When _______ wins the election, any plans?

Jack4jill

Apr 17, 2016
My plan, ignore this mess, at least the mass media parts, as long as possible and keep on keepin' on, after getting good and drunk on election night.

Anyone planning to panic, leave the country either way, put a gun to their head because, in all honestly, the course of the US is set even if the most important fight will be who gets their side on the Supreme Court. Pretty much everything else is set in stone, or close enough.

Plans?

I send the drink heavily part.
But I will step up my plans to leave the country a notch. America is finished if the best we can muster are these two assholes.

• Banned
I send the drink heavily part.
But I will step up my plans to leave the country a notch. America is finished if the best we can muster are these two assholes.
Best? We aren't even in the ballpark of sure, fine, whatever.

An election where nearly everyone has to hold their noses? Pathetic.

Last edited:
Yup, a terrible season with HRC and DT as the alternate electoral smells.

But . . . life continues.

• Banned
I was happy to vote for Obama, twice.

Now I'm only happy to be voting against Trump.

trump-the-people-2.jpg

I have been considering moving to Germany ever since that bastard in the White House got crowned. If Hillary gets elected, I'm gone. I will spend the rest of my life stalking Statistikhengst and watching Spongebob.:banana:

I kinda wonder what it would be like with Thornton Mellon/Archie Bunker as President.

I imagine I'd still get up in the morning and go to work day after day

My plan, ignore this mess, at least the mass media parts, as long as possible and keep on keepin' on, after getting good and drunk on election night.

Anyone planning to panic, leave the country either way, put a gun to their head because, in all honestly, the course of the US is set even if the most important fight will be who gets their side on the Supreme Court. Pretty much everything else is set in stone, or close enough.

Plans?
Give thanks the other fock didn't win. LOL

I was happy to vote for Obama, twice.

Now I'm only happy to be voting against Trump.
Why? Hillary is the incarnation of Obama.
I wish.
Hmm, incompetent, failed at every previous job? Yup. Will say anythig to get elected? Yup. Fundamentally hates America? Yup.
Yeah I think she is.
google her accomplishments rabbi ,,,and put aside about 15 minutes to read them all she'll be one of our brightest most honest presidents ever,,,,drump is a disaster

Same as every other time with one HOPEFUL exception,I will get to vote fo a candidate who actually has a chance to win the presidency and not just a protest vote.I usually determine what news channel is best to watch,watch it all night while I drink a few budweisers :) If Clinton wins i'll scratch my head tying to figure out 1. Are Americans REALLY this dumb? and 2. How much did she pay to rig the ballot counting machines.Survived King Obama and even though that bitch is more conniving and smarter than Obama by far I hope we have enough REAL republicans to block anything the bitch tries to pass.

Forum List

Back