When abortion is illegal for incest and rape

Then I will believe the Cino Republicans really believe its murder, until then, no way. Also until they say no abortions, and whoever gets one or performs one gets life in prison, I will believe they really care.

Until then, I think its just a talking point for Republicans.
Ok --- let me be clear.

Abortion is murder, unless the life of the mother is at risk (a tough, but moral position).
Aborting for rape or incest is inappropriate. Why would you kill a child for the sins of his father?

Does that help you?

"Morally" I could almost agree.

Constitutionally?

Not so much. And I am seldom if ever one to defend abortions

You do not have to defend abortions, just defend the right to choose.

No one has the right to choose to violate the rights of children

Then I will believe the Cino Republicans really believe its murder, until then, no way. Also until they say no abortions, and whoever gets one or performs one gets life in prison, I will believe they really care.

Ok --- let me be clear.

Abortion is murder, unless the life of the mother is at risk (a tough, but moral position).
Aborting for rape or incest is inappropriate. Why would you kill a child for the sins of his father?

Does that help you?

Constitutionally?

Its a fetus. When it leaves the womb its an infant.

Ok --- let me be clear.

Does that help you?

Constitutionally?

I trust you are drawing that line in chalk ....

I don't know if anyone here has ever been to med school, but in med school a doctor is taught that when a woman is pregnant, he or she is treating two patients.

Then, again, If a woman comes into the emercency room and says that she's just been raped, then, it's perfectly legitimate to give her a shot of estrogen. Though, seven or eight months later is quite a different situation.

Last edited:

Ok --- let me be clear.

Does that help you?

Constitutionally?

Our fetal homicide laws define them as children. I see no reason to adopt your denials of that fact.

Yep

It has been said a thousand times, in a thousand ways.

You simply choose not to listen.

Yep

I refer you to the many posts where I have already said that it is a huge disparity in our laws when a bank robber or a driver under the influence can be charged with MURDER for even accidentally killing a child in the womb. . . But a woman who intentionally kills (figuratively) that same child wouldn't be charged with any crime at all.

No intro.

No body.

No conclusion.

Not linear.

Not even logical.

Can't tell what you are trying to say either.

Ok --- let me be clear.

Does that help you?

Constitutionally?

By that definition, you support abortion up until the time of birth?

What if they do C-section? Can the mother demand the child be killed in the womb before being removed?

If pro-lifers truly believe abortion is murder then what difference does it make how the baby got there? Incest, rape, consensual, it's still murder, isn't it?

It makes a HUGE difference.

If someone grabbed you against your will and forcibly (somehow) connected your body to the body of another person in such a way that you become that other person's "life support" for the next nine months. . . . Would that person you were connected to have the same right to the use of 'your body' that a person you assumed the risks for and connected to yourself?

Of course not.

That is precisely the difference between a pregnancy which results from a rape and one which results in the actions and choices of the woman and a consenting partner.

What a bullshit argument. Tell me, this "other person", what did they have to do with the someone that did the grabbing?

If pro-lifers truly believe abortion is murder then what difference does it make how the baby got there? Incest, rape, consensual, it's still murder, isn't it?

If someone grabbed you against your will and forcibly (somehow) connected your body to the body of another person in such a way that you become that other person's "life support" for the next nine months. . . . Would that person you were connected to have the same right to the use of 'your body' that a person you assumed the risks for and connected to yourself?

Of course not.

That is precisely the difference between a pregnancy which results from a rape and one which results in the actions and choices of the woman and a consenting partner.

What a bullshit argument. Tell me, this "other person", what did they have to do with the someone that did the grabbing?

Nothing.

They are complete innocent except for the fact that they are essentially being used as a weapon.

Of course not.

Nothing.

They are complete innocent except for the fact that they are essentially being used as a weapon.

Rape or incest does not legitimize murder. If abortion is wrong it is wrong in all circumstances.

Of course not.

Nothing.

Rape or incest does not legitimize murder. If abortion is wrong it is wrong in all circumstances.

Sorry. But it is not a murder if it is (or can be) justified as an act of self defense.

Same as it is with an abortion in extreme cases to save the mother's life. Is it still a homicide? Absolutely. But it is not a murder.

Of course not.

Nothing.

Sorry. But it is not a murder if it is (or can be) justified as an act of self defense.

Same as it is with an abortion in extreme cases to save the mother's life. Is it still a homicide? Absolutely. But it is not a murder.
Bullshit.

The child had no say in its conception.

If you were ethically consistent the ONLY exception is the mother’s life.

Of course not.

Nothing.

Bullshit.

The child had no say in its conception.

If you were ethically consistent the ONLY exception is the mother’s life.

The reason that a woman has a right to an abortion in a situation where it is to save her life is not significantly different from one in a pregnancy that was forced on her.

I heard a conservative say a woman who's truly being raped can't get pregnant.

When abortions require a medical prescreening, disclosure of the procedure and potential side effects and a 24 hour wait period then I will believe the Demonrats are truly concerned about the mental and physical health of women.

This is about Rinos who use abortion to get votes, and for CINO's who pretend like they don't like abortions.
This is about leftists who worship death and hate women and blacks.
This is a wedge issue republicans use to divide us and win over votes. How many poor and middle class voters vote GOP because of this one issue?

When abortions require a medical prescreening, disclosure of the procedure and potential side effects and a 24 hour wait period then I will believe the Demonrats are truly concerned about the mental and physical health of women.

This is about Rinos who use abortion to get votes, and for CINO's who pretend like they don't like abortions.
This is a wedge issue republicans use to divide us and win over votes. How many poor and middle class voters vote GOP because of this one issue?

I think you have it backwards.

People with strong views on abortion tend to gravitate to the party that supports their view not the other way around.

I think you have it backwards.

People with strong views on abortion tend to gravitate to the party that supports their view not the other way around.
I'd rather vote for the party that argues for a fair wage and affordable healthcare and let the woman decide for herself.

Forum List

Back