When abortion is illegal for incest and rape

In a rape pregnancy, it is the rapist themself who is ultimately responsible for any violations of rights that are the result of their criminal act. Isn't it?

Well now that is not the point is it. We are talking abortion and the life of the child, remember?

Yeah and?

Read what I wrote.

So ok to get an abortion if raped or pg from incest. This is not a gray area, its black and white. Either its first degree murder or its not.

A homicide is not a murder if it can be justified as an act of self defense.

True or false?

When one attacks the other , true.

No.

Anytime.

What are the criteria for a justifiable act of self defense?

Do you know?

Well now that is not the point is it. We are talking abortion and the life of the child, remember?

Yeah and?

Read what I wrote.

So ok to get an abortion if raped or pg from incest. This is not a gray area, its black and white. Either its first degree murder or its not.

True or false?

No.

Anytime.

Do you know?

When one person attacks another, either for sex, to rob, or is just a sociopath.

Yeah and?

Read what I wrote.

True or false?

No.

Anytime.

Do you know?

When one person attacks another, either for sex, to rob, or is just a sociopath.

You mean it's NOT when a person "reasonably believes" their life is in danger?

True or false?

No.

Anytime.

Do you know?

No. If they believe their life is in danger, remove oneself from the situation, and defend yourself if attacked. I am not for preemptive self defense.

When abortions require a medical prescreening, disclosure of the procedure and potential side effects and a 24 hour wait period then I will believe the Demonrats are truly concerned about the mental and physical health of women.

None of those should be required.
At least, not in a "free" country.

True or false?

No.

Anytime.

Do you know?

No.

Read the laws.

The answer is yes.

No.

Anytime.

Do you know?

No.

Read the laws.

The answer is yes.

I added to my answer , see above. what does the law say, please provide link.

No.

Anytime.

Do you know?

No.

Read the laws.

The answer is yes.

I don't feel the need to do your homework and it really wouldn't hurt my feelings if leftardz want to try to ban abortions for rape victims.

You will get an education on the rape exception eventually. One way or the other.

When abortions require a medical prescreening, disclosure of the procedure and potential side effects and a 24 hour wait period then I will believe the Demonrats are truly concerned about the mental and physical health of women.

This is about Rinos who use abortion to get votes, and for CINO's who pretend like they don't like abortions.

I SO agree with this. In any discussion about abortion, its only a matter of time before some nutter says the woman should have used birth control. Then some nit wit will use that tired old line about the aspirin between the knees.

No one ever talks about the FACT that pregnancy is caused by sperm. Indeed, if the woman chooses to raise the child, the right punishes her.

There are so many lies about abortion. The right uses incendiary language instead of talking facts. They don't care about the woman and they sure as hell don't care about children.

If the right had their way, children would starve on the street. There is absolutely no doubt of that.

All of that aside though, it always comes down to the fact that it is the woman's decision. Period. Butt out. MYOB.

No.

Read the laws.

The answer is yes.

I don't feel the need to do your homework and it really wouldn't hurt my feelings if leftardz want to try to ban abortions for rape victims.

You will get an education on the rape exception eventually. One way or the other.

Well this thread is about abortion, and you are speaking for the fetus that does not yet exist when one is being raped, so self defense of the fetus does not come into play.
I do not need to check the law, I am not going to attack anyone first.

Last edited:

No.

Read the laws.

The answer is yes.

also now why do conservatives call it rape or incest? You never answer a quest.

No.

Read the laws.

The answer is yes.

also now why do conservatives call it rape or incest? You never answer a quest.

You are asking me a question I have been asking them myself.

No.

Read the laws.

The answer is yes.

Well this thread is about abortion, and you are speaking for the fetus that does not yet exist when one is being raped, so self defense of the fetus does not come into play.

Dafuq?

Speaking for the what?

Are you on the bong or something?

This is about Rinos who use abortion to get votes, and for CINO's who pretend like they don't like abortions.

I SO agree with this. In any discussion about abortion, its only a matter of time before some nutter says the woman should have used birth control. Then some nit wit will use that tired old line about the aspirin between the knees.

No one ever talks about the FACT that pregnancy is caused by sperm. Indeed, if the woman chooses to raise the child, the right punishes her.

There are so many lies about abortion. The right uses incendiary language instead of talking facts. They don't care about the woman and they sure as hell don't care about children.

If the right had their way, children would starve on the street. There is absolutely no doubt of that.

All of that aside though, it always comes down to the fact that it is the woman's decision. Period. Butt out. MYOB.

Way to make sure no one will ever give your posts any consideration again.

IOW, you are admitting I am correct.

Thanks.

Way to make sure no one will ever give your posts any consideration again.

IOW, you are admitting I am correct.

Thanks.

Enjoy your wishful hallucinations.

Read the laws.

The answer is yes.

Dafuq?

Speaking for the what?

I thought you were speaking for the rights of the fetus not to be aborted. Who are you representing?

Read the laws.

The answer is yes.

Dafuq?

Speaking for the what?

I thought you were speaking for the rights of the fetus not to be aborted. Who are you representing?

I am speaking for the rights of children in the womb and against any of them being killed unjustly.

Is that what you are getting confused about?

What a bullshit argument. Tell me, this "other person", what did they have to do with the someone that did the grabbing?

Nothing.

They are complete innocent except for the fact that they are essentially being used as a weapon.

Rape or incest does not legitimize murder. If abortion is wrong it is wrong in all circumstances.

Sorry. But it is not a murder if it is (or can be) justified as an act of self defense.

Same as it is with an abortion in extreme cases to save the mother's life. Is it still a homicide? Absolutely. But it is not a murder.
Bullshit.

The child had no say in its conception.

If you were ethically consistent the ONLY exception is the mother’s life.

The reason that a woman has a right to an abortion in a situation where it is to save her life is not significantly different from one in a pregnancy that was forced on her.
Yes it is.

Nothing.

They are complete innocent except for the fact that they are essentially being used as a weapon.

Rape or incest does not legitimize murder. If abortion is wrong it is wrong in all circumstances.

Sorry. But it is not a murder if it is (or can be) justified as an act of self defense.

Same as it is with an abortion in extreme cases to save the mother's life. Is it still a homicide? Absolutely. But it is not a murder.
Bullshit.

The child had no say in its conception.

If you were ethically consistent the ONLY exception is the mother’s life.

The reason that a woman has a right to an abortion in a situation where it is to save her life is not significantly different from one in a pregnancy that was forced on her.
Yes it is.

No.

It isn't

Forum List

Back