What's Your Understanding Of The Act Of Burning The Flag?

I already said I don't give a rats ass what happens to me. I see someone burning a flag, I'm going to thump your ass up, period.

And whatever I might lose in some possible law suit, I know the people in my area would be so proud of me for kicking some little flag burning, America haters ass, they'd throw a benefit for me to raise money for my defense, and to replace anything I might lose. Hell, I might even come out ahead. You forget, there's a lot of others that think exactly as I do.

Hey, if you want to double down on that, it's your prerogative. I am just pointing out the (more probable) facts to you.

When you get out of prison you might have brand new shit or you might have squat. Spin the wheel and take your chances.

No priors, with circumstances considered. Time served and 12 months probation tops.

Here's the funny part I can legally burn a flag and if Pale Rider starts to assault me for it I have a legal right to shoot him.

Ain't this country great.

Last edited:
Prison... pffft... they don't put people in prison for fighting moron. Hell, I doubt I'd even see the inside of a jail.

They sure as hell do, and they certainly put them in prison for assault, which is what you would be charged with.

Your sensationalism and hyperbole stinks.

I would say your ignorance is astounding, but it's basically par for the course.

Not my problem you can't deal with the fact that there's people like me out here. Lots of them. Deal with it.

Oh I know. If there weren't people like you, it would be harder for leaders to recruit into their brigades of brown shirts.

Am I suggesting that using violence or the threat of violence to intimidate those who you disagree politically with is a fascist tactic? Why, yes I am.

Luckily for the puppeteers there are scores of "people like you" to do their dirty work for them.

Luckily, there are more decent and rational people who realized after the second grade that hitting someone wasn't an acceptable form of conflict resolution.

Here's the funny part I can legally burn a flag and if Pale Rider starts to assault me for it I have a legal right to shoot him.

Is your gun properly registered? Was it concealed at the time right before the assault?
How many shots did you fire? Did you aim to kill or aim to deter?
Can you prove that you believed your life was in danger?
Why were you burining the flag?
Did you use any type of flammable substance or just light the fabric dry?
DId you have a fire extinguisher with you in case the fire became out of control?
Are you religious?
Do you have healthcare? Can you prove that you do?
SHOW ME YOU PAPERS PLEASE!

Nice tangent there but I don't need to prove my life was in danger to shoot someone in self defense.

Ask people who shot their mugger, rapist or robber in self-defense.

Nice tangent there but I don't need to prove my life was in danger to shoot someone in self defense.

Tangent?

I was having fun. No tangent. Heck, I habve not a clue what your stance was on this. I was part of this thread earlier in the week and saw enough of it.

My stance:

I am a conservative through and through.
I am not a hypocrite.
Freedom of speech; freedom of expression. I will let you know I am insulted you burned my flag, but I will also admire your use of freedom of expression and not get in your way.

Now, if that is your stance, great.

If not, I am open to a debate as long as their is no name calling and intelligence questioning.

Youre up..

The irony is that the ultra-nationalist "I am going to beat the shit out of you" people don't see the parallels between themselves and the goons employed throughout history to act as muscle for regimes and fascists.

"They dont' put people in prison for fighting". Another classic retarded response in this thread.

"It's assault brotha"

Or if the person dies, its manslaughter or higher, maybe even attempted murder if the injuries sustained is life threatening. What the hell are some people being taught?

Last edited:

Tangent?

I was having fun. No tangent. Heck, I habve not a clue what your stance was on this. I was part of this thread earlier in the week and saw enough of it.

My stance:

I am not a hypocrite.
Freedom of speech; freedom of expression. I will let you know I am insulted you burned my flag, but I will also admire your use of freedom of expression and not get in your way.

If not, I am open to a debate as long as their is no name calling and intelligence questioning.

Youre up..

Apologies I thought you were serious with that rant. I think people have the right to burn a flag and I also have a right to call them things like say 'attention whore' or 'loopy'.

"They dont' put people in prison for fighting". Another classic retarded response in this thread.

"It's assault brotha"

Or if the person dies, its manslaughter or higher, maybe even attempted murder if the injuries sustained is life saving. What the hell are some people being taught?

Well, most of us know the difference between life threatening and life saving.

:lol::lol::lol:

"It's assault brotha"

Or if the person dies, its manslaughter or higher, maybe even attempted murder if the injuries sustained is life saving. What the hell are some people being taught?

Sometimes have no idea why my fingers type something different then what I"m thinking. Just saw that and corrected it before reading your post:lol:

"It's assault brotha"

Sometimes have no idea why my fingers type something different then what I"m thinking. Just saw that and corrected it before reading your post:lol:

lmao. Just having a fun friday. Time for another shot

Tangent?

My stance:

I am not a hypocrite.

Youre up..

Apologies I thought you were serious with that rant. I think people have the right to burn a flag and I also have a right to call them things like say 'attention whore' or 'loopy'.

But if they really ARE a whore, then it may be labelled as a hate crime.

That is why I ask all women I meet if they are whores.

Best post in the thread

Yep,, that's something to crow about innit?? burning up your country's flag.. typical librul

You're either slow or deliberately missing the point.

Pale here was bragging about how he'd beat people up immediately for burning the flag and I'm pointing out that if he did the victim would have a right to shoot him in self defense.

Best post in the thread

Yep,, that's something to crow about innit?? burning up your country's flag.. typical librul

You're either slow or deliberately missing the point.

Pale here was bragging about how he'd beat people up immediately for burning the flag and I'm pointing out that if he did the victim would have a right to shoot him in self defense.

It happened to be a good accurate and ironic point that was made.

Tangent?

My stance:

I am not a hypocrite.

Youre up..

But if they really ARE a whore, then it may be labelled as a hate crime.

That is why I ask all women I meet if they are whores.

It wouldn't be charged as a hate crime, because then they couldn't watch Jerry Springer anymore. Incidentally that's also the safest place to ask women if they're whores.

Forum List

Back