What’s the Difference Between Progressives and the KKK?

She advocated for birth control, not abortion you fucking moron. :21:
Abortion and welfare and liberals even think blacks are too stupid to get and Id. You do know black families were very close till democrats got involved with them.

She didn't advocate for abortion and I'm against any barriers to voting when they aren't necessary. A lot of poor people regardless of race don't have the means to take time off of work or the transportation to get an ID.

I didn't realize you speak for black families, is it your belief that they are too stupid to vote for conservatives? Or do they see people like Donald Trump who still insists the Central Park 5 are guilty regardless of the fact that they have been exonerated (unlike Trump) via DNA evidence. If they were white I doubt he'd have wanted the death penalty for them and as far as I know he still does.

Maybe you guys should describe immigrants using words like "infestation" or "horde" in an effort to dehumanize them. Perhaps not make all those racist jokes about Obama and blacks in general. Maybe not call them lazy. Start there.
You have to have an id by law, you need it to do a lot of everyday things. Even to get welfare. So there is no reason anybody shouldn't have one.

To get SNAP benefits you do not need a government issued ID.

In order to drive for Uber you need a car, so what does that have to do with voting?
You have to have a form of id to get snap.

No, you don't even need an ID, though they certainly will accept many and not even government issued. You can have a collateral contact confirm who you are in order to get on SNAP.

There is no difference, and why would there be, it was Democrats who created the Klan for the purpose of intimidating Republicans.

Why did most Southern Democrats become Republicans.
/——/ You mean Al Gore Sr, WJ Fullbright and the rest? Never. But in the 1980s as the old school racist democRATs died off the next generation registered Republican. I know because I lived there.

You're right the next generation of racist became republicans, I know because I live there also.

Hmmm, most KKK consider themselves to be right wing, conservatives.

A rather odd concept for something that was created by democrats. Perhaps someone needs to teach them some history so they get their ducks in a row make sure to join the right party.

How do Conservatives stand on LGBTQ rights? Trans people using public restrooms that they identify with? Affirmative Action? Welfare? Civil Rights to include protections for people based on race and sex? Kneeling during the national anthem? Idolizing traitors of the civil war?

Your hero Margaret Sandler thought differetly.

How was she my hero?
She I'd the hero of the left. I mean she started planned parenthood, she wanted to end your race and her plan is working. In some cities more black babies are murdered than are born and democrats celebrate it.

So she is actually your hero.

Abortion and welfare and liberals even think blacks are too stupid to get and Id. You do know black families were very close till democrats got involved with them.

She didn't advocate for abortion and I'm against any barriers to voting when they aren't necessary. A lot of poor people regardless of race don't have the means to take time off of work or the transportation to get an ID.

I didn't realize you speak for black families, is it your belief that they are too stupid to vote for conservatives? Or do they see people like Donald Trump who still insists the Central Park 5 are guilty regardless of the fact that they have been exonerated (unlike Trump) via DNA evidence. If they were white I doubt he'd have wanted the death penalty for them and as far as I know he still does.

Maybe you guys should describe immigrants using words like "infestation" or "horde" in an effort to dehumanize them. Perhaps not make all those racist jokes about Obama and blacks in general. Maybe not call them lazy. Start there.
You have to have an id by law, you need it to do a lot of everyday things. Even to get welfare. So there is no reason anybody shouldn't have one.

In order to drive for Uber you need a car, so what does that have to do with voting?

No, you don't even need an ID, though they certainly will accept many and not even government issued. You can have a collateral contact confirm who you are in order to get on SNAP.
Okay then I will go Monday and get snap benefits under the name Happy Joy, thank you for the heads up!

There is no difference, and why would there be, it was Democrats who created the Klan for the purpose of intimidating Republicans.

Some documentation please. How about provide a list of all Democrat legislators who switched to the Republican Party following Robert Byrd's 14-hour filibuster against the Civil Rights Act of 1964 and the Democrats' subsequent defeat on the issue due to Republican Everett Dirksen corralling up the Republican votes.

What documentation do you need, Southern states are totally dominated by republicans today.
/—-/ A different generation you idiot. Notice how we have to have this same conversation every 3 or 4 weeks? Stupid libtards

Coming from a dumbass Trump Humper, Reagan got racist democrats to become racist republicans ass clown.

How was she my hero?
She I'd the hero of the left. I mean she started planned parenthood, she wanted to end your race and her plan is working. In some cities more black babies are murdered than are born and democrats celebrate it.

There is no evidence she wanted to end any race, she started planned parenthood in an overwhelmingly white neighborhood. Whether she was a racist or not, weren't they all back in the early 20th century?

Henry Ford was a racist, is Ford a racist company?
She wanted to end the black race, why don't you read up on her? Her plan is working, like I said in some cities. More black babies are killed than born. Good work for your racist party.

I have read up on here, she didn't. Other than her outdated (now) ideas of eugenics and some quotes taken out of context there is no evidence of her trying to end any race. She also didn't advocate for abortion, only birth control.

Then again, she could have had the same beliefs as David Duke, it's not anything liberals believe. It'd be like claiming anyone who drives a Ford is as racist as Henry Ford himself.
Imagine someone advocating that people only have the children they want and can afford

You can see how it would outrage Conservatives

I have read up on here, she didn't. Other than her outdated (now) ideas of eugenics and some quotes taken out of context there is no evidence of her trying to end any race. She also didn't advocate for abortion, only birth control.

Then again, she could have had the same beliefs as David Duke, it's not anything liberals believe. It'd be like claiming anyone who drives a Ford is as racist as Henry Ford himself.
Henry Ford's thinking still isn't in effect today. Margaret's is and is the woman democrats praise. Those quotes taken out of context, if Trump said the same thing would you defend him?

Oh, I didn't realize Ford stopped making cars, which is what they did back then. Just as Planned Parenthood today supplies birth control and now abortion services but it's a small part of their operation

Sanger only advocated for birth control, not abortion. Actually Planned Parenthood didn't perform any abortions until the 70s under it's black female president.
Sanger was a racist and she wanted to do away with minorities. Yes the Ford corporation still sells cars, but I'm sure the owner still doesn't think the same as the original owner did. But Sanger's vision is still going on at planned parenthood. More black babies killed than born.

The current leader of PP does believe in Eugenecs and fyi, once again Sanger was not an advocate for abortion.
She was a racist and Hillary's mentor. A recent representative of your party.

Everyone was a racist back then, Sanger didn't advocate for killing/ending or destroying any race, not a single time.

Clinton praised Sanger for her work in ensuring women of all races had access to birth control, not eugenics.

Okay then I will go Monday and get snap benefits under the name Happy Joy, thank you for the heads up!

Awesome, I love the way you fail.

You may not like my response but it is accurate.

How was she my hero?

There is no evidence she wanted to end any race, she started planned parenthood in an overwhelmingly white neighborhood. Whether she was a racist or not, weren't they all back in the early 20th century?

She wanted to end the black race, why don't you read up on her? Her plan is working, like I said in some cities. More black babies are killed than born. Good work for your racist party.

Henry Ford's thinking still isn't in effect today. Margaret's is and is the woman democrats praise. Those quotes taken out of context, if Trump said the same thing would you defend him?
Which thinking do you oppose?
That poor people shouldn’t have more children?

Sounds very conservative

Is that Adam Sandler's mom or did you forget the names in your talking points?
Sorry Sanger, does that bring back the black babies she wanted to kill? With your blessings.

/—-/ Embrace your democRAT racist heritage: 7 Incredibly Shocking Quotes From Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger | LifeNews.com

Is she Adam Sandler’s mother?
Awe that still doesn't deter from the fact that a woman that is the democrats hero today. Was a complete racist. Now run along.

I consider her a pioneer and a hero
She was not a racist by any means

Isn’t this where you post that out of context quote of hers?

How was she my hero?

So she is actually your hero.
No but she is Hillary's mentor. Try again, I can't stand that bitch.

Sorry Sanger, does that bring back the black babies she wanted to kill? With your blessings.

/—-/ Embrace your democRAT racist heritage: 7 Incredibly Shocking Quotes From Planned Parenthood Founder Margaret Sanger | LifeNews.com

I am not a Democrat shit for brains, so I don't need to embrace a damn thing.

Sounds very conservative

Apparently birth control is now racist.

/——/ You mean Al Gore Sr, WJ Fullbright and the rest? Never. But in the 1980s as the old school racist democRATs died off the next generation registered Republican. I know because I lived there.

You're right the next generation of racist became republicans, I know because I live there also.

Why African-Americans are moving back to the South

I am not a Democrat shit for brains, so I don't need to embrace a damn thing.
/——/ Embrace whatever the fu*k heritage you wish. Now read the link

Sounds very conservative

Apparently birth control is now racist.
Conservatives complain about all the black babies being aborted. Call it genocide

Then they call black mothers Welfare Queens

Forum List

Back