What's your guess for the sentence?

I hear democrats on here saying that Trump should not have to go to jail after they convicted him of a felony.

WTH?

You found him guilty of a felony, so he has to go to jail

In addition, if you are going to also blame Trump for 1/6, and then sentence people who broke laws on 1/6 with a sentence of solitary confinement and up to 30 years in jail, then they also need to give Trump the same treatment, if not worse.

What am I missing here?

Get'er done democrats!!

View attachment 956746

If not, we will all have to conclude this trial was a sham and only intended for him to win an election verses seeking justice.

Convicted felons can't vote in Florida .

Convicted felons can't vote in Florida .

MSN

According to the Florida Department of State’s website, for felonies other than murder or sexual offenses, “[a] felony conviction in another state makes a person ineligible to vote in Florida only if the conviction would make the person ineligible to vote in the state where the person was convicted.” Trump’s conviction is in New York, and New York law says that felons cannot vote while they are incarcerated, but does restore the right to vote upon release, even if they are on parole or other post-release probationary supervision.

I hear democrats on here saying that Trump should not have to go to jail after they convicted him of a felony.

WTH?

You found him guilty of a felony, so he has to go to jail

In addition, if you are going to also blame Trump for 1/6, and then sentence people who broke laws on 1/6 with a sentence of solitary confinement and up to 30 years in jail, then they also need to give Trump the same treatment, if not worse.

What am I missing here?

Get'er done democrats!!

View attachment 956746

If not, we will all have to conclude this trial was a sham and only intended for him to win an election verses seeking justice.
So I'm guessing you're at the Bargaining stage of grief right now? :)

He is Hitler. Nothing but capital punishment is acceptable. Also all of his voters. Dangers to DEMOCRACY.

75 million voted Trump in 2020. They should all be put up against a wall and deleted. Myself included. I am a threat to DEMOCRACY.

WTH?

Newsflash - Democrats at large are not his judge and jury.

Trump should do whatever the judge in his case sentences him to do, just as any other criminal.

Most felons who have served their sentences — including parole and probation — and have paid all their fines, restitution, and fees can vote in Florida elections.

Most felons who have served their sentences — including parole and probation — and have paid all their fines, restitution, and fees can vote in Florida elections.

What does it matter if Trump can or cannot cast his single vote?

DeSantis said he will allow Trump to vote regardless of the state rule... sucks to be you....
Trump has received 200 million bucks in three days....
Its over Biden butt sucker its all over...

I know what Desantis said. He's not much for law and order or equality under the law.

I know what Desantis said. He's not much for law and order or equality under the law.

Too bad he is the governor....

1717428277479.png

I'm sensing democrat cold feet.....

Last edited:
Newsflash - Democrats at large are not his judge and jury.

Trump should do whatever the judge in his case sentences him to do, just as any other criminal.
But the judge is a democrat and has given proudly to the Biden campaign

Try again

Is Trump Hitler or not? If so, you need to seek the harshest of penalties, even the death penalty if you can swing it.

Humanity is at stake here man!

Then once Trump is dead, the only remaining people to kill will be Zionists so you can have your world utopia.

There are only about 7 million or so.

1717428946265.png

Forum List

Back