When Carson Takes A Commanding Lead, How Will Obama Attack Him? Rumble In The Jungle Part Two?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:afro: Now this will be an interesting debacle for whenever the day comes when Carson is the official/undisputed front runner maintaining a 10/12 point lead over Hillary, especially in all swing states.
You think Obama will try to take him out? Hmm, A Black Man VS Another Black Man?
Looks like Carson will be Ali, Obama is Frazier, and Obama will go down in round three via "The Carson Rope-A-Dope"
:dig:

obama: do we really need a black man in the white house at this point in time? oh, wait, Im Black.:oops-28:

Obama won't have a problem attacking Carson. In fact, he'll enjoy it because of that prayer breakfast smack down Carson gave him.

Obama won't have a problem attacking Carson. In fact, he'll enjoy it because of that prayer breakfast smack down Carson gave him.
Oh you mean the only reason that anyone knows Carson's name?
Yep, that's how he launched his political career.
And that "career" will "end (did it ever start?)" in a sticker for participation :rofl:

For that Obama will employ the Palin strategy. Simply not mention her name and let the comedy ensue.

And that "career" will "end (did it ever start?)" in a sticker for participation :rofl:

For that Obama will employ the Palin strategy. Simply not mention her name and let the comedy ensue.
Can't stand the thought of a black Republican president, can you?

Okay, Kreskin. We'll see.
Yep. 90 days. They'll make a documentary one day out of his collapse.

90 days, what?

90 days, what?
90 days until Iowa. But the Carson documentary can be called "90 Days of the GOP Base Remembering they're Scared of Black People."

90 days, what?
90 days until Iowa. But the Carson documentary can be called "90 Days of the GOP Base Remembering they're Scared of Black People."
So, you're predicting he will be out of the race in 90 days?

90 days, what?
I'm predicting that he won't be a serious contender in 90 days. If you interpret that as "out of the race" then my answer is yes.

Black isn't the problem.
Disengagement from reality is.

Have you seen his "policies" on his website? Neitehr has anyone else.

90 days, what?
I'm predicting that he won't be a serious contender in 90 days. If you interpret that as "out of the race" then my answer is yes.
Ok, I'll save the page and in February we'll see if you were right. Thanks.

Black isn't the problem.
Disengagement from reality is.

Have you seen his "policies" on his website? Neitehr has anyone else.
Yeah, right. It's not his color, it's his policies, right? You libs didn't accept that with Obama, why should we accept that with Carson?

90 days, what?
Ok, I'll save the page and in February we'll see if you were right. Thanks.
Sure do it. I'll do my best to not feel bad for you when you're proven wrong. Because I can sense your optimism.

Forum List

Back