What's with the low oil prices?

OMG oil is no where near $50. The question as usual is why are moron Amurikans with short memory syndrome not bothered by the fact that gas is in the $2.50s and not in the $1.70s like it should be at $60 a barrel? And why do SUV sales always increase by double digits just because gas went down a little?

Who says gas "should" be $1.70?

If I were Obama, to correct the market, I'd write an executive order (He has 100+ to equal baby Bush) capping gasoline prices at the pump at:

Diesel: .50 above taxes
Regular Unleaded: .60 above taxes
Premium: .70 above taxes

OMG oil is no where near $50. The question as usual is why are moron Amurikans with short memory syndrome not bothered by the fact that gas is in the $2.50s and not in the $1.70s like it should be at $60 a barrel? And why do SUV sales always increase by double digits just because gas went down a little?

If I were Obama, to correct the market, I'd write an executive order (He has 100+ to equal baby Bush) capping gasoline prices at the pump at:

Because price controls worked really well under Nixon, right?

Too bad we can't bank gasoline, we all know this won't last. I predict much higher prices by May.

You can buy the oil ETF's on the stock market. They track the price of oil directly, up or down.

Good point but it doesn't seem the same when filling the gas tank.

Well you could always store hundreds of containers of gas in your basement.

Remember back in the Carter malaise years and the gas shortages that is what a lot of the richer people did.

That's PRETEND gasoline shortage.

Glad that Blues published some links that are nothing but propaganda.

Always read carefully what is posted as links by the far right.

It was me, not Blue. And you should check out the "right wing propaganda links"

They include Think Progress, Huffington Post, Business Week, the Washington Post, Money.CNN, US Climate Network, Speaker Pelosi's office, Human Events, and the SFGate.

And when fuel runs out by the end of January, there would be 90+ votes in the Senate to convict.

They include Think Progress, Huffington Post, Business Week, the Washington Post, Money.CNN, US Climate Network, Speaker Pelosi's office, Human Events, and the SFGate.

:lol:

i now have no doubt jake is mentally impaired.

Too bad we can't bank gasoline, we all know this won't last. I predict much higher prices by May.

You can buy the oil ETF's on the stock market. They track the price of oil directly, up or down.

Remember back in the Carter malaise years and the gas shortages that is what a lot of the richer people did.

Here are some pretend cars on a pretend line during pretend rationing.
cars-wait-for-gas-1974.jpg

you claimed no one was saying that and you called blues a liar....you then get majorly schooled when todd posted several links showing you that people in fact did that.

does jake apologize for calling blues a liar? nope, he doubles down on his mistake and turns it into a lie.

poor JakeStarkey

:lol:

i now have no doubt jake is mentally impaired.

You have to like a liberal who insults himself and saves us the trouble. :laugh:

Nixon was wage AND price controls. This would be regulating existing price controls.

Nixon was wage AND price controls. This would be regulating existing price controls.
How do your egulate existing price controls? Do you even know what you're talking about?

There was no gasoline shortage. Gasoline companies lied.

There was no gasoline shortage. Gasoline companies lied.
They lied? WHat did they lie about?

Forum List

Back