🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

When did Democrats start caring about immigrants more than Americans?

dcbl

Good guys wear white hats
Aug 23, 2011
we know that it did not happen under JFK & I would even argue that it did not happen under WJC

this has been a recent phenomenon...

the short answer is when they realized they can exploit their socio-economic positions for votes

but it is deeper than that

it is when they realized that they could TRADE immigrant voters for white working class voters

cuz now they do not even have to pretend to care about the working man

backfired on them this round though, they did not ever dream that this policy could ever hope to crack their "blue wall" of states - esp Penn

we know that it did not happen under JFK & I would even argue that it did not happen under WJC

the short answer is when they realized they can exploit their socio-economic positions for votes

it is when they realized that they could TRADE immigrant voters for white working class voters

backfired on them this round though, they did not ever dream that this policy could ever hope to crack their "blue wall" of states - esp Penn
/--- Ever since their voter base starting killing each other off and the abortion rate caused their numbers to dwindle. The only path left is to import Dem voters.

How dare you. How double dare you! You must be PC and never, ever utter the truth, lest you be tarred and feathered!

You hear about that wall Trump wants to build? Have you heard the proposed change to merit immigration?

Now you know exactly why the left is vehemently against it, and no, I am not PC either-)

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Well, two things:

First, don't confuse these people with traditional liberals. They're far from liberals. They may control the party right now, but they're not liberal.

Second, these people operate within a template of "oppressed" and "oppressor". They choose which group goes into which category, and then will defend the "oppressed" group from then on, regardless of facts or reason or law or even what doing so does to their country.

The template encompasses many pairs of groups: "Oppressed/Oppressor" includes rich/poor, white/minority, men/women, employers/employees, America/The World, Christians/Muslims, Straight/Gay, on and on.

/--- Ever since their voter base starting killing each other off and the abortion rate caused their numbers to dwindle. The only path left is to import Dem voters.
immigrants do not vote

immigrants do not vote

Of course they do. Nothing I've seen indicates this thread is about illegal immigrants.

What a stupid question. Our country has always been compassionate to suffering refugees until RWNJs hijacked conservatism.

That is amazing, the during moments of GOP power all immigrants were expelled from this nation....

What a stupid question. Our country has always been compassionate to suffering refugees until RWNJs hijacked conservatism.

This thread doesn't even seem to be about refugees, but about legal immigration.

Marching orders were dictated to the patsy's this morning, there is another thread on the same from Polislick..

Forum List

Back