What's the Deal with Guam/NK??

The Pacific SMD is not mobile, it's in Alaska, California, and Texas. There are also similar systems in Europe.

I don't recall Kimmy saying he was going to "nuke" Guam, he said he was going to shoot missiles at them... As long as he's not playing with nukes, then we don't really need to blow them up in space.

The Pacific SMD is not mobile, it's in Alaska, California, and Texas. There are also similar systems in Europe.

I don't recall Kimmy saying he was going to "nuke" Guam, he said he was going to shoot missiles at them... As long as he's not playing with nukes, then we don't really need to blow them up in space.

That's part of the clues here. He's never said anything about ATTACKING or DESTROYING Guam. Only sending missiles to "ring the island".. It's a part of his missile testing. And he needs help in figuring out how accurate they are.

A good possibliity. OTOH, Kim is just a child with every expensive tastes in toys and he enjoys being a big shot such as tweaking the nose of the United States. He won't do anything to cross the line because that would be suicide, but he can fuck with us all day long without repercussions.
I'm not sure he even knows what the line is....considering that he's had every whim catered his entire life. He's not thinking like you or me.

A good possibliity. OTOH, Kim is just a child with every expensive tastes in toys and he enjoys being a big shot such as tweaking the nose of the United States. He won't do anything to cross the line because that would be suicide, but he can fuck with us all day long without repercussions.
I'm not sure he even knows what the line is....considering that he's had every whim catered his entire life. He's not thinking like you or me.
Agreed, but I'm certain China is 'splainin' it to him.

That's part of the clues here. He's never said anything about ATTACKING or DESTROYING Guam. Only sending missiles to "ring the island".. It's a part of his missile testing. And he needs help in figuring out how accurate they are.
Possible, but frankly I think you are giving him too much credit. He's just fucking with us because he can and it makes him feel like a big shot.

Possible, but frankly I think you are giving him too much credit. He's just fucking with us because he can and it makes him feel like a big shot.

He can't complete his program without getting the data from actual trajectories. He'll never hit the right country.
Possibly --- China was gonna "sneak" this info thru the back doors. Maybe not anymore. The guidance thing hurt China for a decade --- before WE GAVE them the help they needed.

Red Face Over China - June 1, 1998

Yeah but things can go wrong, and his test missiles could go off course and easily hit Guam. I don't think that is a chance the U.S. wants to take. If he fires missiles in the direction of Guam, and with it being said it only takes 14 minutes for them to get there, the U.S. will shoot them out of the sky.

Yeah but things can go wrong, and his test missiles could go off course and easily hit Guam. I don't think that is a chance the U.S. wants to take. If he fires missiles in the direction of Guam, and with it being said it only takes 14 minutes for them to get there, the U.S. will shoot them out of the sky.

Not clear that can happen on the terminal velocity phase with Aegis/THAAD..

He could splash the 4 at a 600 mile distance from Guam and probably not have a chance of one hitting the island.

Not clear that can happen on the terminal velocity phase with Aegis/THAAD..

He could splash the 4 at a 600 mile distance from Guam and probably not have a chance of one hitting the island.

Well here is the thing, for the missiles to be fired at Guam, they have to fly over South Korea and Japan. I don't see a missile flying over Japan air space without them trying to shoot it down. Because they have no way of knowing if the threat to fire them at Guam could be a ruse and that the missiles were actually fired at them.

I had this figured out last night. Was waiting for ANYBODY in the Media to figure this out today, but no dice. The question is -- Why is Lil Kim Chee Jr telling us exactly where his missiles are gonna go? He's even given us the general location of Guam and the NUMBER and the TYPE of missiles he intends to "test fire"..

When the US was perfecting ICBM guidance and flight control, we had a huge very expensive test range in the Pacific. This was built over the left-overs from the Gemini/Apollo worldwide tracking network. You NEED that to get actual readings of trajectory, speed, accuracy. Kim Chee Jr. has NOTHING. EXCEPT maybe Chinese Intelligence and their meager space assets.

So he WANTS us to pre-position the tracking, missile defense and general reinforcement of Guam. Probably doesn't intend to HIT Guam.

He only wants US to tell him where his missiles ended up on this "attack".. I'm pretty sure the Pentagon has considered this. The problem is -- if four missiles are launched and this is his "evil" plan --- how will the DOD keep the virulent anti-Trump media from "leaking" details of where those missiles splash?

We COULD test the shipboard THAAD systems and try to BRING them down. But that just it makes it easier for him to find out where his missiles went. And missing one or two would be a true embarrassment. Because that's a THEATER system. Designed mostly to kill short/medium missile attacks. Not ICBMs..

I'll leave the rest up to you guys to figure out. But the way Kim Chee is TAUNTING about Guam is too transparent.. He has to an "angle" to telegraphing this move. And I THINK -- this is it..
He will 'aim' at Guam, and fall over dead if it hits.

And what if we are not giving him enough credit? Do we truly know just how many missiles & nukes this guy really has at his disposal? In a game of chess, don't you sacrifice your pawns and keep the more powerful pieces protected?

I'm kinda confused at how he has threatened the US for so long and all of a sudden picks Guam, some small island that isn't even a state. So what happened to those threats against the mainland, Hawaii or even Alaska????

So if he does launch the missiles in the hope of our systems being deployed to stop them.......that could give him the locations to launch nuke(s) or more missiles at those bases....to take out our capabilities of defense. Which could open up our vulnerabilities for China, Russia or Middle East to hit us and we wouldn't be able to retaliate?????

And what if we are not giving him enough credit? Do we truly know just how many missiles & nukes this guy really has at his disposal? In a game of chess, don't you sacrifice your pawns and keep the more powerful pieces protected?

I'm kinda confused at how he has threatened the US for so long and all of a sudden picks Guam, some small island that isn't even a state. So what happened to those threats against the mainland, Hawaii or even Alaska????

So if he does launch the missiles in the hope of our systems being deployed to stop them.......that could give him the locations to launch nuke(s) or more missiles at those bases....to take out our capabilities of defense. Which could open up our vulnerabilities for China, Russia or Middle East to hit us and we wouldn't be able to retaliate?????

Well... Here's the thing. Two of the U.S. missile defense systems are in other countries. So if NK decided to nuke those sites he wouldn't be starting war with just the U.S. but those countries as well. If the missiles are shot down by AEGIS missile defense systems on ships, those are mobile and would do them no good, and yes it was confirmed today that ships with those systems are in the area. The last would be the THAAD systems on Guam, and it was made apparent today, that Guam is actually the last line of defense in the missile defense umbrella in that region. After Guam the next missile defense is in Alaska and California. Now you might then ask, why not put something on Hawaii. Well the issue is, that THAAD missiles are only effective in the ascending stage of take over for missiles, and the land based silo missile defense systems work in space, which again, Hawaii wouldn't help. Not to mention, most experts believe that if most countries fired a nuclear warhead at the U.S. it would go over the North Pole, not across the Pacific Ocean.

I had this figured out last night. Was waiting for ANYBODY in the Media to figure this out today, but no dice. The question is -- Why is Lil Kim Chee Jr telling us exactly where his missiles are gonna go? He's even given us the general location of Guam and the NUMBER and the TYPE of missiles he intends to "test fire"..

When the US was perfecting ICBM guidance and flight control, we had a huge very expensive test range in the Pacific. This was built over the left-overs from the Gemini/Apollo worldwide tracking network. You NEED that to get actual readings of trajectory, speed, accuracy. Kim Chee Jr. has NOTHING. EXCEPT maybe Chinese Intelligence and their meager space assets.

So he WANTS us to pre-position the tracking, missile defense and general reinforcement of Guam. Probably doesn't intend to HIT Guam.

He only wants US to tell him where his missiles ended up on this "attack".. I'm pretty sure the Pentagon has considered this. The problem is -- if four missiles are launched and this is his "evil" plan --- how will the DOD keep the virulent anti-Trump media from "leaking" details of where those missiles splash?

We COULD test the shipboard THAAD systems and try to BRING them down. But that just it makes it easier for him to find out where his missiles went. And missing one or two would be a true embarrassment. Because that's a THEATER system. Designed mostly to kill short/medium missile attacks. Not ICBMs..

I'll leave the rest up to you guys to figure out. But the way Kim Chee is TAUNTING about Guam is too transparent.. He has to an "angle" to telegraphing this move. And I THINK -- this is it..

I'm not that in the knowledge about Guam, I'll have to read.

However IMHO I think a potential action, without there being a full on war situation, this would be to neutralise North Korea's nuclear facilities, such as pre-emptive strikes against:

1465353599646_810.jpg

The below uranium enrichment sites, explosive test sites and missile launch sites.

article-2134908-12C247F9000005DC-237_468x634.jpg

The below uranium mines and uranium refining plants.

15d17b4de91576c04704bc3e33e3d434.jpg

The situation according to military analysts, that North Korea can now fire a SLBM (Submarine-Launched Ballistic Missile), what if these are MIRV (Multiple Independently Targetable Re-entry Vehicles) capable ie. involving a nuclear warhead, nobody knows with North Korea being such a closed society and so secretive.

gn34212c_en.jpg

Guam isn't a foreign country, they're American's just the same; don't be so god damned arrogant. They've been American citizens since the 1950s. Guam is an integral piece of our Pacific defense system - as well as many other watch/safety systems like the Tsunami watch, earthquake watch, volcano watch, etc. Like hell we're going to let NK threaten our people - /regardless/ of where they happen to live - or be stationed.

As to why Kimmy chose them, I'll repeat, I suspect that is the absolute best case his people could even come close to thinking they could hit. ~shrug~ I don't think it matters, the pip-squeak is talking out his ass either way imho. Unless he is truly insane, he's not going to fucking attack the US - it's suicide...

Yeah it's weird that he's fixated on Guam. That's why I couldn't stop thinking about this the other night.

He's just picking a spot in the ocean to test his guidance accuracy. Doesn't really care if we try to defend against him. We have no way of shooting down ICBMs falling from space in that region anyway. He just wants all that US Navy activity to tell him where those missiles landed.

How else can he tell where they hit the ocean thousands of miles from Korea? Without having sophisticated radar and imaging at sea?

IMO, it's just the media banging the war drums for the MIC. :dunno:

He can't complete his program without getting the data from actual trajectories. He'll never hit the right country.
Possibly --- China was gonna "sneak" this info thru the back doors. Maybe not anymore. The guidance thing hurt China for a decade --- before WE GAVE them the help they needed.

China has more to lose than to gain with Kim starting even a regional war much less a nuclear one.

China has more to lose than to gain with Kim starting even a regional war much less a nuclear one.

But China is STILL pissed about TPP. Entire purpose of that alliance was to alienate and hobble China in her own trading sphere. That's why those islands got built up as military bases in the S. China Sea. Over some damn fine pristine coral reefs also.

TPP was a fuck China move. And that didn't help them retard the retarded in NKorea.

Guam isn't a foreign country, they're American's just the same; don't be so god damned arrogant. They've been American citizens since the 1950s. Guam is an integral piece of our Pacific defense system - as well as many other watch/safety systems like the Tsunami watch, earthquake watch, volcano watch, etc. Like hell we're going to let NK threaten our people - /regardless/ of where they happen to live - or be stationed.

As to why Kimmy chose them, I'll repeat, I suspect that is the absolute best case his people could even come close to thinking they could hit. ~shrug~ I don't think it matters, the pip-squeak is talking out his ass either way imho. Unless he is truly insane, he's not going to fucking attack the US - it's suicide...

Wasn't trying to be 'so God damned arrogant'.....yes I know Guam is our territory. The point I was trying to make was that Kim and his father before him have been threatening to hit mainland US. Then to change the threat to a US holding even though he could hit the mainland. Guam is his backyard. And yes, any attack whether to Guam, Hawaii, Alaska or the mainland is suicide......but these people don't think like we do.

But China is STILL pissed about TPP. Entire purpose of that alliance was to alienate and hobble China in her own trading sphere. That's why those islands got built up as military bases in the S. China Sea. Over some damn fine pristine coral reefs also.

TPP was a fuck China move. And that didn't help them retard the retarded in NKorea.
True, but there's a difference between being pissed off at someone and going ballistic, in this case literally, over it.

Forum List

Back