🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's the difference between Anthony Weiner and Herman Cain?

It isn't the same thing that Cain did. Cain's harassment was not anything the girls wanted from him or even accepted. Your examples were apples and oranges.

Cain's harassment, huh?

No evidence nor even an accuser, but not only have you adjudged him guilty, you offer lessons from the transgressions..

When you've got partisanship, I suppose there is no room left for rationality.

It hasn't hurt cain or helped him at all in the polls http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...-polling-since-news-of-accusations-broke.html

The settlement was part of the severance package dumbass. :thup:

ROFL

You're going with that, huh?

They were. One for 35,000 now we are hearing one was paid 45,000. They were each paid one year's severence.

Cain Accuser Got a Year’s Salary in Severance Pay

WASHINGTON — The National Restaurant Association gave $35,000 — a year’s salary — in severance pay to a female staff member in the late 1990s after an encounter with Herman Cain, its chief executive at the time, made her uncomfortable working there, three people with direct knowledge of the payment said on Tuesday.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/11/02/u...-a-years-salary-in-severance-pay.html?_r=1&hp

He might want to just shut up about it now.

Aside from pictures, I'd say nothing at all.

As supporter of Sodomites one will go to Hell, the other one who serve in a Church and fights for Christian Values will go to Paradise.

Right... because god is totally obsessed with what kind of sex people are having.

Not so much about the famine and the disease and the war that he fails to stop because he can't be bothered.

But man, he's just totally hung up about the sodomy.

Weiner smeared himself by being as stupid horny pig. He also has a name that is impotent and comical, just like the party he represents. "Look at the little weiner" ..:lol:

Cain is being smeared by Politico.

Ann Coulter said:
To have been accused of sexual harassment in the 1990s is like having been accused of molesting children at preschools in the 1980s or accused of being a witch in Massachusetts in the 1690s.

Bring some facts please. Not hyperbole, but facts. Names, dates, court records, etc...otherwise you have nothing but a smear job.

lawsuits are not usually settled out of court....unless the party agreeing to pay, is at fault or has no chance in court to win the case.

Look at the michael Jackson settlements or the clinton settlements....

to PRETEND like a person is innocent just because the case got dropped from court via a payoff....is not the same thing as claiming a person is innocent because the law and courts and or jury found them not guilty.

there will always be a "doubt" when a person pays off another person to shut up....in my opinion.

More than that...

You do know that people settle out of court all the time to avoid the cost of trials, right?... Even when you're innocent... If you can pay off someone and avoid the lawyers and court costs you're ahead of the game... Companies do it all the time...

Google it...

Plus they didn't make it to court.......it was settled out of court from all the anonymous reporting we have seen so far......unless someone has some solid facts that say otherwise.

Plus....the women most likely just wanted MONEY! That's what the libs want all the time, money for NOTHING!
Right....harassment never happens.

Weiner smeared himself by being as stupid horny pig. He also has a name that is impotent and comical, just like the party he represents. "Look at the little weiner" ..:lol:

Cain is being smeared by Politico.

Ann Coulter said:
To have been accused of sexual harassment in the 1990s is like having been accused of molesting children at preschools in the 1980s or accused of being a witch in Massachusetts in the 1690s.

Bring some facts please. Not hyperbole, but facts. Names, dates, court records, etc...otherwise you have nothing but a smear job.
You know, I don't like Couter much, but even I am shocked that she would stick up for child molesters.

lawsuits are not usually settled out of court....unless the party agreeing to pay, is at fault or has no chance in court to win the case.

to PRETEND like a person is innocent just because the case got dropped from court via a payoff....is not the same thing as claiming a person is innocent because the law and courts and or jury found them not guilty.

there will always be a "doubt" when a person pays off another person to shut up....in my opinion.

Good points, and fair minded. We still need full investigation here, and all relevant questions answered. If this is a Politico Smoke and Mirrors thing, they need to be held accountable, when it is all done.

lol at people claiming Weiner wasn't abusing his position

The fact of the matter is he was sending those pictures to 18 and 19 year old girls who were on his facebook/twitter or whatever social networking site that is...

If that's not taking advantage of your position and supporters you are a moron and defending the antithesis to what I bet you would claim you support

Good points, and fair minded. We still need full investigation here, and all relevant questions answered. If this is a Politico Smoke and Mirrors thing, they need to be held accountable, when it is all done.

Actually their is a lot of out of court settlements

And MJ was innocent... so good examples.

A lawyer for one of the women is expected to make a statement today (Nov. 4th), sometime this afternoon.

You know, I don't like Couter much, but even I am shocked that she would stick up for child molesters.
What you have to remember to always keep in mind, my dear friend Ravi, is that to RepubliCON$ and NEO-CON$ in particular, party comes before ANYTHING and EVERYTHING. I get shocked too, how far they take this law, but then I'm reminded of the law and come to my senses.

The good news is, they are marginalizing themselves and their dying party. Self-brought on doom. It's a beautiful thing when you think of it.

A lawyer for one of the women is expected to make a statement today (Nov. 4th), sometime this afternoon.
Yep, however, the rabid RW supporters will claim that it's made up by the meedya and that they are paying "anonymous" people to smear The Saint Perv Herb Cain.

Hey Marc, if it's a "left wing conspiracy" trumped up by the lamestream media, why did they blame a fellow Republican FIRST?

Forum List

Back