What's your mental age?

What is your mental age?

- which surprised me.

It surprises me too. I'd have never thought you'd get an age that high.

Hey, you can be petty and childish if you want but I'll take that mental age over what I see in some people my age.

Have you ever known someone who was never young? Even when they were young, they were angry and bitter and blaming everyone else for their troubles. I see that in some rw's here and I'll take my pov any day.

Take a moment to laugh at something silly and fun and try not insulting everyone - for for a few minutes. Maybe you'll like living like that.

I must be the weird one out...I keep pressing start and it takes me back to the intro page....no questions.

Therefore....I have no mental age?:eusa_shifty:

I must be the weird one out...I keep pressing start and it takes me back to the intro page....no questions.

It did that to me too. Once. Second time, it was fine.

But hey, maybe it means you'll never die. You and Tinker Bell or somebody like that. I'm old. I cant remember stuff like that.

It did that to me too. Once. Second time, it was fine.

But hey, maybe it means you'll never die. You and Tinker Bell or somebody like that. I'm old. I cant remember stuff like that.

ooooooooookay

I tried it six times...:doubt:

Tinkerbell? Peter Pan?

I'm getting concerned...

Forum List

Back