What’s the purpose of an anti semitism bill, anti lynching bill, islamiphobic bill?

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
Isn’t there already widespread condemnation of all forms of bigotry? I mean what the hell is congress trying to accomplish with this? I think they should focus on substance, rather than toothless legislation that won’t affect anyone’s life one iota.

It's all part of the plan. Which group is left out of these federal protections?

Here's a hint: they make up the majority of the US population.

Sometimes I forget lynching people is bad. I like to be reminded from time to time.

It's like this...

you can be executed for murder.

But, if they find out it's a hate crime, they fry you twice.

same with bigotry.

It's wrong to be bigoted.

but...it's doubly wrong to be bigoted against certain specific groups.

Please post links to the wording of these bills. The wording is the most important to determine whether they only apply to certain groups who are named specifically.

It's all part of the plan. Which group is left out of these federal protections?

Do minorities receive equal treatment in this country?

Does the majority?

You first.

No. No they don't. "Minorities" get special treatment.

Do minorities receive better treatment in your opinion?

Does the majority?

You first.

They are certainly given a lot of special benefits not available to the majority of the population.

Does the majority?

You first.

They are certainly given a lot of special benefits not available to the majority of the population.

So maybe you should celebrate that you are becoming the minority. Then you'll get all that special treatment. Right?

So maybe you should celebrate that you are becoming the minority. Then you'll get all that special treatment. Right?

Oh yes, if history has ever taught us anything, it's great to be a minority surrounded by people who hate you.

You first.

Oh yes, if history has ever taught us anything, it's great to be a minority surrounded by people who hate you.

So despite all these special benefits, you don't want to be a minority? Why not?

What’s the purpose of an anti semitism bill, anti lynching bill, islamiphobic bill?

Political Theatrics to try to con people into thinking they are not all Anti-Semites...

So despite all these special benefits, you don't want to be a minority? Why not?

Because so many have been brainwashed to believe that white people have sinned against the masses in the course of the centuries and squeezed and sucked the blood again and again.

Isn’t there already widespread condemnation of all forms of bigotry? I mean what the hell is congress trying to accomplish with this? I think they should focus on substance, rather than toothless legislation that won’t affect anyone’s life one iota.
It's a bill politicians use to buy votes.

Forum List

Back