When did congress authorize Trump to send Marines into Syria to fight for Rocca?

When did congress authorize Trump to send Marines into Syria to fight for Rocca?

Congress hasn't authorized it. Our government is no longer beholden to its people. And it's people don't seem to care. Most seem to believe in a right to intervene in any part of the world they desire. They seem to have bought into some strange fiction that we as a nation are somehow exceptional. That we can do whatever we want, wherever we want. Americans seemingly have no ability to rationalize.

There is no war authorization that provides for perpetual war against an amorphous enemy. It exists no where but your minds.

Congress hasn't authorized it. Our government is no longer beholden to its people. And it's people don't seem to care. Most seem to believe in a right to intervene in any part of the world they desire. They seem to have bought into some strange fiction that we as a nation are somehow exceptional. That we can do whatever we want, wherever we want. Americans seemingly have no ability to rationalize.

There is no war authorization that provides for perpetual war against an amorphous enemy. It exists no where but your minds.

Is the left screaming? No? Then logic tells me, it is legal. Is it wise to do? We shall find out after the outcome has happened.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Just curious. Or is there a standing authorization from a previous congress?

Vietnam was an undeclared war and after the war Congress limited the President to sixty thousand troops without Congressional Approval and for only 60 or 120 days. I think Congress raised those limits a little bit some time later but that was what it was way back in the day.

Then logic tells me, it is legal. Is it wise to do? We shall find out after the outcome has happened.

We've got Russia, Turkey, China, and the Syrian patriots to exterminate ISIS and its willing human shields there. We should vaporize the ones in Iraq instead of interfering once again in the place that Bushobama's Sunni-owned State Department had already made a mess of.

We ain't no creepy-ass
Crackers from the boonies
We be the bros of
The No-Limit Sunnis

If the Saudi King aks us
We'll burn down Damaksus!

Is the left screaming? No? Then logic tells me, it is legal. Is it wise to do? We shall find out after the outcome has happened.

There is no left to speak of in this country. If there was they would have been screaming about Obama's policies which were also unauthorized.

Forum List

Back