When abortion is illegal for incest and rape

When abortions require a medical prescreening, disclosure of the procedure and potential side effects and a 24 hour wait period then I will believe the Demonrats are truly concerned about the mental and physical health of women.

This is about Rinos who use abortion to get votes, and for CINO's who pretend like they don't like abortions.
This is about leftists who worship death and hate women and blacks.
This is a wedge issue republicans use to divide us and win over votes. How many poor and middle class voters vote GOP because of this one issue?

I think you have it backwards.

People with strong views on abortion tend to gravitate to the party that supports their view not the other way around.
I'd rather vote for the party that argues for a fair wage and affordable healthcare and let the woman decide for herself.

No one has the right to violate the rights of children.

If pro-lifers truly believe abortion is murder then what difference does it make how the baby got there? Incest, rape, consensual, it's still murder, isn't it?

It makes a HUGE difference.

If someone grabbed you against your will and forcibly (somehow) connected your body to the body of another person in such a way that you become that other person's "life support" for the next nine months. . . . Would that person you were connected to have the same right to the use of 'your body' that a person you assumed the risks for and connected to yourself?

Of course not.

That is precisely the difference between a pregnancy which results from a rape and one which results in the actions and choices of the woman and a consenting partner.

and here I thought it was all about the fetus (and their right to life) and not the woman.

and then you said "No one has the right to violate the rights of children" . But those who were raped or got pg by incest do?

If pro-lifers truly believe abortion is murder then what difference does it make how the baby got there? Incest, rape, consensual, it's still murder, isn't it?

If someone grabbed you against your will and forcibly (somehow) connected your body to the body of another person in such a way that you become that other person's "life support" for the next nine months. . . . Would that person you were connected to have the same right to the use of 'your body' that a person you assumed the risks for and connected to yourself?

Of course not.

That is precisely the difference between a pregnancy which results from a rape and one which results in the actions and choices of the woman and a consenting partner.

and here I thought it was all about the fetus (and their right to life) and not the woman.

and then you said "No one has the right to violate the rights of children" . But those who were raped or got pg by incest do?

In a rape pregnancy, it is the rapist themself who is ultimately responsible for any violations of rights that are the result of their criminal act. Isn't it?

Of course not.

In a rape pregnancy, it is the rapist themself who is ultimately responsible for any violations of rights that are the result of their criminal act. Isn't it?

Well now that is not the point is it. We are talking abortion and the life of the child, remember?

Then I will believe the Cino Republicans really believe its murder, until then, no way. Also until they say no abortions, and whoever gets one or performs one gets life in prison, I will believe they really care.

Until then, I think its just a talking point for Republicans.
You realize that many have been saying this for years don't you? I think abortion doctors should be put against a wall, blindfolded, and shot. Same with their "patients.". Its conspiracy to commit murder. Plain and simple.

Then I will believe the Cino Republicans really believe its murder, until then, no way. Also until they say no abortions, and whoever gets one or performs one gets life in prison, I will believe they really care.

You realize that many have been saying this for years don't you? I think abortion doctors should be put against a wall, blindfolded, and shot. Same with their "patients.". Its conspiracy to commit murder. Plain and simple.

So ok for raped and incest to get abortions, yes or no?

Of course not.

Well now that is not the point is it. We are talking abortion and the life of the child, remember?

Yeah and?

Read what I wrote.

Of course not.

Yeah and?

Read what I wrote.
So you're against any kind of abortion whatsoever. What's the end game for your side? To overturn Roe vs Wade..., stop people from having abortions and how... Put people in jail because they got raped... So what is it exactly that you all are heading for?

No.

Of course not.

Yeah and?

Read what I wrote.
So you're against any kind of abortion whatsoever. What's the end game for your side? To overturn Roe vs Wade..., stop people from having abortions and how... Put people in jail because they got raped... So what is it exactly that you all are heading for?
Dont be silly. No one suggested mailing someone for getting raped.

Exactly.

‘Abortion’ is yet another example of Republican hypocrisy, it serves only to energize the base.

Actually, children don't even need the consent of the parents for an abortion, lending to more abuse by their accusers who have them get abortions without and evidence to bring them to justice.

Wash, rinse, repeat.

Yeah and?

Read what I wrote.
Dont be silly. No one suggested mailing someone for getting raped.
If the raped person has an abortion. Please try to keep up.

Of course not.

Yeah and?

Read what I wrote.

So ok to get an abortion if raped or pg from incest. This is not a gray area, its black and white. Either its first degree murder or its not.

“When abortion is illegal for incest and rape…”

…and when the life of the woman is at risk – conservatives can’t have it both ways.

If abortion is ‘murder’ then it’s ‘murder’ in all its manifestations.

Lol. Why do you say rape AND incest?

Unless you are talking about acts of consensual incest.... Isn't it just another way of saying rape?

Last edited:
“When abortion is illegal for incest and rape…”

…and when the life of the woman is at risk – conservatives can’t have it both ways.

If abortion is ‘murder’ then it’s ‘murder’ in all its manifestations.

I love it when someone who tries so hard to pass themself off as being smart ends up showing their own ignorance instead.

Lol. Why do you say rape AND incest?

Unless you are talking about acts on consensual incest.... Isn't it just another way of saying rape?

That is true, why do the conservatives say it, rape or incest. I do agree with you though.

Of course not.

Yeah and?

Read what I wrote.

So ok to get an abortion if raped or pg from incest. This is not a gray area, its black and white. Either its first degree murder or its not.

A homicide is not a murder if it can be justified as an act of self defense.

True or false?

Yeah and?

Read what I wrote.

A homicide is not a murder if it can be justified as an act of self defense.

True or false?

When one attacks the other , true.

Forum List

Back