What's With THESE Whack-jobs?

The owner was a whack job all right and her perfectly healthy pet paid the penalty.

No way would I want any of my healthy dogs killed and buried with me. That's cruelty on a massive scale.

This reminds me of country singer Mindy McCready. She killed the family dog before finishing off herself.

God bless you and her kids always!!!

Holly

P.S. To me, whoever put that dog to sleep should be arrested.

No way, euthanizing a healthy, faithful pet with no medical problems is too close to murder for me. Let nature takes its course and after enough years, that pet will join its dead owner anyway with human vs. pet lifespans being what they are.

This makes me sick...….

This should be against the law......

My dogs are a big part of my family and they are my best friends...…...

Such an extreme proposal about animals actually sounds like something the shrill, foaming-at-mouth, surprisingly-animal-killing PETA clinical psychotics would come up with. Remember, PETA's been recently, fanatically against owning pets because they think it's "animal slavery" (!!!Even though I've never once made my lazy cats do a day of work in their coddled lives!!!). In spite of the observable FACT that dogs & cats have far healthier, happier, more positive, better-taken-care-of lives under a human's loving, paternal care than they could ever have being feral in the wilderness.

This makes me sick...….

This should be against the law......

My dogs are a big part of my family and they are my best friends...…...

I know exactly what you mean about pets being like one's little innocent children. I've always felt like their "daddy."

I could see this as a practical concept if the pet in question is a cat. When cats’ owners die, they just go and leach off of someone else. Go ahead and put them down. Cats and their owners deserve each other.
However, dogs are a completely different issue.

Forum List

Back