When _______ wins the election, any plans?

I was happy to vote for Obama, twice.

Now I'm only happy to be voting against Trump.
Why? Hillary is the incarnation of Obama.
I wish.
Hmm, incompetent, failed at every previous job? Yup. Will say anythig to get elected? Yup. Fundamentally hates America? Yup.
Yeah I think she is.
Oh and obviously you aren't paying attention because Trump is going to set a new record for most votes for a GOP candidate EVER. Check for yourself.

I wish.
Hmm, incompetent, failed at every previous job? Yup. Will say anythig to get elected? Yup. Fundamentally hates America? Yup.
Yeah I think she is.
google her accomplishments rabbi ,,,and put aside about 15 minutes to read them all she'll be one of our brightest most honest presidents ever,,,,drump is a disaster
upload_2016-5-19_15-41-27.png

Same as every other time with one HOPEFUL exception,I will get to vote fo a candidate who actually has a chance to win the presidency and not just a protest vote.I usually determine what news channel is best to watch,watch it all night while I drink a few budweisers :) If Clinton wins i'll scratch my head tying to figure out 1. Are Americans REALLY this dumb? and 2. How much did she pay to rig the ballot counting machines.Survived King Obama and even though that bitch is more conniving and smarter than Obama by far I hope we have enough REAL republicans to block anything the bitch tries to pass.
How much did SHE pay? The con man trump has paid off his way through life Are trumpsters really ah's that they'd let this loud mouthed pos get his hands on our nukes?

I wish.
Yeah I think she is.
Oh and obviously you aren't paying attention because Trump is going to set a new record for most votes for a GOP candidate EVER. Check for yourself.
Sad commentary on America Every ah is on trumps side Do they have a clue as to what he will do ??? lol lol lol

My plan, ignore this mess, at least the mass media parts, as long as possible and keep on keepin' on, after getting good and drunk on election night.

Anyone planning to panic, leave the country either way, put a gun to their head because, in all honestly, the course of the US is set even if the most important fight will be who gets their side on the Supreme Court. Pretty much everything else is set in stone, or close enough.

Plans?

Makes no difference which one of these clowns gets elected, I am going to actively work with groups for an article 5. If the best our 2 partys can give us is HRC and DT because regular members of each party do not have enough sway, then there is little doubt, it is time for an article 5, and take power from Washington ASAP.

certainly not a plan, but listen to the old, white RW's bash President Clinton .. maybe they'll take up knitting and stfu.

I plan on laughing my ass off on November 9 as I read and listen to the reasons _____ lost the election.

Last edited:
I plan on laughing my ass off on November 9 as I read and listen to the reasons _____ lost the election.
Republicans used to say they lost the WH because their candidate wasn't conservative enough Now the moron ex dem Drump is their candidate ?? What excuse will they offer next?

I send the drink heavily part.
But I will step up my plans to leave the country a notch. America is finished if the best we can muster are these two assholes.

Strong point! We can't get the best of the best because they aren't willing to do what is necessary to get elected, which is lie, ask people for money, and compromise your values. Those who are willing are generally pretty shameless.

When Trump wins I am going to celebrate the possibility of Fair Trade.
IF trump wins America loses A game show host with a team of lawyers leading America??? GOD FORBID

As opposed to President "$6,000.00 Health Care Deductible" Obama?
As opposed to President "I will reintroduce Fair Trade" Obama who dropped the issue the moment he won a 2nd Term?
Oh, I didn't realize Hillary wasn't a lawyer.
Oh, I didn't realize most members of Congress aren't lawyers.

You win The Dumbest Post Of May, 19, 2016 Award.
Do better next time.

IF trump wins America loses A game show host with a team of lawyers leading America??? GOD FORBID

As opposed to President "I will reintroduce Fair Trade" Obama who dropped the issue the moment he won a 2nd Term?

Do better next time.
Indy for someone that is blind to all obama has done and without your traitors in congress,you should never call anyone dumb

Do better next time.
Indy for someone that is blind to all obama has done and without your traitors in congress,you should never call anyone dumb

Do better next time.

Is that your best response?
By the way, I don't approve of either party, but your blind partisanship seems to put blinders on your IQ.
Now...respond intelligently to my post.

Do better next time.

By the way, I don't approve of either party, but your blind partisanship seems to put blinders on your IQ.
10. The economy
Businesses, according to the president, have "added 13.7 million new jobs over a 69-month streak of job growth." Mr. Obama also cited the latest unemployment rate figures -- in October, it fell to 5 percent and has remained at that level since -- as proof of a strong economy.

9. "More Americans getting health insurance coverage"

Play VIDEO
Supreme Court upholds Obamacare subsidies in 6-3 ruling

Despite numerous Republican threats and challenges to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the president's landmark health bill survived 2015. In June, the Supreme Court even upheld a major part of the Obamacare legislation, ruling in a 6-3 decision that the federal government can give out subsidies to its consumers in all states, no matter whether they signed up through the federal or state-based exchange.

"The rate of the uninsured in America dropped below 10 percent for the first time ever," Mr. Obama said in his video. "In all, 17.6 million people and climbing have gained coverage as the Affordable Care Act has taken effect."

Just this month, the White House extended the deadline to sign up for health insurance under the ACA by two days because of "unprecedented demand."

8. "America's global leadership on climate change"
For the past year, the president has heavily championed a climate change agenda. And just last week, the world came together at the Paris COP21 climate talks to reach a historic deal with ambitious goals to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.

Of the Paris accord, the president said, "it was only possible because America led with clean energy here at home and strong diplomacy around the world."

7. U.S.-Cuba relations
In August, the U.S. reopened its embassy in Cuba, the first symbolic step to normalizing relations between the two countries and the first time the American flag has flown in Havana in 54 years.

Since the momentous occasion, the administration has taken further steps to make it easier to travel to and do business in Cuba.

"We turned the page on an outdated, half-century-old policy by re-establishing diplomatic relations with Cuba and reopening embassies in both our countries, allowing us to build greater ties between Americans and Cubans," Mr. Obama said.

6. Iran nuclear deal
In July, six world powers, including the United States, struck a landmark nuclear deal with Iran. And in the months after, despite staunch Republican objection, the deal survived a vote in Congress.

The president touted the accord in his Saturday video, saying "We succeeded in forging a strong deal to stop Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon."

"In fact," he added, "Iran has already dismantled thousands of centrifuges that enrich uranium."

5. "Standing strong against terrorism"
Over the past week, the president has urged Americans to stay united in the face of terror threats, after the recent shooting in San Bernardino left the nation wary of future strikes.

"Even as we continue to grieve over the attack in San Bernardino, we're leading a global coalition and hitting ISIL harder than ever," Mr. Obama said, using a different acronym for the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS. "In Syria and Iraq, ISIL is losing territory, and we're not going to stop until we destroy this terrorist organization."

4. The Trans-Pacific Partnership

Play VIDEO
Obama: Trade deal critics are just "accepting a status quo"

In October, Mr. Obama's legacy-defining trade deal involving 12 Pacific Rim countries was sealed, with provisions to cut trade barriers, protect labor and environmental interests and ensure intellectual property rights. In his Saturday video, the president called the Trans-Pacific Partnership the "strongest, most pro-worker, pro-environment trade agreement in our history."

3. Bipartisan budget and education deals
In an era where partisan bickering in Washington has reached a fever pitch, the president chose to highlight two bipartisan legislative achievements. He pointed to a sweeping education overhaul of No Child Left Behind and a budget deal that avoided the threat of a government shutdown, calling them "a pair of Christmas miracles in Washington."

2. The legalization of same-sex marriage
"Love won," the president said, referring to the Supreme Court's landmark 5-4decision that same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry. "No matter who you are, here in America, you're free to marry the person you love because the freedom to marry is now the law in all 50 states."

1. "The American people"
"All of this progress is because of you -- because of workers rolling up their sleeves and getting the job done and entrepreneurs starting new businesses," Mr. Obama said Saturday. "Because of teachers and health workers and parents -- all of us taking care of each other. Because of our incredible men and women in uniform, serving to protect us all. Because, when we're united as Americans, there's nothing that we cannot do."

Do better next time.

10. The economy
Businesses, according to the president, have "added 13.7 million new jobs over a 69-month streak of job growth." Mr. Obama also cited the latest unemployment rate figures -- in October, it fell to 5 percent and has remained at that level since -- as proof of a strong economy.

Play VIDEO

Despite numerous Republican threats and challenges to the Affordable Care Act (ACA), the president's landmark health bill survived 2015. In June, the Supreme Court even upheld a major part of the Obamacare legislation, ruling in a 6-3 decision that the federal government can give out subsidies to its consumers in all states, no matter whether they signed up through the federal or state-based exchange.

"The rate of the uninsured in America dropped below 10 percent for the first time ever," Mr. Obama said in his video. "In all, 17.6 million people and climbing have gained coverage as the Affordable Care Act has taken effect."

Just this month, the White House extended the deadline to sign up for health insurance under the ACA by two days because of "unprecedented demand."

For the past year, the president has heavily championed a climate change agenda. And just last week, the world came together at the Paris COP21 climate talks to reach a historic deal with ambitious goals to reduce greenhouse gas emissions.

Of the Paris accord, the president said, "it was only possible because America led with clean energy here at home and strong diplomacy around the world."

7. U.S.-Cuba relations
In August, the U.S. reopened its embassy in Cuba, the first symbolic step to normalizing relations between the two countries and the first time the American flag has flown in Havana in 54 years.

Since the momentous occasion, the administration has taken further steps to make it easier to travel to and do business in Cuba.

"We turned the page on an outdated, half-century-old policy by re-establishing diplomatic relations with Cuba and reopening embassies in both our countries, allowing us to build greater ties between Americans and Cubans," Mr. Obama said.

6. Iran nuclear deal
In July, six world powers, including the United States, struck a landmark nuclear deal with Iran. And in the months after, despite staunch Republican objection, the deal survived a vote in Congress.

The president touted the accord in his Saturday video, saying "We succeeded in forging a strong deal to stop Iran from obtaining a nuclear weapon."

"In fact," he added, "Iran has already dismantled thousands of centrifuges that enrich uranium."

Over the past week, the president has urged Americans to stay united in the face of terror threats, after the recent shooting in San Bernardino left the nation wary of future strikes.

"Even as we continue to grieve over the attack in San Bernardino, we're leading a global coalition and hitting ISIL harder than ever," Mr. Obama said, using a different acronym for the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria, or ISIS. "In Syria and Iraq, ISIL is losing territory, and we're not going to stop until we destroy this terrorist organization."

Play VIDEO

In October, Mr. Obama's legacy-defining trade deal involving 12 Pacific Rim countries was sealed, with provisions to cut trade barriers, protect labor and environmental interests and ensure intellectual property rights. In his Saturday video, the president called the Trans-Pacific Partnership the "strongest, most pro-worker, pro-environment trade agreement in our history."

In an era where partisan bickering in Washington has reached a fever pitch, the president chose to highlight two bipartisan legislative achievements. He pointed to a sweeping education overhaul of No Child Left Behind and a budget deal that avoided the threat of a government shutdown, calling them "a pair of Christmas miracles in Washington."

"Love won," the president said, referring to the Supreme Court's landmark 5-4decision that same-sex couples have a constitutional right to marry. "No matter who you are, here in America, you're free to marry the person you love because the freedom to marry is now the law in all 50 states."

1. "The American people"
"All of this progress is because of you -- because of workers rolling up their sleeves and getting the job done and entrepreneurs starting new businesses," Mr. Obama said Saturday. "Because of teachers and health workers and parents -- all of us taking care of each other. Because of our incredible men and women in uniform, serving to protect us all. Because, when we're united as Americans, there's nothing that we cannot do."

I am currently a ONE issue American...No careers, no nation.
And there's only TWO candidates who have been discussing this issue for the last 20 years...
Sanders and Trump.

Hillary...what a joke.

1. I'm not impressed with adding millions of coffee pumpers to America's job market.
Off-shoring and Business Visas are at an all-time high and The Dream Act would add even more Business Visas.

2. Same sex marriage? Wow, now we can all sleep at night knowing homosexuals that are making Minimum Wage can now marry.

You must have a very nice Investment Portfolio.

Do better next time.

10. The economy

Play VIDEO

7. U.S.-Cuba relations

6. Iran nuclear deal

Play VIDEO

1. "The American people"

And there's only TWO candidates who have been discussing this issue for the last 20 years...
Sanders and Trump.

Hillary...what a joke.

1. I'm not impressed with adding millions of coffee pumpers to America's job market.
Off-shoring and Business Visas are at an all-time high and The Dream Act would add even more Business Visas.

2. Same sex marriage? Wow, now we can all sleep at night knowing homosexuals that are making Minimum Wage can now marry.

You'd be amazed ,,,,,,and all those new jobs in the past 74 months haven't been coffee pumping jobs

Do better next time.

10. The economy

Play VIDEO

7. U.S.-Cuba relations

6. Iran nuclear deal

Play VIDEO

1. "The American people"

Sanders and Trump.

Hillary...what a joke.

You'd be amazed ,,,,,,and all those new jobs in the past 74 months haven't been coffee pumping jobs

They have been in NY, NY and FL for sure.
I have family and friends all across America and the foreclosure rate is insane.
Obama has NOT addressed Off-shoring and Business Visas.

Forum List

Back