What’s the Difference Between Progressives and the KKK?

There is no difference, and why would there be, it was Democrats who created the Klan for the purpose of intimidating Republicans.

Why did most Southern Democrats become Republicans.

Some documentation please. How about provide a list of all Democrat legislators who switched to the Republican Party following Robert Byrd's 14-hour filibuster against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Democrats' subsequent defeat on the issue due to Republican Everett Dirksen corralling up the Republican votes.

What documentation do you need, Southern states are totally dominated by republicans today.
/—-/ A different generation you idiot. Notice how we have to have this same conversation every 3 or 4 weeks? Stupid libtards

Coming from a dumbass Trump Humper, Reagan got racist democrats to become racist republicans ass clown.
/—-/ The didn’t change parties, they voted for Reagan. I was one of them.

She wanted to end the black race, why don't you read up on her? Her plan is working, like I said in some cities. More black babies are killed than born. Good work for your racist party.

I have read up on here, she didn't. Other than her outdated (now) ideas of eugenics and some quotes taken out of context there is no evidence of her trying to end any race. She also didn't advocate for abortion, only birth control.

Then again, she could have had the same beliefs as David Duke, it's not anything liberals believe. It'd be like claiming anyone who drives a Ford is as racist as Henry Ford himself.
Henry Ford's thinking still isn't in effect today. Margaret's is and is the woman democrats praise. Those quotes taken out of context, if Trump said the same thing would you defend him?
Which thinking do you oppose?
That poor people shouldn’t have more children?

Sounds very conservative

Apparently birth control is now racist.
Conservatives complain about all the black babies being aborted. Call it genocide

Then they call black mothers Welfare Queens
/——/ Two different topics, innocent babies and adults gaming the system.

There is no difference, and why would there be, it was Democrats who created the Klan for the purpose of intimidating Republicans.

/——/ You mean Al Gore Sr, WJ Fullbright and the rest? Never. But in the 1980s as the old school racist democRATs died off the next generation registered Republican. I know because I lived there.

You're right the next generation of racist became republicans, I know because I live there also.

Why African-Americans are moving back to the South

Many never left in the first place.

Henry Ford's thinking still isn't in effect today. Margaret's is and is the woman democrats praise. Those quotes taken out of context, if Trump said the same thing would you defend him?

Oh, I didn't realize Ford stopped making cars, which is what they did back then. Just as Planned Parenthood today supplies birth control and now abortion services but it's a small part of their operation

Sanger only advocated for birth control, not abortion. Actually Planned Parenthood didn't perform any abortions until the 70s under it's black female president.
Sanger was a racist and she wanted to do away with minorities. Yes the Ford corporation still sells cars, but I'm sure the owner still doesn't think the same as the original owner did. But Sanger's vision is still going on at planned parenthood. More black babies killed than born.

The current leader of PP does believe in Eugenecs and fyi, once again Sanger was not an advocate for abortion.
She was a racist and Hillary's mentor. A recent representative of your party.

Everyone was a racist back then, Sanger didn't advocate for killing/ending or destroying any race, not a single time.

Clinton praised Sanger for her work in ensuring women of all races had access to birth control, not eugenics.
Back peddling I see. Let's see, Trent Lott had to step down as leader because he said Strong Thurmond would've been a great president. When he tried to make an old man feel good on his birthday. So by liberal thinking Hillary is also a racist.

Is that Adam Sandler's mom or did you forget the names in your talking points?
Sorry Sanger, does that bring back the black babies she wanted to kill? With your blessings.

She advocated for birth control, not abortion you fucking moron. :21:
/—-/ Embrace your democRAT racist heritage: 7 Incredibly Shocking Quotes From Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger | LifeNews.com

I am not a Democrat shit for brains, so I don't need to embrace a damn thing.
/——/ Embrace whatever the fu*k heritage you wish. Now read the link

GFY Assclown, read that.

Is that Adam Sandler's mom or did you forget the names in your talking points?
Sorry Sanger, does that bring back the black babies she wanted to kill? With your blessings.

/—-/ Embrace your democRAT racist heritage: 7 Incredibly Shocking Quotes From Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger | LifeNews.com

Do me a favor, from that article quote where you think Sanger is stating she wants to destroy, kill, end or whatever the black race and let's talk about it.

Some documentation please. How about provide a list of all Democrat legislators who switched to the Republican Party following Robert Byrd's 14-hour filibuster against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Democrats' subsequent defeat on the issue due to Republican Everett Dirksen corralling up the Republican votes.

What documentation do you need, Southern states are totally dominated by republicans today.
/—-/ A different generation you idiot. Notice how we have to have this same conversation every 3 or 4 weeks? Stupid libtards

Coming from a dumbass Trump Humper, Reagan got racist democrats to become racist republicans ass clown.
/—-/ The didn’t change parties, they voted for Reagan. I was one of them.

Bullshit, why in the hell do you think the Republican Party dominates Southern states.

She wanted to end the black race, why don't you read up on her? Her plan is working, like I said in some cities. More black babies are killed than born. Good work for your racist party.

I have read up on here, she didn't. Other than her outdated (now) ideas of eugenics and some quotes taken out of context there is no evidence of her trying to end any race. She also didn't advocate for abortion, only birth control.

Then again, she could have had the same beliefs as David Duke, it's not anything liberals believe. It'd be like claiming anyone who drives a Ford is as racist as Henry Ford himself.

Sounds very conservative

Conservatives complain about all the black babies being aborted. Call it genocide

Then they call black mothers Welfare Queens

Yep, abortion, forced births, birth control, they are still a bunch of n-words to them.

GFY Assclown, read that.
/—-/ I did.
We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.” – Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, 1939

She I'd the hero of the left. I mean she started planned parenthood, she wanted to end your race and her plan is working. In some cities more black babies are murdered than are born and democrats celebrate it.

There is no evidence she wanted to end any race, she started planned parenthood in an overwhelmingly white neighborhood. Whether she was a racist or not, weren't they all back in the early 20th century?

Henry Ford was a racist, is Ford a racist company?

Sounds very conservative
No, I think killing more minorities than are being born and is celebrated by you loons, is wrong.

Do me a favor, from that article quote where you think Sanger is stating she wants to destroy, kill, end or whatever the black race and let's talk about it.
/——/ Nothing to discuss. Plain as day. You racists can read all kinds of innuendo in the Mueller report but seem confused over this : We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. – Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, 1939

Hmmm, most KKK consider themselves to be right wing, conservatives.
Your hero Margaret Sandler thought differetly.
Is she Adam Sandler’s mother?
Awe that still doesn't deter from the fact that a woman that is the democrats hero today. Was a complete racist. Now run along.

I consider her a pioneer and a hero
She was not a racist by any means

Isn’t this where you post that out of context quote of hers?
She was a racist, and is Hillary's mentor.

GFY Assclown, read that.
/—-/ I did.
We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population.” – Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, 1939

That isn't proof or in any way demonstrate that Sanger was out to end the black race. She knew that if whites came into their neighborhood promoting anything it would be suspicious so she worked with local medical doctors of color to ease that population.

Let's also remember, we are talking about birth control here, not abortion.

Sanger? Margaret-Sanger & The Negro-Project

Oh yeah...not a racist . :icon_rolleyes: Definitely!

Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner

Now, let’s look at what really happened..

Sanger saw the effect of large numbers of children in the black community. She was advocating birth control so that poor blacks could control the size of their families

Her problem was that she realized the impression a white woman advocating blacks not have children would have in those communities. So she contacted black ministers and doctors to get them to support family planning.

There is no evidence she wanted to end any race, she started planned parenthood in an overwhelmingly white neighborhood. Whether she was a racist or not, weren't they all back in the early 20th century?

Henry Ford was a racist, is Ford a racist company?

Sounds very conservative

No birth control is a good thing, but killing more black babies than are being born is racist.

Sanger? Margaret-Sanger & The Negro-Project

Oh yeah...not a racist . :icon_rolleyes: Definitely!

Winner, winner, Chicken Dinner

Now, let’s look at what really happened..

Sanger saw the effect of large numbers of children in the black community. She was advocating birth control so that poor blacks could control the size of their families

Her problem was that she realized the impression a white woman advocating blacks not have children would have in those communities. So she contacted black ministers and doctors to get them to support family planning.
/——/ defend this you racist lover: “They are…human weeds,’ ‘reckless breeders,’ ’spawning… human beings who never should have been born.” Margaret Sanger

“Birth control is nothing more or less than…weeding out the unfit.” MS

/——/ Nothing to discuss. Plain as day. You racists can read all kinds of innuendo in the Mueller report but seem confused over this : We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population. – Margaret Sanger, founder of Planned Parenthood, 1939

This is the full quote:

“We do not want word to go out that we want to exterminate the Negro population, and the minister is the man who can straighten out that idea if it ever occurs to any of their more rebellious members,”

Granted, not well said, but she was concerned that whites coming into a black community would be suspicious and she was probably right.

Where do you stand on birth control, anyway? Is it racist?

Hmmm, most KKK consider themselves to be right wing, conservatives.
Your hero Margaret Sandler thought differetly.
Is she Adam Sandler’s mother?
Awe that still doesn't deter from the fact that a woman that is the democrats hero today. Was a complete racist. Now run along.

She was a racist, and is Hillary's mentor.

Hillary is right...an American pioneer who was persecuted for being ahead of her time. Imagine a woman actually talking about sex?

Forum List

Back