegraphing this move. And I THINK -- this is it..
It is pretty simple

1) The missiles will be unarmed so as to not be TOO provocative. They will announce this part also but later.

2) They will be targeted for international waters, but near Guam. We do exercises near their country.

3) They don't want the world to panic and hit their red buttons, so they are announcing it waay ahead. They will also announce the launch the day before.

4) They hope the US will try to shoot them down and miss, giving them a huge political victory.

5) Where they land is not really important, unless they accidentally hit Guam.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back